Would you mind giving me the excerpt saying that Spenta Mainyu could destroy stars tens of thousands of light years away. I am debating with someone who refuses to accept your summary for that feat and wants the excerpt.
I am learning japanese atm, I want to be able to play it in like a year or two when I am more knowledgeable in the language. Securing the VN in advance seems like a good idea considering how hard it is to find (the only copy I found was totally broken and didn't even come with the exe)
There's nothing to be confused about really. Quinn's just ruminating about both Sirius and Magsarion being hurt by Varhram's demise. And that last line is just Sirius trying to convince Magsarion to join him via "it is destiny" kind of deal, at least that's how I read it, and capitalizing in the fact Magsarion's main motive to even come into the arena was to see what Sirius was truly up to.
1. What? Unless this refers to the retcons in between games regarding Zoar, I can't even tell what this is about.
2. Define "that bad".
3. They are not a side effect, they are bugs. People in Zoar are supposed to be colony insect-like, totally uniform with no differences in between them, but due to Satanel's actions and the inborn mistakes within the make up of his world, bugs like the Gommorah, who have free will and are differentiated amongst them, appear.
1. Paradise Lost's ending portrays Zoar as being a true Paradise devoid of Evil, while KKK offered the image of a total dystopia, hence why that was retconned. Saoshyant Desatir had it retconned again by bridging the two visions: what we see in Paradise Lost is Zoar's early stages, and through updates, it becomes the dystopia portrayed in KKK.
2. He's a human born under Muzan's principle, so he's remorseless no matter what he does, believes himself to be totally right. His Sin is Pride, the strongest in Muzan's world.
3. Allowing the existence of parallel universes through the method he used to reach Godhood, using the update method which leads to bigger possibilities of bugs appearing, and making everyone in his world all knowing (Ignorance=Sin=Evil for him) so as a reaction, a craving for the unknown was generated. All of this eventually leads to Suigin's birth.
Hello, Trexalfa29. Sera's arguments that Hadou God Cells having Type 8 Immortality were accepted there. Alf believe that Hadou God Cells would keep have their regeneration at High-Godly. I asked Sera and she looks neutral now. I am not hasty so I would like to hear your inputs on it when you are able, Trexalfa29.