Lola Pop is a playable character in ARMS. She is one of the rare inheritors of ARMS in the world, where she is able to extend her arms out. Lola is a street performer in Via Dolce, Italy, of which she hopes to win the ARMS Grand Prix so that she can start up her own circus.
Powers and Stats
Name: Lola Pop
Classification: ARMS Fighter, Clown, The Sucker Puncher
Attack Potency: Building level (Comparable to other ARMS fighters, who can all destroy stone pillars easily, and wield ARMS capable of demolishing buildings)
Speed: Subsonic (Can react to other multi-shot ARMS)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 1 (Able to fight with Heavy-weight class ARMS, Able to grab and lift Mechanica's 545kg mecha)
Striking Strength: Building class
Durability: Building level (Able to fight and take attacks from other ARMS fighters)
Range: Extended melee with ARMS
Standard Equipment: Standard ARMS (Funchuk, Biffler, Clapback)
- Funchuk: Medium-weight ARMS that hold nunchuks, able to be hit and whirled at the opponent, stunning them.
- Biffler: Light-weight ARMS that are able to shoot out 3 stamps, which can blind opponents when hit by them temporarily.
- Clapback: A shielding ARM that is able to project a blue net shield. This can reflect opponent's incoming punches and attacks right back at them.
For full list of wieldable ARMS, see here
Weaknesses: None notable
- Special Ability: Inflation: Lola is able to inflate herself, just like a balloon. This increases her defense, but reduces her mobility. She is able to activate this both on ground and in the air, of which grounds her quickly.
- Rush: A technique every ARMS fighter knows, that allows them to temporarily increase the speed and power of their attacks after charging for a few seconds.