Max Brass is a playable character in ARMS. He is an ARMS veteran and the greatest champion ever to compete in the Grand Prix. Max Brass is also the head of the ARMS League (hence his nickname, "The Commish") and the organizer for the Grand Prix.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-C, most likely higher
Name: Max Brass
Classification: ARMS Champion, The Commish
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Elasticity, Able to increase the size of his upper body so that he is tougher and permanently charged, Can create explosions (Nade + Kablammer), Fire Manipulation (Roaster), Skilled Hammer Wielder (Kablammer)
Attack Potency: At least Building level (Comparable, as well as canonically stronger than the other ARMS fighters, was originally a boss NPC, wields the Kablammer, which was originally designed to demolish buildings), most likely much higher
Speed: Subsonic (Able to react to multi-shot ARMS, comparable to other ARMS fighters)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 1 (Can wield and fight with heavy-weight ARMS)
Striking Strength: At least Building Class
Durability: At least Building level (Able to shrug off other ARMS fighters' punches being a Heavyweight), higher when increasing his upper body size
Range: Extended melee with extendable ARMS
Standard Equipment: Standard ARMS (Nade, Roaster, Kablammer)
- Nade: Medium-weight ARMS that appear as a grenade. When charged, they will release a powerful explosion upon contact, knocking opponents back.
- Roaster: Medium-weight ARMS that emit a blue flame. When hit, they deal heavy damage as well as burn the opponent.
- Kablammer: Large hammer ARMS that are able to slam down on an opponent, as well as release a powerful explosion afterwards.
For full list of wieldable ARMS, see here
Intelligence: Unknown, possibly High
Weaknesses: None notable
- Special Ability: Pumped Up: Upon fully charging his punches or successfully performing a throw, Max Brass can temporarily increase the size of his upper body, during which his punches will be permanently charged and he will resist being knocked down when punched as if he were a heavyweight. Unlike other heavyweight characters, Max Brass only needs to be moving in order to gain the damage reduction effect. This effect lasts five seconds or until Max Brass is knocked down. Below 25% health, Max Brass will always be "pumped up." He also shares Spring Man's ability to deflect incoming punches and his ability to maintain a constant charge while below 25% health.
- Rush: A technique every ARMS fighter knows, that allows them to temporarily increase the speed and power of their attacks after charging for a few seconds.