Newton Artemis Fido "Newt" Scamander, was a British wizard, famed Magizoologist and the author of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-B physically, at least 9-A with spells and his beasts, likely higher
Name: Newton Artemis Fido "Newt" Scamander
Origin: Harry Potter
Classification: Human, Wizard
Powers and Abilities: Teleportation (via Apparation), Limited Matter Manipulation, Paralysis, Weather Manipulation, Summoning, Dimensional Storage, Memory Manipulation, Transmutation, Healing, Can bypass Shapeshifting
Attack Potency: Human level physically, at least Small Building level with spells and his beasts, likely higher
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Human Class
Stamina: Above average, can stand up after being repeatedly blasted by spells.
Range: Several dozen meters with spells, at least tens of kilometers with apparation.
Standard Equipment: An unnamed wand and his suitcase.
Intelligence: Unknown academically, knowledgeable when it comes to the subject of Magizoology and Herbology.
List of Spells seen used by Newt:
- Accio: This charm summons an object to the caster, potentially over a significant distance. It can be used in two ways; either by casting the charm and then naming the object desired, or by pointing your wand at the desired object during or immediately following the incantation to "pull" the target toward the caster; in either case, the caster must concentrate on the object they wish to summon in order for the charm to succeed. The caster doesn't necessarily need to know the location of the target if they say the name of the object to be summoned.
- Revelio: This charm is used to reveal concealed objects, messages, invisible things, and passages. It was considered difficult for a second year student.
- Apparition: Wizarding transportation.
- Petrificus Totalus: A curse that paralyzes the opponent.
- Repairo: A charm that "repairs" a broken object to it's original state.