Li Ho (李崩, Ri Hou) is a power user in manga and anime Law of Ueki. He considers Ueki his rival and wants to become a strong fighter in honor of his father, who fell victim to the plague.
Power and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | At least 6-C
Name: Li Ho
Origin: Law of Ueki
Classification: Human, Martial artist
Speed: Subsonic+ (Can keep up with Ueki) | At least FTL (Easily dodged and countered attacks from Ueki), higher with chi manipulation (Able to channel his chi through whole body to increase his speed)
Lifting Strength: At least Class M (Should be comparable to Ueki)
Striking Strength: Largr Building Class+ | At least Island Class
Durability: Large Building level+ | At least Island level
Stamina: High (Able to fight several opponents for a long time)
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Li Ho is a master of martial arts from 7 years of bloody training. With these skills alone, he gained his victories against several power users even he didn't use his supernatural power.
Weaknesses: None Notable
- Power to turn hair into telescoping bat: Li Ho's supernatural power. He can change his hair to a telescoping bat and uses it in combination with his hand-to-hand combat skills. Anyway, he is the man who wants to become stronger by himself and refuses to rely on supernatural power. So he never uses this power even a single time.
- Taijiquan: An internal Chinese martial art practiced for both its defense training and its health benefits.
- Hiken gankutsuou Burrow King: Li Ho's ultimate technique from 7 years of training. Li Ho charges against his opponents with incredible power and speed which can easily break through a stone wall. Anyway, the technique has a weakness which is his shoulders. It was shown by Ueki that he can stop the technique by grab onto them to stop his momentum.
- An-Kei: The technique that Li Ho builds up chi inside himself while standing still. Then he channels chi through his foot, making him come close to the opponent in one step.
- Circular Movement: The technique that can change the flow of an opponent's attack through circular motion.
- Gai-Mon Chou-Chu: The technique that strikes his opponent with a single powerful punch.
Key: BoS Li Ho | Thrid Round Arc/Eos Li Ho