|“||Mario… The world-famous Super Mario… I wanted to fight you, if not only once. That’s why I lured you in here with the Big Paint Star. But it looks like I underestimated you. I admit defeat. Even now, I’m glad that I got to trade blows with you. I guess I’ll just have to hope Lord Bowser can defeat you… Good-bye.||„|
Ludwig von Koopa is the oldest member, as well as, leader of the Koopalings, a tribe that debuted in Super Mario Bros. 3 as Bowser's elite generals in dominating every major kingdom across the world and fighting against Mario. He has appeared in multiple games in the franchise since then, usually as one of the major members of the Koopa Troop that Mario must combat in order eradicate Bowser's schemes. He is the most mature out of all the Koopalings and enjoys listening to classical symphonies. Due to serving as the head of the clan, he's usually portrayed as the most powerful and skilled member with numerous talents and high intelligence, which he is clearly aware of and often shows off because of it. Like most of the Koopalings, he is named after a famous musician. His name, design, and affinity for classical music is obviously inspired by the German composer, Ludwig van Beethoven.
Powers and Stats
Name: Ludwig von Koopa
Origin: Mario Bros
Age: Unknown, likely around his teens
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Underwater Breathing (Type 2), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Vehicular Mastery, Regeneration (Mid, survived being crushed flat), Can shrink opponents, Transmutation, Can breath fire, Skilled in machines and technology, Can spin in his shell or like a tornado, Magic, Levitation, Teleportation, Transformation, Attack Negation, Lightning Manipulation, Duplication, Flight, Acrobatics, Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Capable of keeping up with the Mario Bros.)
Lifting Strength: Pre-Stellar (Comparable to Mario)
Striking Strength: Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: Multi-Solar System level (Withstood several attacks from the Mario Bros.)
Stamina: Very high
Range: Standard melee range. Hundreds of kilometers with magic and machinery.
Standard Equipment: Magic Wand, Junior Clown Car, custom-made airship, and several types of machinery.
Intelligence: Genius (He was able to build and skillfully pilot vehicles. Noted to be very intelligent and often fights with ingenious methods and tactics. He was also easily able to grasp the plan of the Best Fitness Friends, the information on all the members, and deceived them with his disguise. He also proven to be very manipulative as his negotiation skills is able to sway enemies to join on his side of the army. He also has a doctorate.)
Weaknesses: He's quite overconfident and loves to show off.
- Magic Blast: Ludwig fires a dark blue chaotic blast from his wand. These blasts has homing capabilities and he can fire up to five blasts at once. Ludwig can also charge and unleash giant magic blasts in form of an enormous sphere towards the opponent.
- Transmutation: Using magic, Ludwig can turn his opponent into a helpless creature.
- Teleportation: Ludwig has the ability to teleport.
- Transformation: Ludwig can use his magic to transform into other beings as a form of disguise.
- Fire Breath: Breathes a potent fireball out of his mouth. He breathes fireballs furiously.
- Lightning Manipulation: Ludwig can fire lightning from his fingers and teleport in flash of lightning.
- Duplication: Creates clones of himself. He often uses this move to deceive his opponents and overwhelm them.
- Battle Cards: Just like Mario, Ludwig has the ability to use Battle Cards to give himself an advantage in battle. These cards can increase the attack power and speed of him and his allies, heals them from the damage taken, nullify any damage taken, shrink his opponents and deal direct damage upon his foes.
- Stop and Drop: A spell Ludwig utilize to deal damage his foe and negate his/her attack or action.