Long ago, when she and her siblings were kids, their parents died. At one point in time, after Mirajane defeated the demon in her village and gained its abilities, she, Lisanna and Elfman left the village, being feared by its inhabitants because of Mirajane's demon attributes. Eventually they reached the Fairy Tail Guild and, even though Lisanna and Elfman got along well with everyone quickly, their older sister continued to be lonely. In order to change that, Lisanna and Elfman learnt their respective Take Over from Makarov.
A few years later, she almost lost her life in the attempt to control her brother, after his full-body Take Over went out of control. However Elfman, inconsistently, attacked Lisanna, sending her flying several meters away, which immediately reversed his transformation due to the shock of the event. Lisanna is shown in her last moments holding her sister's hand, although she actually didn't die. Mirajane was tending her wounds when a portal opened and took her into another world. When she woke up, she found herself in a totally different Guild. Everyone at the guild believed that she was the Lisanna they knew, and welcomed her back. From what she saw, she realized that their "Lisanna" was dead. She then decided to pretended to be their Lisanna, in order to make them happy.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | 7-C | Likely High 7-A
Name: Lisanna Strauss
Origin: Fairy Tail
Age: 17 | 18
Classification: Human, Mage
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled in Hand-to-Hand Combat, Transformation, Shapeshifting, Enhanced Senses, Flight (Via Animal Soul: Bird and Wings), Can boost her physical statistics by transforming into different animals
Lifting Strength: Class K | At least Class K | At least Class M
Striking Strength: Town Class | Town Class | Likely Large Mountain Class
Durability: Town level (Survived a direct hit from Elfman's Full Body Take Over and took a casual blast from Azuma) | Town level (Took hits from Lamy) | Likely Large Mountain level (Took hits from Wall's Weakness Robots and Ajeel)
Stamina: High, can chain together 5 Take Overs instantly during a fight without getting tired.
Range: Melee Range
Standard Equipment: None Notable
Weaknesses: Some transformations can make her less mobile; otherwise none notable.
Take Over (接収テイクオーバー Teiku Ōbā): Like Elfman and Mirajane, Lisanna uses 'Take Over Magic. Her transformation is based on transforming her body into animal and hybrid-animal forms which is called "Animal Soul" (アニマルソウル Animaru Sōru). She can use her Take Over transformations in a variety of ways, and was seen augmenting her physical capabilities and parameters during combat through their use. Lisanna is able to chain five Take Overs instantly when she fights with Azuma. According to Mirajane, this is a high level Take Over technique.
- Animal Soul: Bird (鳥 Tori): Lisanna resembles a bird with green and pinkish feathers. She used this form to raise and warms an egg that Natsu found in a forest.
- Animal Soul: Wings: Lisanna transforms only her arms into wings whilst retaining the rest of her human features.
- Animal Soul: Harpy: Lisanna transforms only her arms and lower body into those of a bird and flies whilst retaining the rest of her human features.
- Animal Soul: Rabbit (兎 Usagi): Lisanna transformed herself into a giant purple rabbit in order to build the hideout that was meant to hatch Natsu's egg. Was later used in Juvia and her's battle against Erza.
- Animal Soul: Fish: Lisanna takes on the form of a small fish that gives her the ability to swim and breathe underwater.
- Animal Soul: Cat (キャット Kyatto): Lisanna partially takes on the form of a feline. In this state, she is mostly humanoid, with longer hair in the manga while in the anime her hair remains unaltered. Concentrated striped patterns appear around her forearms, as well as feline-like pads on the surface of her palms and sharp claws at her fingertips. She also sports feline ears, whiskers, a small feline nose, and a long tail, but otherwise retains her human features. In this state, her attire changes as well: Lisanna appears to be garbed in a tiger-skin, 2-piece bikini. While in this form, she gains speed with which she uses for her fierce scratches from her claws to overwhelm meager opponents into submission. However, this form is useless against any brute strength type of opponents. Upon learning Take Over Animal Soul for the first time, this was the spell Lisanna has used and the suit was slightly different, despite that she was young.
- Animal Soul: Penguin: Lisanna resembles a form of a giant penguin. Utilizing the momentum gained from her excessive weight, she can smash her opponents or attack them.
- Animal Soul: Mermaid: Lisanna takes the form of a mermaid. She is mostly humanoid with a purple tail. This allows her to be able to breathe underwater.
- Animal Soul: Pig: Lisanna transform into a small pig, with ears slightly longer and retaining only her hair.
- Animal Soul: Bunny: Lisanna partially takes on the form of a bunny with slightly longer ears sticking up and white fur body and dark colored legs having only retaining her face, head and hair humanoid. This form enhances her kicks as she attacks her opponents
- Animal Soul: Armadillo: Lisanna is able to transform into a giant armadillo. While in this form, Lisanna can roll and attack targets in front of her.
- Animal Soul: Owl: Lisanna transforms into a giant owl. While in this form, Lisanna is able to hoot which makes the target fall asleep.
Key: In X784 | In X791 | In X792