Pikachu is Ash Ketchum's main Pokémon from the Pokémon anime. Originally a reluctant member of Ash's team, when the young boy tried to save Pikachu's life from a flock of Spearow, he warmed up to Ash, and ever since then, he remained an invaluable member of Ash's team, going through thick and thin to help Ash achieve his dream of being the very best.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A, higher when absorbing electricity | High 7-A, higher when absorbing electricity | At least High 7-A, likely higher, higher with Z-Moves or when absorbing electricity, at least 3-C, likely High 3-A with 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt and Gigavolt Havoc | High 6-A | High 7-A
Classification: Mouse Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Electricity Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Metal Manipulation, Electricity Absorption, Danmaku, Limited Thread Manipulation (Via Electroweb), Statistics Amplification, Paralysis Inducement (Via the Static ability, and electricity-based attacks), Barrier Creation (via Electroweb) | All previous abilities but enhanced greatly, Summoning (Able to summon Groudon and control it), Earth Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Weather Manipulation in his presence (Intense heat and sunlight), Fear Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Underground BFR, Immunity (within reason) to Electric type moves, Energy Manipulation, Healing, Enhanced Senses, Non-Physical Interaction, Possibility for Status Effect Inducement, Resistance to Poison, Acid and Rock based attacks as well as Sleep Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (Should have most of if not all of Groudon's same abilities as he controls him)
Attack Potency: At least Mountain level+ (Has defeated several powerful Pokémon, including Dragonite, Abomasnow, and Tyranitar, most of them being extremely well trained), higher when absorbing electricity | Large Mountain level (Stronger than before. Has fought and even defeated Mega Evolved Pokémon, such as Korrina's Mega Lucario), higher when absorbing electricity | At least Large Mountain level (Stronger than before. Overpowered and vaporized a combined Hyper Beam from a well-trained Gyarados and Tyranitar), likely higher (Caused Lugia to flinch with a Thunderbolt), higher with Z-Moves or when absorbing electricity, at least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level with 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt and Gigavolt Havoc (Overpowered Guzzlord with Naganadel. One-shotted Merged Lusamine. Overwhelmed and defeated Tapu Koko's Guardian of Alola Z-Move) | Multi-Continent level (Can counter an attack from Kyogre, controls Groudon who was stated in the legend to have raised the continents) | Large Mountain level (Easily defeated Gigantamax Drednaw, who shrugged off a super-effective Thunderbolt. Held its own against Leon's Gigantamax Charizard)
Speed: Relativistic+ (Has kept up with and defeated top tier Pokémon of this caliber), higher with Quick Attack (Used this move for many speed feats. Quick Attack temporarily speeds up the user) and Agility | At least Relativistic+ (Faster than before), higher with Quick Attack (Seamlessly dodged all but 1 or 2 of the danmaku of Hariyama's All-Out Pummeling, when it would've been creamed otherwise) | At least Relativistic+, likely higher (Was able to react to an attack from Kyogre, controls Groudon who is vastly faster than non-Legendary Pokemon like Poliwrath and even Pokemon like the Legendary titans)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class+ (Clashed with Cameron's Lucario) | Large Mountain Class (Clashed with Charizard's Dragon Claw using Iron Tail, although it has lost) | At least Large Mountain Class, likely higher (Defeated Gladion's Silvally with an Iron Tail, although it was weakened from a battle with Melmetal) | Multi-Continent Class (Scales to Kyogre, as well as has Groudon's exact striking strength as he controls him) | Large Mountain Class
Durability: At least Mountain level+ (Took hits from Pokémon in their third stage of evolution) | Large Mountain level (Took hits from Alain's Metagross and Korrina's Mega Lucario) | At least Large Mountain level (Took hits from Guzma's Golisopod, who is comparable to his Scizor, which defeated a well-trained Mega Kangaskhan), likely higher (Took hits from Pokémon such as Tapu Koko and Guzzlord) | Multi-Continent level | Large Mountain level (Withstood two Max Moves from Leon's Gigantamax Charizard)
Stamina: High (Has participated in dozens upon dozens of battles while being the underdog) | Very high (Using Groudon, who could fight Kyogre for days on end)
Range: Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with ranged attacks. Thousands of kilometers with moves of certain types in Blue Orb form
Standard Equipment: None notable.
- Optional Equipment: Pikashunium Z
Intelligence: Gifted when it comes to battle, due to sheer experience (Is currently on his eighth region). Has improvised a ton of moves, and has even been effective when Ash was nowhere to be seen | Should be relative to Kyogre and Groudon, who could fight each other for days on end and survive
Weaknesses: Ground type moves and some moves that damage himself | Z-Moves can only be used once per battle without outside help | His Blue Orb Absorbed form can cause Pikachu to blindly rage as well as severely drain stamina | Gigantamax can only be used in areas with Dynamax Energy
(Moves that Pikachu can learn and has used)
- Thunderbolt: He jumps into the air and fires a large bolt of electricity at the opponent.
- Thunder: Pikachu has a lightning bolt drop down from above and strike it and its opponent.
- Iron Tail: Pikachu makes its tail as hard as iron and whacks the opponent with it.
- Electroweb: Pikachu creates an orange-yellow orb of electricity on its tail. It then flings the orb, which then transforms into a circular yellow electrical net that traps the opponent, preventing it from moving.
- Electro Ball: Pikachu creates a giant ball of electricity on its tail and lobs it at the opponent. It does more damage the slower the opponent is. When boosted by electrical absorption, it becomes gigantic, and can do this. Can be combined with Thunderbolt to increase its size and speed.
- Volt Tackle: Pikachu's signature move. He rams into the opponent while coated in electricity. This does major damage, but also does recoil damage to Pikachu.
- Quick Attack: Pikachu attempts to blitz the opponent with an incredibly fast tackling move.
- Agility: Pikachu amplifies his speed.
- Thunder Shock: A weaker version of Thunderbolt.
- Double Edge: Pikachu slams the opponent.
- Gigavolt Havoc: A Z-Move. Pikachu makes the proper hand movements to activate its Z-Power, and gathers a large ball of electricity to launch. It's his most powerful attack.
- Breakneck Blitz: A Z-Move. Pikachu makes the proper hand movements to activate its Z-Power, and charges the opponent with a full-speed tackle.
- 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt: A Z-Move, so far only seen once, when Ash’s Electrium-Z temporarily turned into Pikashium-Z. Pikachu jumps up in the air (after a small routine) and fires many powerful multicolored bolts of electricity at the target.
(Moves Pikachu can't learn, but has used)
- Tackle: Pikachu tackles the opponent.
- Leer: Pikachu makes a face at the opponent (either silly or menacing), lowering defense.
(Moves that don't even exist, but Pikachu has used)
- Shocking Tail: Pikachu whacks the opponent with electricity stored in its tail in a similar fashion to the move Slam.
- Thunder Rings: (Fan name) Pikachu uses Quick Attack and combines it with Thunderbolt, creating a large ring of electricity. Then Pikachu uses Iron Tail to divide the ring into three rings.
- Volt Tail: (Fan name) Pikachu combines Volt Tackle and Iron Tail to attack the opponent.
- Counter Shield: Pikachu uses Thunderbolt while spinning, releasing yellow sparks everywhere, disallowing movement for the opponent. It is a means of defending and attacking at the same time.
- Iron Tail + Electro Ball: Pikachu creates an Electro Ball, leaves it on its tail, and then uses Iron Tail, slamming both into the opponent, effectively giving it the damage of both.
- Thunder Armor: Pikachu uses Thunder on itself (or a partner as well), coating itself in electricity to increase the potency of physical attacks.
Key: Original Series-Best Wishes Series | XY Series | Sun & Moon Series Onwards | Blue Orb Absorbed | Gigantamax
|Discussion threads involving Ash's Pikachu|