After a being becomes a Heartless by losing its "heart", their body and soul are left to become Nobodies if the subject is strong-willed enought (As otherwise it just vanishes from existence and doesn't actually become one). Nobodies are generally white in appearance, and are essentially empty husks for the most part, only being around to be commanded. If a person's Heartless and Nobody are destroyed, their original being is restored back to a whole.
- Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1): Nobodies are consistently stated and explained not to exist.
- Immortality (Types 1, 4 and 5): Due to lacking a heart Nobodies can't age, due to not existing, they are unbound by conventional life and death and can resurrect if their Heartless counterpart and themself are destroyed)
- Resurrection: As an extension of the above, should the Nobody and its Heartless be destroyed, the remains will come back together to make a whole, a "Somebody" (Not combat applicable).
- Conceptual Manipulation (Type 4): Can steal the concept of words.
- Non-Physical Interaction: Can interact with the Heartless and others of their kind.
- Existence Erasure: Nobodies can cause others of their kind to vanish from existence.
- Data Manipulation and Possession: Can interact with beings made of data and possess them.
- Intangibility: Nobodies can phase through attacks, especially when they're attacking, or at will. Non-Physical Interaction to hit nonexistent beings is needed to be able to harm them.
- Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel: Can open Corridors of Darkness, allowing to do such.