Overlord Baal is a recurring Superboss that showing up throughout the verse to challenge the characters of their respective game. Though in the verse Baal is a legendary demon that many think is a myth but in realty he is an aggregate of evil souls that jumps from body to body after the current one he is using is defeated in battle. He is also known to target other netherworlds for destruction which puts him into conflict with other overlords.
Powers and Stats
Name: Overlord Baal
Age: Millions of years old
Classification: Demon, Tyrant Overlord, Aggregate of evil souls
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Large Size (Type 0 at Normal Size, Type 5 at full size), Martial Arts, Magic, Flight, Purification (Type 3 Can remove the Sleep, Shrink, Charm, Depraved, Curse, forget, paralysis, and poison Status effects), Creation, Weapon Mastery, Healing, Enhanced Senses, Energy Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Summoning, Darkness Manipulation, Duplication, Fire Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Damage Boost, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Status Effect Inducement (In the forms of Poison Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Charm, Forget, Curse Manipulation, and Shrink), Power Nullification (Via the shrink effect), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Immortality (Type 1), Pocket Reality Manipulation, Size Manipulation (Can shrink enemies in size, and can grow in size after taking enough damage), Homing Attack, Glyph Creation, Dimensional Storage, Portal Creation, Matter Manipulation, Afterimage Creation, Telekinesis, Death Manipulation (Can inflict the deathblow status), Resistance Negation (Her attacks bypass fire, ice, air, and light resistances), Instinctive Reaction (Their body automatically blocks incoming attacks without thinking), Precognition (Can see enemy attacks before they happen), Healing Negation (Lowers enemy healing magic to 50% power.), Possession (Baal's Soul is able to take over other people body which changes the victims body into his one form), Resurrection, Attack Reflection, Resistance to Cosmic Radiation, Soul Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Death Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Power Nullification, Reality Warping, and Statistics Reduction
Lifting Strength: Pre-Steller
Striking Strength: Multiverse+
Durability: Multiverse level+
Range: Standard Melee to Universal with Melee attacks, Galactic with Projectiles, Multiversal+ with Spells
Standard Equipment: Baal Sword, Fire, air, light, and water Baal bits.
- Optional Equipment: items that can restore HP, and SP
Intelligence: Above Average
Weaknesses: none notable
- Overload: Rakshasa Cataclysm: Baals Overload skill that lets Him turns into a giant for a period of time.
- Sword Rain: This skill has Baal call down a rain of swords from the sky
- Grand Sword: This skill has Baal summons 4 sword blades from the grounds that charge up with Electricity before making a ball on energy that explodes
- Grave Eternity: this is one Strongest Skills where is warps space, changing the location and summonsing 2 massive sword then lifts the targets into the air and slamming both swords into them making a powerful shock wave on the 2 swords Contacting with each other
- Ultimate Revival: This is one of Baal's main Evilities which brings Baal back to life up to 5 times.
- Ultimate Force: This is Baal's Other main where a lightning bolt hit the Target at the start of the fight
- Wind/star/fire/water Guardian:While the Baal bits are active they give Baal a greater resistance to Air, electricity, light, ice, water, and fire attacks
- Carnage Tyrant: Baals attacks are boosted in power when attacking someone weaker then him
- Carnage Dignity: Lowers Damage from enemies weaker then him
- Mind Break: Baal's attacks drain Magic power when they damage their targets.
- Power of Adversity: When close to death his damage is boosted by 5%
- Ultimate Giant: While in his giant form Balls attack power is boosted by an extra 200%
- Ultimate Scream: For each ally killed in battle Baal gets a 25% boost per killed ally
- Extremely Healthy: This Evility grants baal a heavy resistance Status Effects, and Statistics Reduction
- Baal Bits
- Wind/Star/water/Fire Destroyer: While spells are casted from the baal bit they will by pass resistance to Air, electricity, light, ice, water, and fire
- Elemental Force: When they are hit with their matching element the baal bit will reflect the attack back at the enemy