Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | High 8-C | High 7-A | 6-C | At least High 4-C, possibly 4-A | 3-C | 3-C
Name: DemiMeramon/PetiMeramon | Candlemon/Candmon | Meramon | SkullMeramon/DeathMeramon | Boltmon
Gender: Genderless, but referred to as Male.
Classification: In-Training level No Attribute Flame Digimon | Rookie level Data Attribute Flame Digimon | Champion level Data Attribute Flame Digimon | Ultimate level Data Attribute Flame Digimon | Mega level Data Attribute Cyborg Digimon
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Digimon Physiology, Fire Manipulation, Smoke Manipulation, Elemental Intangibility, Sword Mastery, Light Manipulation, Regeneration (Mid-High) and Duplication (As long as even the smallest flame survives, DemiMeramon will regenerate and duplicate), Fire Absorption (Can absorb fire attacks to get stronger), Resistance to Fire Manipulation
All previous abilities, Hellfire Manipulation and Conceptual Erasure via Dark Fire (The Flames of Hell/Dark Area aka El Evangelo are purifying flames that erase those who are burnt by them. This goes so far as to being able to erase even the Seven Great Demon Lords and erase one beyond death in which in Digimon death means nothingness. Whether the flames erase one beyond nothingness is dependent on whether they are evil or not. If evil, the one who is erased will be erased beyond nothingness).
All previous abilities, Magma Manipulation, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Statistics Amplification, Resistance to Hellfire Manipulation and Conceptual Erasure (The flames of the firewall are superior to the flames of the Dark Area and as such provides Meramon's body with protection from these effects).
Attack Potency Wall level (Comparable to other Baby Digimon such as Viximon) | Large Building level+ (Should be comparable to Guilmon) | Large Mountain level+ (Vaporized a lake) | Island level (Dried up all the Southeast Asia) | At least Large Star level, possibly Multi-Solar System level (Equal to other Ultimate Digimon such as Digitamamon) | Galaxy level (Fought against Metalgreymon) | Galaxy level (Should be superior to Digimon Adventure SkullMeramon)
Speed: Unknown | Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Digimon like Elecmon) | Massively Hypersonic+ with Relativistic combat speed (Equal to other Champion level Digimon who scale to this calc) | Relativistic | Relativistic with FTL combat speed (Faster than Meramon, kept up with Metalgreymon) | Relativistic | Relativistic+, with FTL reactions
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman | At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Large Building level+ | Large Mountain Class+ | Island Class | At least Large Star Class, possibly Multi-Solar System Class | Galactic Class (Traded blows with Metalgreymon) | Galactic Class | At least Galactic Class, possibly At least Multiversal+
Durability Wall level | Large Building level+ | Large Mountain level+ | Island level | At least Large Star level, possibly Multi-Solar System level | Galaxy level (Tanked hits with Metalgreymon) | Galaxy level
Stamina: Decent | High | Very High | Extremely High
Range: Melee range, A few Meters with projectiles | A few dozen kilometers with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: None | Flaming Chains | Tomahawk
Intelligence: Varies among the species.
Weaknesses: Depending on the continuity, he may have a huge weakness to Water based attacks. | None notable
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Fireball: Spits out a ball of flame.
- Chīsana Kaendan/Small Flame Shot: Spits small flame shots out from its mouth to attack the opponent.
- Kaendan/Flame Shot
- Kemuri: Spreads smoke from its body to distract its foes and escape.
- Bonfire/Lava Loogie: Fires a small flame.
- Melt Wax/Paraffin Paralyzer: Flaps melted wax from its body onto the foe.
- Karma Flamer/Karmic Flame: Spins around while creating a tornado of flame that repels attacks.
- Tai Atari/Body Attack: Rushes at the enemy and body slams it.
- Candle Night: Attacks with a cutlass.
- Candle Ring: Emits rings of light.
- Dark Fire: Sends a ball of fire made from the flames abyss (Dark Area) at the opponent.
- Burning Fist/Roaring Flame/Fireball: Flares up its arms and either punches the opponent or throws one or more fireballs. In Digimon Masters, flares up its entire body to burn the opponent. Has a small (30%) chance to raise its Attack Potency.
- Magma Bomb/Magma Blast: Emits magma rocks that rain upon its opponents, or throws one large, explosive rock.
- Heat Wave: Unleashes a wave of flames.
- Heat Knuckle: Punches the enemy, sending heat through them.
- Guren no Honō/Crimson Flame: Shoots fireballs at the opponent.
- Attack Charge: Boosts his Attack Potency by 10%. Can stack.
- Ice Phantom: Inflicts burns on the opponent with super-chilled air by punching them with a freezing fist made of ice.
- Cold Flame: Unleashes an icy cold flame. Boost his Attack Potency by 10%.
- Vision Bind/Vision Blinder: Blinds enemies with bright blue flames.
- Frost Knuckle: Punches the enemy with a fist made of ice.
- Ice Bomb: Either throws a blue ball of energy that causes a freezing explosion, or causes an explosion that sends shards of ice flying in all directions.
- Mental Point Alchemy: Recovers Digimon's MP points used to fight by absorbing MP used by the enemy.
- Mental Break: Lower one of his opponent's Attack Potency by 10%. Can stack.
- Heavy Metal Fire/Metal Fireball: Launches a destructive ball of melted metal from its mouth. Alternatively, it fires blue fire mixed with liquid metal so that it clings to an opponent. Has a small (30%) chance to raise its durability.
- Heat Chain/Chain of Pain/Flame Chain: Uses one of the chains on its body as a whip.
- Heat Chain Midareuchi (Random Pounding)/Blazing Iron Whip: Uses many chains as whips.
- Comet Hammer: Hits the foe with a rain of large boulders.
- Speed Break: Lower one of his opponent's Speed by 10%. Can stack.
- Physical Drain: Drains the opponent's life force.
- Tomahawk Steiner/Tomahawk Stinger/Tomahawk Crunch: Throws its tomahawk like a boomerang.
- Bousou (Berserk)/Tomahawk Knuckle: Repeatedly chops the enemy with its glowing tomahawk.
- Nanomachine Break: Blast the foe with a bolt of electricity.
- Cross-Counter: Takes a stance that counters any physical attacks.
- Speed Charge Field: Boost him and his allies speed by 10%. Can stack
- Attack Break Field: Lower all of his opponent's Attack Potency by 10%. Can stack.
- Thunder Fall: Strikes a wide range of enemies with a bolt of lightning from above.
Key: DemiMeramon | Candlemon | File Island Meramon | Folder Continent Meramon | BlueMeramon and SkullMeramon Official Databook | SkullMeramon Digimon Adventure | Boltmon