Ninja Murasaki (ムラサキ曹長) is a secondary antagonist who appears in Dragon Ball. He is the second-in-command of Muscle Tower under General White.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Unknown physically. At least 9-B with weapons
Origin: Dragon Ball
Classification: Human, Ninja
Speed: Superhuman, with Supersonic+ combat speed (Kept up with Goku)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: At least Wall level (Survived the collapse of Muscle Tower.)
Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with his sword. Tens of meters with kunai knives
Standard Equipment: His sword, Smoke bombs, Tatami, Kunai knives
- Sword Slash – Murasaki holds his Sasanishiki sword in hand and slashes his opponent three times. At the last slash, his weak spot is open; so that makes it a vulnerable technique.
- Ninpō Kasumi Shuriken - Murasaki throws ninja stars, kunai, or makibishi (caltrops) to injure the opponent.
- Camouflage - Murasaki uses his surroundings to hide, like for example his artificial boulder and flag.
- Copy Technique - Murasaki says "Copy Technique!" (or "Separate" in anime), and his brothers appear to aid him in battle.
- Water Spider Technique - Murasaki uses special circular shoes who allow him to walk on water.
- Water Technique - Murasaki uses this technique to hide underwater while using a reed as a tube.