One Punch Man follows the life of an average hero who manages to win all of his battles with only one punch! This ends up being the cause of a lot of frustration as he no longer feels the thrill and adrenaline of fighting a tough battle. Maybe all of his rigorous training to become strong wasn't worth it. After all, what's so good about having overwhelming power?
Power of the Verse
Most relevant characters are casual Small Town to Large Town level. And the stronger fighters have shown to be Large Island to Continent level with ease. Lord Boros even stated that he would have destroyed the surface of the Earth in the manga, which the manga's guidebook supported. A good amount of heroes/monsters are also dozens of times faster than sound, with the top tiers being Relativistic or higher.
- Genos' attack potency (Scales to most S-class heroes, top A-class heroes, stronger Demon level and higher threats, Speed-o'-Sound Sonic)
- Atomic Samurai's speed (Scales to top level heroes and a few Dragon level threats)
- Tatsumaki's attack potency and speed of Boros' spaceship bullets (Gives Tatsumaki's attack potency)
- Saitama's moon jump feat
- Suiryu's attack potency (Scales to most Dragon level threats and the stronger Heroes)
- Saitama's in training speed (Scales to A-Class heroes and Tiger level threats)
- Gouketsu's attack potency (Scales to Gouketsu and Dragon level threats confirmed stronger than him)
- Flashy, Wind and Flame speed
- Iaian blitz bullets (Scales to S-Class heroes, top A-Class, stronger Demon level and higher threats.)
- Sea King moving rain stopped