Pocket reality manipulation is a power which revolves around manipulating and creating pocket realities.
Travel between realities is a sub-ability of it.
It should be noted that even if one possesses the first type, it doesn't mean he can't use the second one.
Very often various characters can achieve their full power only in their personal pocket realities, e.g. Hell-Lords from Marvel Comics are greatly weakened outside their pocket realities.
- Altering the internal structure of the pocket reality - usually it means the user is able to control aspects of his/her pocket reality, like manipulating time, or warping reality. Most of the time, it's limited to the boundaries of the pocket reality.
- Manipulating a pocket reality as the unit - basically controlling the pocket reality without being limited to boundaries, allowing user to shift, merge, cut and destroy pocket realities.
- Atziluth users from Kami Sama Series
- Daemon Princes, Chaos Gods and various other characters from Warhammer 40,000
- Fuzetsu users from Shakugan no Shana
- Gods from the Herc/Xenaverse
- Granzon, Astranagant, Valzacard and other characters and mechas from Super Robot Wars
- Jedah and others from Darkstalkers
- Many characters from DC Comics
- Many characters from Marvel Comics
- Many characters from Supernatural
- Mazoku and Shinzoku from Slayers
- Meta-Players from Umineko
- Mutants from Chrome Shelled Regios
- Odin from Fortissimo
- Palpatine, Abeloth and other characters from Star Wars
- Reality Marble users from Nasuverse
- Many characters from Doctor Who