|“||Gotta Catch 'Em All!||„|
|~ Series' catchphrase|
Pokémon is a video game franchise owned by Nintendo and developed by Game Freak that made it's first release on the Game Boy and has turned into one of the most successful video-game media franchises by Nintendo. The series involves creatures of different types and elements fighting each other in a rock-paper-scissors-like fashion with the player trying to catch and train them. It became one of the world's most recognizable fads and it was popular enough to spawn an anime, toys, many movies, and a manga. It's the second best selling video game franchise, only surpassed by Mario Bros, and the highest-grossing media franchise of all time.
Power of the Verse
This series has cosmic Legendaries such as Arceus who created the Pokémon Multiverse and Giratina who is a Multiversal anti-matter manipulator, along with Dialga and Palkia, who have control over time and space respectively. The series also has the Weather Trio, who are responsible for shaping the main planet setting of the series. It consists of Groudon, who creates continents, Kyogre, who expands the sea, and Rayquaza, who is superior to both and ends the conflict between the two Pokémon. The Legendaries in this verse in general are usually very powerful either in terms of raw power such as Regigigas being able to tow continents or hax such as Xerneas being able to grant and control life and Hoopa's manipulation of hyperspace. Quite a few Legendary Pokémon are planet busters as well. Many Pokémon, both Legendary and non-Legendary, are capable of using hax techniques in forms of moves, usually in form of Ghost and Psychic Types, and abilities such as intensifying gravity (Gravity) and attacking with mirages (Night Shade). Overall, it is a pretty powerful franchise.
- Magikarp jumps over a mountain (9-B)
- Magikarp splash impact (9-A)
- Phanpy smashes boulders (9-A)
- Cleffa tanks meteor impacts (8-C)
- Diglett uses Earth Power (8-A)
- Piplup's Whirlpool (High 7-C)
- User blog:GyroNutz/Pokemon ReCalc: Pupitar topples a mountain (High 7-C)
- Defog clears fog on Route 210 (7-A)
- Charizard melts mountains (7-A)
- Groudon raises continents (High 6-A)
- Rayquaza, Mewtwo and Deoxys push back Dark Matter's influence (5-B)
- Deoxys destroys the planet (5-B)
- Shadow Mewtwo destroys the planet (5-A)
- Base Necrozma lights up a universe (4-B)
- Gurdurr lifts a girder (Peak Human)
- Conkeldurr lifts stone pillars (Class 5)
- Mantyke lifts a boulder (Class 25)
- Gible lifts a boulder (Class K)
- Primal Kyogre's planetwide storm (Sub-Relativistic Attack Speed)
- Shadow Mewtwo destroys the planet (Sub-Relativistic Attack Speed)
- Golem and Gyarados dodge Solar Beam (Relativistic+ Combat Speed and Reactions)
- All of our Pokémon species profiles are composite versions of that species of Pokémon across all different mediums, including the games, the anime, the manga, the Trading Card Game and any spin-off games. Their power and abilities should reflect this. The only exceptions to this are Pokémon that are individual enough to warrant a profile separate from their species, such as Pikachu (Anime).
- All of our Pokémon species profiles assume the Pokémon is wild, level 100 with perfect EVs and IVs, and know every possible move and skill without being trained.