After a being becomes a Heartless by losing its "heart", their body and soul are left to become Nobodies if the subject is strong-willed enough (As otherwise it just vanishes from existence and doesn't actually become one). Nobodies are generally white in appearance, and are essentially empty husks for the most part, only being around to be commanded. If a person's Heartless and Nobody are destroyed, their original being is restored back to a whole.
- Superhuman Physical Characteristics: Even the weakest Nobodies can easily defeat Heartless that are above Shadows.
- Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1): Nobodies are consistently stated and explained not to exist.
- Immortality (Types 1, 4 and 5): Due to lacking a heart Nobodies can't age, due to not existing, they are unbound by conventional life and death and they are capable of resurrecting if their Heartless counterpart and they themself are destroyed.
- Resurrection: As an extension of the above, should the Nobody and its Heartless be destroyed, the remains will come back together to make a whole, a "Somebody" (Not combat applicable).
- Conceptual Manipulation (Type 4): Can steal the concept of words.
- Non-Physical Interaction: Can interact with the Heartless and others of their kind.
- Nonexistent Physiology Existence Erasure: Nobodies can cause others of their kind to vanish from existence.
- Data Manipulation and Possession: Can interact with beings made of data and possess them.
- Intangibility: Nobodies can phase through attacks, especially when they're attacking, or at will. Non-Physical Interaction to hit nonexistent beings is needed to be able to harm them.
- Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel: Can open Corridors of Darkness, allowing to do such.
- Empathic Manipulation: Nobodies can't feel emotions, however, they can remember how the feel and use it for Social Influencing, even being capable of pretending to feel them.
- Curse Manipulation and Law Manipulation: Due to not being apart of the worlds they travel in, Nobodies are unaffected by the laws of those worlds, such as when the curse medallion did nothing to Sora, Goofy, and Donald, despite the latter being greedy.