Q5U4EX7YY2E9N, or simply, Queen, is the main antagonist of the second chapter of Deltarune. She is the ruler of the Cyber World, a Dark World located in the library's computer lab. After the recent creation of her dark fountain and due to the internet "outage", she decides that she'd take over the world so Lightners would be happy inside the world of "their" dreams. As a computer, she judged the Knight's actions as necessary to achieve happiness, and by capturing Noelle, who she thought to be strong, she'd create "Neo Dark Fountains" to cover the entire world.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-A | 8-A
Name: Q5U4EX7YY2E9N, Queen
Classification: Darkner, Queen, Computer
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Enhanced Senses (Has facial recognition software), Stealth Mastery (Displayed here), Surface Scaling (Shown here), Mind Control, Body Puppetry, Corruption, Power Nullification, and Electricity Manipulation via Plugs (Queen has computer plugs that can latch onto people, controlling their body from an unknown source not unlike Spamton NEO’s strings and transforming them into monstrous creatures, if compatible. She can control people who have been plugged into attacking her opponents with their own abilities. If someone manages to escape being controlled, their power will be mostly drained or their arm will be fried depending on if they were rescued or escaped themselves), Danmaku, Acid Manipulation (Can create giant drops of acid), Forcefield Creation (Using her acid, she can create a forcefield that will progressively gets weaker as she sips from her acid, or when it gets damaged), Soul Manipulation (Can harm the SOUL directly with her attacks), Magic, limited Data Manipulation (Can create "physical" data in the form of her face), Energy Projection, Flight (with her chair), Text Manipulation (Can use Darkner's words as attacks), Inorganic Physiology (Type 2), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, and 2; She is a computer with no human needs, still, she runs on batteries.), Social Influencing (Became much more successful than Spamton, eradicated Kris' self-esteem with an arcade game, convinced both Noelle and Berdly to become her minions, Can change Darkners's opinions and conversations in the Dark World just by saying the word "Drama"), Electricity Manipulation (Can summon wires and launch electric orbs at the enemy), Technology Manipulation, Limited Explosion Manipulation with her extra-dangerous glass, Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Can take SOUL attacks as physical ones) and Acid and possibly Size Manipulation (Casually drinks large amounts of battery acid with no ill effects, uses a colossal vat of acid as a swimming pool), Summoning (Easily escaped being summoned by Berdly), and Information Analysis (Kris couldn’t see her STATs, only information on her drinking glass)
All previous abilities boosted, Acrobatics, Large Size (Type 1), Proficient Hand-to-Hand Combatant (Can hold her own in a fist fight similar to a boxing match), Fire Manipulation (With her fire breath), Weapon Mastery (Has a vast weapon arsenal within her body such as missiles and a flamethrower), Creation and limited Telekinesis (Can create and manipulate baseballs), Duplication (Can clone herself), Afterimage Creation, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction (If the Thrash Machine does not get hit at all during the first 2 rounds of GIGA Queen fight, she is further powered up in the third round, to the point her movements leave blue shadows behind. However, the Thrash Machine is also able to inflict higher damage to her in this case)
Attack Potency: At least Small Building level (More powerful than Kris, Susie, and Ralsei put together, putting her above any previous opponent in the game, including King, Jevil, and Spamton NEO. Only when Berdly joined the Delta Warriors did Queen calculate that they would be too much for her) | Multi-City Block level (Comparable to the Thrash Machine, which could counter her final attack)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (Stronger than Chapter 1 Kris who can tear off a prison shackle), possibly Class 10 (Should be stronger than Berdly) | Class M (Threatened to turn Susie to "8-bits")
Striking Strength: Unknown | Multi-City Block Class
Durability: At least Small Building level (The Delta Warriors required extreme effort to even destroy Queen’s chair, even though they had access to moves like Red Buster and had stronger equipment than when they used the same moves against King. Reliably tanks the explosions caused by her drinking glasses) | Multi-City Block level (Should be comparable to the Thrash Machine, only lost to her own final attack because she had low HP)
Stamina: High (Can fight against the entire party without breaking a sweat) | High (Could fight for an extended period of time with the Thrash Machine, which is just as strong as she is, before her batteries ran out)
Range: Several meters with her magical attacks | Several meters by size alone, Tens of meters with abilities
Standard Equipment: Her flying chair, a drinking glass of acid
- Optional Equipment: Wires, her "extra-dangerous glass", her car, GIGA Queen
Intelligence: Very High (Despite seemingly lacking common sense, Queen is still a computer, and therefore her thought process should be as fast as one, and have very high intelligence when it comes to academics, her intelligence might be even higher considering she held the entire search history of the Lightners, implying she had/has access to the entire internet and its knowledge.)
Weaknesses: She has a very deep appreciation for Lightners and will only fight them if she believes that'll make them "happy". As with all Darkners, she is restricted to her own Dark World and will turn into stone when venturing outside, or turn into a basic object if she is brought in the Light World
- Boots: One of Queen's boots drop down from the top of the Bullet Board on the left, middle, or right sections of it.
- Head-Data: Vectorized heads of Queen form up and laugh before exploding into smaller, spinning white heads of her. Their placement and speed of which they form are random.
- Green Cursor: Screens similar to those in the Cyber World appear with green cursors in them all across the outside of the board, shooting a quick beam from whatever direction the cursor was pointing.
- Social Texting: Various heads in boxes scroll alongside the Bullet Board, spouting generic topics and keywords that scroll either left or right, almost as if they're texting to each other. After this attack is executed for the first time, a blue icon containing Queen's head comes in and spouts out the red word "DRAMA", which seems to literally cause drama among the crowd, as the icons freeze and start cursing at Queen, with red curses of "profanity" flying across all directions as Queen's icon just laughs at the madness.
- Plugs: 2 Plugs electrify the Bullet Board's border that spit out sparks in different directions, while the board itself moves around the screen
- Acid Chalice: When she fills up her firewall, it is preceded by an attack involving a chalice-shaped Bullet Board, where white drops of liquid rain down and fill up the board with a white liquid. After the first use, the chalice begins to tilt as well.
- "Ultimate Attack": A download bar reading "DOWNLOADING: ULTIMATE ATTACK" appears above her, but stops at 60%. It then fails and a bunch of different pop-ups appear to cover up most of the board as her vector heads start popping up.
- GIGA Queen: A gigantic building-sized Mecha Queen that stays at the center of her mansion. It can move at seemingly human-like speeds despite her massive size.
- Acid Spray: GIGA Queen uses her giant glass of acid, spraying toxic acid on her opponent.
- Baseballs: GIGA Queen throws baseballs that glow red when the Thrash Machine can hit them.
- Wheels: GIGA Queen summons yellow wheels that roll from both sides.
- Dancing Duplicates: Many copies of Queen fly towards the screen
- Missiles: GIGA Queen releases missiles out of her chest that fall down.
- Fire Breath: GIGA Queen swings a line of fire back and forth.
- Final Attack: Copies of GIGA Queen fly from the top before she throws a big baseball.
Key: Queen | GIGA Queen
Note: VS Matches involving a Darkner should only be made inside their compatible Dark Worlds as said characters cannot exist outside of them.
|Discussion threads involving Queen (Deltarune)|