|“||I am a patron of this play, however unwilling, not an actor. I may cheer the cast, the stage itself is forbidden to me. At times I have regretted it. At other times I have welcomed and accepted my place...||„|
|~ Rachel Alucard|
Rachel Alucard is the current head of the Alucard vampire clan, successor of her father Clavis, and one of the original 12 playable characters in the BlazBlue series. She is the 4th main character of the series.
In the story, she serves as the Onlooker of the world, as well as the one who saved Ragna's life and gave him his Azure Grimoire, but as she gradually intervenes in the events of the story in her efforts against Yuuki Terumi, her powers wane further and further, until ultimately Amane takes her place as Onlooker of the world.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 5-B
Name: Rachel Alucard
Age: Physically 12, though she has observed 72,500 years worth of time loops
Classification: Vampire, Former Onlooker
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Can survive the Edge, which lacks any oxygen), Magic, Weapon Mastery, Immortality (Type 3, and 5; Hakumen stated that he and Rachel are neither alive nor dead), Acausality (Type 1; Is unaffected by the effects from a Phenomena Intervention, which can reset an entire timeline), Energy Manipulation, Portal Creation, Summoning (Can summon different creatures to aid her in battle), Non-Physical Interaction (Can hit Arakune and Izanami), Telepathy (Communicated with Ragna and Kokonoe), Intangibility (Scales from Amane, who was able to phase through Valkenhayn's strikes due to his nature as an Observer), Power Bestowal (Can bless others with the Tsukuyomi unit's powers), Forcefield Creation and Attack Reflection (Can block and redirect attacks with the Tsukuyomi unit), Enhanced Senses (Can hear the sleep of other people while within her own dimension), Absorption (via Ivy Blossom), Invulnerability (Is immune to conventional weapons due to existing outside of Logic), Clairvoyance (Can see everything that happens), Regeneration (Mid-Godly; Stated that she keeps regenerating her existence, even if she doesn't want to), Pocket Reality Manipulation (Can make the imagined landscape), Fear Aura and Necromancy (Other vampires, such as Fuzzy has fear aura and can raise the dead as ghouls), Body Control (Other vampire like Fuzzy can manipulate its own body parts), Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation, Weather Manipulation (Can cause spatiotemporal teleportation. Caused lightning strikes), Soul Manipulation, Healing and Regeneration Negation (Nox Nyctores, Azure Grimoire and Magic can damage the soul, negating any form of recovery, even when the reality is warped by multiversal entity), Power Nullification (Can dispel magic), Sealing (Can seal Terumi in some fashion), Dream Manipulation (Shown to be capable of affecting Nu's dream), Technology Manipulation (Capable of shutting down Nirvana), Space-Time Manipulation (Capable of tearing down space-time), Time Travel (Showed up years before the Dark War), Illusion Creation (Capable of creating illusions), Telepathy (Capable of calling out Valkenhayn with her mind), Mind Manipulation (Capable of pulling out minds from bodies), Extrasensory Perception (Capable of tracking down Terumi by using Jubei's eyes), Statistics Amplification (Increased the capabilities of Noel's limiter), Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Time Manipulation, BFR, Information Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Causality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Subjective Reality, Mind Manipulation, Precognition, Possession, Power Suppression, Spatial Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Duplication, Creation, Information Analysis, Illusion Creation, Power Mimicry, Telepathy and Body Puppetry (She can create Phenomena Interventions), Instinctive Reaction, Blood Manipulation, Stealth Mastery, Darkness Manipulation, Healing
Resistant to the following: Paralysis Inducement (Could fight Hakumen without getting paralyzed), Transmutation (As a chosen, she's unaffected by the Embryo's effect to turn everything into seithr), Poison Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, and Statistics Reduction (Everybody can resist Seithr to some extent which is poisonous, can induce addiction and deteriorate bodies, as well as reducing the power of others), Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Time Manipulation, BFR, Information Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Sealing, Probability Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Precognition, Possession, Power Suppression, Spatial Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Forced Duplication, Subjective Reality, Illusion Creation, Power Mimicry, Information Analysis, Telepathy and Body Puppetry (Due to being outside of Logic, she is unaffected by phenomena intervention), Mind Manipulation (Able to resist the boundary/cauldron, which when entered or get closed, will result in taking infinite information, dating across beginning of time and all possibilities), Corrosion Inducement (Resists getting corroded by Cauldron), Information Analysis (Unable to be scanned by Nu), Perception Manipulation (Resist the effects of Ars Magus, which nullifies senses of the user), Petrification and Gravity Manipulation (As someone with years of experience with Ars Magus, he should be able to replicate an Ars Magus barrier, which is stated to protect the user from these effects), Law Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, and Light Manipulation (Exists outside of Logic, the fundamental rules of the world, which includes the 4 elements and two great origins), Absolute Zero and Life Manipulation (Could withstand Yukianesa's strikes, which can freeze Azrael and erode away life), Soul Manipulation, Healing and Regeneration Negation and Fear Manipulation (Is capable of fighting against Ragna numerous times with the Azure, which can inflict soul damage beyond the help of a multiversal entity, and negate any form of Recovery, is also unfazed by his passive fear hax), Physics Manipulation (Could tanks blows from Azrael, who is so strong that he bends and breaks physics whenever he strikes), Void Manipulation and Corruption (Type 3) (Can resist the effects of the boundary, which can erase those that enters it, and corrupt them beyond recovery in a similar fashion to what happened to Arakune), Pain Manipulation (Was able to withstand Hazama's pain inhibitors that would kill a person ten times over due to her being an Observer), Power Nullification (Is able to use her powers despite Kushinada's Lynchpin being activated), Death Manipulation (Could resist the effect of the Immortal Breaker), Precognition (Was unpredictable to Terumi), Holy Manipulation (Resists holy objects), Explosion Manipulation, and Spatial Manipulation (Was able to withstand Bolverk, which can pierce through space) and Chaos Manipulation (Resists boundary which turns everything to spiraling chaos)
Attack Potency: Small Planet level (Fought with 20% Hakumen and was considered by Terumi to be one of the only few beings that rivaled him in power). Able to ignore conventional durability in some ways.
Lifting Strength: Class T (Can restrain the likes of Ragna and Terumi)
Striking Strength: Small Planet Class (Can still easily injure Ragna even after being weakened)
Durability: Small Planet level (As least as strong as base Ragna, took a severe beating from Terumi, blocked the Take-Mikazuchi's blast with some ease in one timeline), Multiverse Level+ with Tsukuyomi (Not even Master Unit with Phenomena Intervention can scratch it). Regeneration and Immortality make her difficult to kill.
Stamina: Superhuman (Has never shown to tire)
Range: Varies from dozens of meters to dozens of kilometers (projected the Tsukuyomi over an entire city and some of the surrounding mountain range), Low Multiversal with teleportation
Standard Equipment: Her familiars, the cat Nago and the bat Gii, who assist her in combat and help take hits for her, and the Tsukuyomi Unit. Can additionally create various weapons, such as swords or over-sized forks, knives, and spoons, via manipulating the matter of her own clothing.
Intelligence: Extremely Intelligent. Observed and understood thousands of years worth of timeloops, being able to remember ever second she has observed, and generally knows more than the other characters about the inner workings of the game's plot.
Weaknesses: Can act rather dismissive, prideful, and/or apathetic; sometimes, though, this is just an act. Hates her vampiric urges greatly, finding the act of drinking one's blood to be particularly distasteful.
- Slave Red: A sorcery that completely dominates the will of another, enslaving the victim to the caster's whims. Can only be cast on any given individual once in their lifetime.
- Drive: Slipheed: Rachel's drive, which gives her dominion over the wind. In-game, this manifests as her ability to cause a gigantic gust of wind to blow in a single direction, carrying herself, all opponents, airborne projectiles, and summons with it. She can activate this ability with a thought, allowing her to throw gusts of wind without warning.
- Tiny Lobelia: Throws a cannonball herself, or transforms Nago into a cannon that fires a cannonball in an arc. Once this cannonball hits the ground, or an opponent, it transforms into a lightning rod that stays in place.
- George XIII: Summons a large frog that follows the opponent around. If it gets close enough, it will emit a small electrical field around itself that damages and briefly stuns enemies. Disappears after hitting the opponent. It itself has limited durability.
- Impish Gysophilia: Summons a pumpkin that flies slowly through the air. Though normally otherwise inactive, if Slipheed is activated it will grow, surround itself in a purple aura, and fly rapidly in the corresponding direction, inflicting damage upon anyone it hits. Unlike George XIII, can remain in place indefinitely.
- Sword Iris: With a snap of her fingers, wave of her hand, or similar short motion, Rachel calls down a lightning bolt upon each lightning rod she has created, hyper-charging them: this both amplifies the power of the bolt if the enemy is near a lightning rod and destroys the rods themselves.
- Beezle Lotus: Rachel transmutes all of her deployed lightning rods into cartoon-like Lotus helicopter bats that home in on the opponent. Fly for a longer period of time than Lotus Barrel.
- Lotus Barrel: Similar to Beezle Lotus, Rachel transmutes all of her deployed lightning rods into cartoon-like Lotus helicopter bats, which home in on the opponent. These are a lighter pink, as opposed to Beezle Lotus's dark pink bats. Lotus Barrel is superior to Beezle Lotus for zoning and controlling the battle.
- Baden-Baden Lily: Rising into the air, Rachel calls down a particularly powerful bolt of lightning upon both herself, and upon all lightning rods in play in a manner similar to Sword Iris.
- Tempest Dahlia: Projects a powerful blast of wind forward, carrying a large number of debris and summons with it. Automatically replenishes all missing Wind Charges upon use. She can increase this move's strength depending on her Drive's current power, adding large frogs and pumpkins into the mix as a result.
- Clownish Calendula: After a short charge-up, calls down a beam of energy resembling moonlight around her; if the enemy makes contact with this light, Rachel automatically transports them into the Requiem. There, they are held in place as Rachel slowly rises into the air, gathering energy, before finally performing a sweeping motion with her hands: this results in a massive beam of violet lightning descending from the heavens accompanied by an explosion of lightning and rose petals.