I see that you made large edits to Sonny's page. I have a lot of issues with it. As a disclaimer I haven't played the mobile game.
Many of the abilities seem unsubstantiated. Beyond this essentially being a composite between different classes which I'd rather not do (here's how I'd do the P&A section), I don't remember him having abilities like immortality type 2/4, NPI, damage boost, damage reduction, damage transferal, attack reflection, plant manipulation, vibration manipulation, and life draining.
I also take significant issue with the resistances. I don't remember any of those being substantiated, and I know that some which you've listed (such as being turned into a werewolf and having rabies) are due to those abilities having a limited duration, not due to any resistance.
Subsonic+ speed has no justification. I also don't think Relativistic+ for hitting enemies with Shadow Blend active is accurate. They're faster, but we don't see them being near SoL.
I don't like the "far higher" rating. Firstly, those enemies aren't shown as being so far superior as to deserve a far higher rating. Secondly, you included the boss Nostalgia in there, when I'm pretty sure those after-story zones are considered non-canon (maybe this is only for the first game? I'm not too sure).
And finally for a minor nitpick, I don't think either of the listed weaknesses are real weaknesses.
"I don't remember him having abilities like immortality type 2/4, NPI, damage boost, damage reduction, damage transferal, attack reflection, plant manipulation, vibration manipulation, and life draining."
Resurrection usually gives a character type 4, and Sonny can resurrect himself and allies in the mobile game. He flat out KILLS ghosts in the first and second games, he can boost/reduce the damage he and his enemies do with status effects, the rest are from the mobile game... They're new additions, check out the wiki.
"Subsonic+ speed has no justification. I also don't think Relativistic+ for hitting enemies with Shadow Blend active is accurate. They're faster, but we don't see them being near SoL."
All the characters can casually dodge bullets, fireballs, and lightning blasts at point blank range, so they should be a lot higher, my mistake... and Shadow blend increases the users speed between 200 to 400%, so I just considered my alternatives...
"I also take significant issue with the resistances. I don't remember any of those being substantiated, and I know that some which you've listed (such as being turned into a werewolf and having rabies) are due to those abilities having a limited duration, not due to any resistance."
Every enemy in the game can use variants, or flat out exact replicas of your abilities.. sometimes their versions are stronger than yours. About the second complaint... Game mechanics? I'm sorry but that's a really crappy argument, so if a character in a video game gets poisoned, and the poison wears off after a limited amount of time, does that mean he's not immune to poison?
"I don't like the "far higher" rating. Firstly, those enemies aren't shown as being so far superior as to deserve a far higher rating. Secondly, you included the boss Nostalgia in there, when I'm pretty sure those after-story zones are considered non-canon (maybe this is only for the first game? I'm not too sure)."
Fair enough I guess, he should be a helluva lot higher than a friggin 9-C. Usually extended canon counts if it largely impacts a character's power, plus I don't remember the author saying it was non-canon...
Ahh, resurrection's from the mobile game, seems fine then.
They're simply called ghosts, we don't have evidence that they're non-corporeal.
Boosting and reducing damage doesn't count for damage boost or damage reduction. They're kinda badly named abilities. They're based on conditionals of the attacks themselves rather than amps/reductions from buffs/debuffs.
If the rest are from the mobile game they're prolly fine.
I don't remember them dodging bullets at point blank range. They usually dodged from a dozen or so meters away.
Fireballs can have varying speeds, and the lightning in Sonny doesn't qualify under the criteria set by the Lightning Feats page.
It increases the speed stat by 400%, I don't think we can say that their movespeed is straight up multiplied. Especially since characters with 1 speed can still hit characters with max speed. And regardless, 4x would not get Subsonic+ characters into Relativistic+
About resistances, yes, that's how we treat abilities from video games. Pokemon being able to wake up from the sleep status does not give them resistance to sleep manipulation. To have a resistance from a game ability you need to reduce the effects of it, not just have the same standard effect as everyone in the game has.
idk if he should be a helluva lot higher than 9-C, I haven't gotten around to checking the game's feats and trying to get them calculated.
Maybe I'm misremembering? I'm pretty sure Zone 4 from the first Sonny was considered non-canon too.
2. In the first game, you fight ghost samurai and assassins. It's stated that you're "trespassing on thier sacred ground", and the place you fight them on is called ghost beach... Which is stated to be haunted. Plus, you can interact with non-hostile ghosts in the area, such as a headless fisherman. In the second game, you happened to battle see-through, dark magic using entities in a self proclaimed haunted train. There's tons of evidence supporting the fact that they're ghosts...
4 and 5. fair enough I guess.
6. A character with 1 speed cannot hit a character with maxed out Shadow Blend, I tried it out... Doesn't work. So it should be grounds for a "Far Higher with Shadow Blend." rating.
7. Ok, I put them on them on there since in most fictional media, diseases like rabies and being turned into a werewolf you don't just shrug off a bit later like a bug bite. That doesn't answer the first part of my response, most of the enemies in all three games can use variants of, or stronger versions of your powers, and Sonny can shrug off or resist them. The Holy manipulation resistance comes from when he fought and killed the Paladin (In Sonny 2, the Baron has the debuff "Holy Scars", which is heavily implied to be from when he was defeated by the Paladin.)
8. He can defeat combat robots, Frankenstein monsters, armored soldiers with weapons/abilities far greater than real life soldiers, giant mutated gorillas, wolves, and cockroaches, a magical werewolf, the Hydra... Who's a three-headed dragon like creature, and you defeat a giant mechanical version of the Hydra later in the game. 9-C is a major low ball...
9. You're right about Zone 4, that's why you play as four different characters instead of the main cast. the two bonus zones from Sonny 2 are just called bonus zones... They never mention canonicity on the wiki.
I thought that ghosts had to be shown to be non-physical to grant NPI. I asked others about it and apparently they don't. So NPI should be included on the profile.
Isn't 1 speed hitting a high speed character just a low chance? And anyway, here's a quote from the Multipliers page, I don't think Shadow Blend qualifies as a valid multiplier.
Multipliers in games get some special attention, due to the fact that they are often Game Mechanics.... As such there should be at least some indication that a multiplier on a move or an item in game also corresponds to a multiplier in the games story.
Then there's the question of, do characters have a resistance in this media or is the ability just weaker? I think the evidence points to the ability just being weaker.
Other characters can use variants of or stronger versions of your powers, but Sonny doesn't resist them (at least in the first two games), he tanks them as they tank his.
Only one of those (the hydra) sounds like it might be 9-B. I'd like some calc group members to provide their opinion, at least.
Fair enough, I don't see any huge issues with taking Sonny 2's bonus zones as canon.
1, I guess, Shadow Blend does greatly inhance the character's speed, to the point where unless your speed in greater than thier's you have an incredibly hard time hitting them until the power times out. But yeah, game mechanics... They're weird.
2. Maybe? I can't really argue against that since your party are the only people who encounter them.
3. He can negate their status effects with his own, or resist them if his stats are better than his opponent. Plus shrugging off a fireball, or acid attack, or other such things usually is all you need to have resistance to it.
2. Since your party are the only people who encounter them, either there's an unexplained resistance that has nothing to do with stats or the person (considering zombies, humans, and characters of all levels have those status effects wear off after the same number of turns), or the abilities are just weak in verse. I think there's nowhere near enough context for it to be a resistance.
3. I don't remember any of this stuff, is this all from the mobile game? And if it is, it shouldn't apply to abilities encountered outside of the mobile game.
It's a flash game on Kongregate.com is what Sonny is. And I have played the first game and parts of the second one, but I don't remember to many feats. I do know they have access to futuristic rifles which various characters tank regularly. As for speed, I can sort of see Subsonic, but super iffy on Relativistic+. I also agree that the lightning doesn't appear to be real lightning.
I never mentioned size anywhere in my response, first off. Second, Normal Gorillas and Wolves are rated as 9-B, and the ones Sonny fought were much bigger and stronger than normal variants. (The hounds and Mokoshotar are the size of big cats, since we're bringing up size.), the Hydra is far stronger than Mokoshotar, and Sonny can cause the thing to explode into pieces upon defeat. The robots and guardian cannon are composed of titanium, as their weapon/armor drops indicate, and Sonny can not only defeat them, but made the cannon explode into pieces... All this is ignoring enemies that are vastly superior to these guys in power, such as Baron Brixius, The Police Captian, The Paladin, The Mayor, Nostalgia and the other bonus area bosses, and bosses from the mobile game...
Oh, my bad, that makes sense for 9-B then but I don't know about far higher. Those enemies are never directly compared, they're just later enemies from later zones, that seems too little evidence for a far higher.
Godzilla kept fighting Hedorah after having one of his eyes burned out and his hands reduced to bone. He got stabbed and set of fire multiple times, and was turned into a literal blood sprinkler when he fought Mechagodzilla. Gigan bashed his skull open with his hammer claws and he kept fighting as if nothing happened. So yeah, I personally don't see the ludicrisness of that rating...
After the fight, yes. But both of the times his eyes were gouged out he stayed pirated until the movies ended, same with his skeletized hands. At the end of Godzilla vs. Gigan, he still had the bloody patches and wounds until Ghidorah and Gigan ran away... Same as when he fought Mechagodziila.
About the poison thing... Should Godzilla have resistance to poison on his profile?
No, I looked up the statistics for Gotengo's Absolute Zero Cannon. it's essentually the same type of weapon that MechaGodzilla used. Plus Original Gotengo was mostly featless, so I added some stuff about that...
Kaiser Godzilla is the High 6-B Godzilla from the end of Godzilla Final Wars.
When the drill destroyed Manda, who survived being inside of, and getting set on fire by a volcano (Most of the volcano feats I've found were listed as city level, so I just went with city level, maybe higher,,,)
I messed up on one statistic... Because I misread one of the articles I was reading when I wrote it. The rest of the statistics on the page are accurate, tested, and come from legit sources. Unless Tohokingdom.com, Wikizilla.com, Gojipedia, and Wikizilla, are all considered unreliable sources, I don't know what to tell you.
1. He survived an atomic ray from Kaiser Godzilla as well, thought that could just be durability. If that's the case I can fix that.
2. Original Gotengo has fought Atari Spacegodzilla, Ghidorah, and Destroyah as well. Who are all physically stronger than Atari Godzilla. Plus in this new movie the Gotengo was in, it destroyed a warship that was stated to be able to blow up planets with it's Absolute Zero cannon.
Ok, I did a bit more research on Gotengo. Apparantly his AZ Cannon is similar in power to Kiryu's version. and in this movie called Super Fleet Sazer-X the Movie: Fight! Star Soldiers. The Gotengo did more damage to this kaiju called Mammoth Bosuito than 8 other Power Ranger style mecha could. and blasted through a shield that tanked all of thier attacks without a scratch!
Idk, Gotengo is a wierd character. But it's one of the classic Anti-Godzilla weapons, so I thought I should add it...
@Redacted Flinn, nice efforts, by the way, I will just give a heads-up for future edits. To make your profiles better and in the please make sure to follow thestandardpageformats. Kindly utilize source mode editing. You can change this to your default editing mode in the preferences settings. Feel free to overview this image to observe a basic example regarding how to properly write profile pages in this editing mode. Use the Common editing mistakes as guidance. Yeah, these standards have to applied regarding your future page edits and not following them could result in ban from page edits or ban in the long-run, @Redacted Flinn.
You do not seem skilled enough to make reliable and well-structured profile edits yet. It is probably best if you wait at least a few months until you have thoroughly familiarised yourself with our conventions before you edit our pages again.
Information on Alfred is extremely difficult to find, and most versions of the character have very few differences between them (Even less so than most Composite characters), I researched all the feats, linked the sources, and made sure that everything I found wasn't wanked, made up, or fake.
I'm sorry, do not regret creating that article. If someone else want to make an Alfred page, more power to them...
I already explained why I composited info about Alfred into one page. The character is extremely consistent across 90% of media, it seems like a waste of time and resources to have multiple different Alfred pages with relatively the same info/powers. Plus, info on Alfred's abilities is very difficult to find, there's no Respect threads on Reddit, there's nothing on any on Death Battle Wiki, there's no DeviantArt page on him, None of the clones of this site have a page on him, and even most "Respect threads" I found composited all of Alfred's feats together. I apologize for the unreliability, but there's basically nothing I could have done about that...