Newton Artemis Fido "Newt" Scamander, was a British wizard, famed Magizoologist and the author of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B physically, 8-C with magic
Name: Newton Artemis Fido "Newt" Scamander
Origin: Harry Potter
Classification: Human, Wizard
Powers and Abilities: Teleportation (via Apparation), Limited Matter Manipulation, Paralysis, Weather Manipulation, Summoning, Dimensional Storage, Memory Manipulation, Transmutation, Healing, Can bypass Shapeshifting
Attack Potency: Wall level physically (Comparable to other wizards), Building level with magic (Repelled Grindelwald's lightning, albeit barely. Should be comparable, if not superior, to his colleagues)
Speed: Average Human with Subsonic reactions (Comparable to other wizards)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, Superhuman with magic
Striking Strength: Wall Class
Durability: Wall level (Could take multiple spells from Gellert Grindelwald). Large Building level with magical shielding (Likely comparable or even superior to Harry. Blocked some casual strikes from Gellert Grindelwald)
Stamina: Above average, can stand up after being repeatedly blasted by spells
Range: Several dozen meters with spells, at least tens of kilometers with apparation
Standard Equipment: An unnamed wand and his suitcase
Intelligence: Unknown academically, knowledgeable when it comes to the subject of Magizoology and Herbology
List of Spells seen used by Newt:
- Accio: This charm summons an object to the caster, potentially over a significant distance. It can be used in two ways; either by casting the charm and then naming the object desired, or by pointing your wand at the desired object during or immediately following the incantation to "pull" the target toward the caster; in either case, the caster must concentrate on the object they wish to summon in order for the charm to succeed. The caster doesn't necessarily need to know the location of the target if they say the name of the object to be summoned.
- Revelio: This charm is used to reveal concealed objects, messages, invisible things, and passages. It was considered difficult for a second year student.
- Apparition: Wizarding transportation.
- Petrificus Totalus: A curse that paralyzes the opponent.
- Repairo: A charm that "repairs" a broken object to it's original state.