Hello again. Obviously, I'm trying to do something big for a certain verse; but for now, The request is this: There are quite a bit of things to translate; some w/ notes of some that I (Think I...?) already know. Anything I'm missing, I'll update the OP. Here we go. (Hopefully the size is reasonable for you...)
1. フォークライ (A character's last name; untranslated for so long.)
2.「剣の悪魔」 (The Nickname for another character. But why 悪魔 (Akuma)? Does it have some kind of Symbolism?)
3. 魔王 means something like "Demon Lord", or "Devil King". I'll leave it to you to decide.
4. 受けろあたしの必殺拳ッ！ (A Finish Skill for aforementioned Verse.)
5. イルクオーレ (This character will be very important to Verse Lore.)
6. ククレイン=ノースラ (A character in the Conventional Verse.)
7. ビリンデ (The First Name of another character. (BTW: Already translated her Last Name to "Alto".))
8. クローゼス (Last Name of another character.)
9. カレンデール=マリエル (Another Character Name of the Conventional Verse)
10. ハーニャ=トラハルド (Another Character Name of the Conventional Verse)
11. マレサ=ビゼー (Another Character Name of the Conventional Verse)
12. 必殺 (A Playable Character's Original Ability, & a part of a another move's name.)
13. フィレッツガント国 (An area of the Verse's World; 国 = Country if I remember right...)
14. リリティス (Another Area of the Verse's World.)
15. 退魔師 (Occupation of another character.)
16. オーライア (Location of the Verse.)
I pray this isn't too much for you. I even gave explanation for such names. Again, anything I'm missing, I'll let you know.
Hey, ShiroyashaGinSan, I have a translation request for this thread:
So, here is the quote:
" Oh! Ciel-san said something to me.
Where are we?
Also what happened to Veldora-san?
《This is the End of the World. It could also be referred to as the “End of Time and Space”. As for Veldora, he was isolated inside the『Imaginary Space』and completely protected, so please rest assured.》
I see. Veldora-san is alright.
That’s great….. Eh? This needlessly large and empty world is the “End of Time and Space”, she said?
Certainly, time doesn’t flow and is in a stopped state. I can’t sense the spread of space either…..
《Yes. In this world, the flow of time has stopped. The spread of space had ceased as well, and in accordance with the Law of Entropy, this world has arrived at nothingness.》
Has arrived? You are talking as if you have watched it?
《That’s right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki’s attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn’t yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn’t destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.》"
I think you forgot to give him the second translation, here
[Indeed. We have been thrown into the far end of Space-time through Yuuki’s attack. The star has exceeded its lifespan, but the world has not been destroyed yet. Judging by this, Yuuki must have not been able to destroy the world itself. I speculate that after destroying all the stars as a space-time continuum, his lifespan had ended. However, I cannot determine if his wish had been fulfilled through this. After that, I floated off into space, and witnessed the ending of the universe.]
Since these two translation can be mean 2 different thing, can you please tell US which one is more accurate?
My idea was to have both with translated text linked on profiles as evidence. The first confirms Kirby's gender to be unknown and says some mechanics about his stomach, and the second should give supportive evidence for a character to be a cloud. There was actually more pages but I'm not sure if they have any useful information.
If the context is what you want then I can just say the context. Yeah, Kirby's gender is unknown. Kirby's stomach dissolves anything insides and acts like a black hole. And yes, the villain is a space cloud.