Neko Kuroha (黒羽 寧子, Kuroha Neko) is the lead heroine of Gokukoku no Brynhildr. She is a rank B Magician that escapes at the beginning of the story. She is also the Vice President of the Astronomy Club, and one of Ryouta's main love interests. Her birthday is on April 3. Her research number is 7620.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A | At least 6-B, likely much higher
Name: Kuroha Neko, Kuroneko, Number 7620
Origin: Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Age: 16 years
Classification: Magician (A hybrid of human and alien symbiote) Class B | Magician Class SSS
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Expert Martial Arts, Telekinesis, Barriers, Flight, Teleportation, Energy Attacks, Dimensional Manipulation (Creation of higher dimensional black holes), Regeneration (Low-High, possibly higher), Extrasensory Perception (Sensor, empathy), Durability Negation
Attack Potency: Small Building level (Can smash an enormous boulder to pieces casually) | At least Country level, likely much higher (Casually defeated Valkyrie). Ignores conventional durability with higher dimensional black holes
Lifting Strength: Regular Human, vastly Superhuman with telekinesis
Striking Strength: Human Class, Small Building Class with telekinesis | At least Large Building Class (Sent Valkyrie flying right through three skyscrapers more than a mile away with a casual kick)
Durability: Human level, Building level with barriers | At least Country level, likely much higher (To destroy Kuroneko's barriers, Valkyrie created antimatter, which was more than sufficient to sink Japan in one attack)
Range: Dozens of meters with telekinesis | Hundreds of meters with telekinesis, thousands of kilometers with energy attacks and black holes
Stamina: Average | Superhuman
Standard Equipment: Implanted on her neck is a special "harnessed" which is a device that if ejected can cause her body to melt killing them though it also controls her powers. Also, it can shut down the powers if overused for 24 hours.
Weaknesses: Using her abilities causes her to lose some of her memories. The buttons on her Harnessed can be used to deactivate her powers for a day or cause her body to dissolve and melt, as well as permanently remove her powers. Overuse of her magic results in her "hanging up" and being unable to use it for a period of time.
- Magic: Can use several types of "magic", including
- Telekinesis: Can use powerful telekinesis. Is able to protect her body, or to manipulate her particles to accelerate to near light speed.
- Barrier magic: Can use powerful barriers.
- Energy attacks: Can create energy blasts. One of them can easily destroy a small city.
- Self-targeted teleportation: Can use instant teleportation.
- Regeneration: Able to regenerate from a puddle/drop of blood, or a small piece of her body.
- Creation of black holes: Can create a black hole, once in the scope of which, the target is instantly moved to an extra dimension.
Key: Base | Valkyria Mode