|“||A proud young knight, striving to prove himself||„|
Powers and Abilities
Name: Markos Kashantir
Classification: Human, Knight, Ash Royal
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Low-Mid, regenerates from near-death), Durability Negation (With all abilities), Fire Manipulation (With Purity of Flame and Eye of the Flame), Light Manipulation (With Eye of the Flame), Status Effect Inducement (With Traitor's Harness, Purity of Flame, and Guardian of the Fountain), Poison Manipulation (With Traitor's Harness), Ice Manipulation (With Guardian of the Fountain)
Lifting Strength: At least Athletic Human
Striking Strength: Street Class
Durability: Street level (Should be comparable to revenant who he trades blows with)
Stamina: At least Average (Should be comparable or greater to the nomads the party travels with on occasion)
Range: Extended melee range
- Eye of the Flame: Enemies struck with it light on fire, illuminates magical darkness around foes.
- Traitor's Harness Whenever attacked, causes the attacker to bleed. Within the sleeves are rows of hidden barbs tipped with poison, potent enough to cause someone grabbing the wearer by the shoulders to fall unconscious in seconds.
- Purity of Flame Whenever attacked, lights the attacker on fire for damage based on Markos' attack.
- Guardian of the Fountain Whenever attacked, has a 40% chance of freezing the attacker for 1.7 seconds.
Intelligence: Above average, well-educated due to his royal background.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Swing: Hits a single foe once.
- Smash: Hits a single foe once.
- Counter: In retaliation to an attack, hits a single foe once.
- Lunge: Hits a single foe once.
- Cleave: Hits a single foe once.
- Armor Pierce: All attacks pierce armor, negating durability to a certain extent.
- Armor Break: All attacks destroy armor, negating durability to a certain extent.