Malroth is an ancient god of destruction for Torland that was summoned by a cultist-leader named Hargon. Malroth is the destruction counterpart of Rubiss, the creator of Torland.
Malroth has a super form called Genosidoh.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A
Name: God of destruction, Malroth, Sidoh, The Destroyer
Origin: Dragon Quest
Age: Unknown, probably only a few thousand years old (As old as Rubiss)
Classification: God of Destruction
Attack Potency: Multi-Continental level (He is the equivalent of Rubiss, who created all of Torland which is much larger than our real world continents)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Went from Rhone to Hargon's castle in a matter of seconds, going by Scaling, Rhone is almost as big as Russia)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class (Mostly a physical character and he is made to destroy Torland)
Durability: Multi-Continental level
Range: Tens of meters
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: Below Average
- Impressed and awe-inspired Hargon, a priest who can take down entire kingdoms.
- Completely messed up Hargon's castle.
- Scorch: Breathes out a large blast of fire.
- C-C-Cold Breath: Breathes out a massive blast of freezing cold icy breath.
- Psyche up: Makes his next attack drastically more powerful.
- Healall: Fully restores his health.
- Hellblast: Summons massive lightning bolts from Hell.
- Pearly Gates: Fires a cross-shaped wave of divine energy.
Note #2: As shown above in the third picture, Rhone is the huge mountain range in the middle of the map, scaling with Alefgard, it would span thousands of miles, Malroth got to Hargon's castle in just ~30 seconds, so that would mean he would be at least hypersonic to get there.