Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | 8-B | 8-B, 8-A with Limit Break and Overload | Low 7-B, 7-B with Limit Break and Overload | Low 7-B, 7-B with Limit Break and Overload | 7-B
Name: Kouki Amanogawa
Age: 17, 17-23 in the After Stories
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Statistics Amplification, Light Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Analytical Prediction (Can predict his opponents movements), Extrasensory Perception, Healing, Forcefield Creation, Holy Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Martial Arts, Status Effect Inducement (Any enemy caught in the light produced by his Holy Sword is weakened while he is strengthened), Explosion Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (Mana can interact with intangible beings such as the illusions in Melusine's Labyrinth which are unaffected by physical attacks), Resistance to Air Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Light Manipulation
Powers and Abilities: Same as before plus Status Effect Inducement (Can blind his opponents), Regeneration (Low), Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Even a non-combatant like Aiko could resist Noint's brainwashing magic)
Powers and Abilities: Same as before
Powers and Abilities: Same as before
Powers and Abilities: Same as before
Attack Potency: Wall level (Capable of destroying walls with his attacks and causing cracks in the ground. Can get 3x stronger with Limit Break) | City Block level (Comparable to Eri Nakamura who could do this. Can get 3x stronger with Limit Break and 5x stronger with Overload) | City Block level (2x stronger than before), Multi-City Block level with Limit Break and Overload (Can get 3x stronger with Limit Break and 5x stronger with Overload) | Small City level (Comparable to Hajime), City level with Limit Break and Overload (Can get 3x stronger with Limit Break and 5x stronger with Overload) | Small City level (Comparable to Apostles), City level with Limit Break and Overload (Can get 3x stronger with Limit Break and 5x stronger with Overload) | City level (Far superior to before, defeated the Dark King who covered an entire city in miasma, destroying all the Dark King's miasma in the process. Can get 3x stronger with Limit Break and 5x stronger with Overload)
Speed: At least Subsonic (Far superior to himself at the beginning of the series, when he could move faster than the eye can see), Supersonic with Limit Break (Makes him 3x faster) | FTL (Comparable to Kaori Shirasaki. 3x faster with Limit Break, 5x faster with Overload) | FTL (Same as before, 3x faster with Limit Break, 5x faster with Overload) | FTL+ (Kept up with Hajime with Riftwalk) | FTL+ (Comparable to Apostles) | FTL+ (Faster than before, can get 3x faster with Limit Break and 5x faster with Overload)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (A few dozen times stronger than a normal person) | Superhuman | Superhuman | Superhuman | Superhuman | Superhuman
Striking Strength: Wall Class | City Block Class | City Block Class, Multi-City Block Class with Limit Break and Overload (Can get 3x stronger with Limit Break and 5x stronger with Overload) | Small City Class | Small City Class | City Class
Durability: Wall level (Tanked an attack from behemoth, which could easily smash through walls) | City Block level | City Block level, Multi-City Block level with Limit Break and Overload (Can get 3x stronger with Limit Break and 5x stronger with Overload) | Small City level (Tanked attacks from Hajime) | Small City level (Comparable to Apostles) | City level (Tanked attacks from the Dark King, made a barrier that covered an entire city)
Range: Extended melee range, tens of meters with energy blasts | Extended melee range, tens of meters with energy blasts | Extended melee range, tens of meters with energy blasts | Extended melee range, tens of meters with energy blasts | Kilometers | Kilometers
- Holy Sword: A divine artifact which is a legendary weapon used by various heroes in the past.
- Boots: An artifact which had been enchanted with Aerodynamic which allows her to stand on air by creating transparent platforms in the air.
- Airzone: An artifact which regulates the temperature of the user.
Intelligence: Average, however he is trained in the Yaegashi school of martial arts ever since he was a child, which includes martial arts such as kendo and akaido. Upon being summoned to Tortus, he was trained by the best martial artist there in sword arts.
Weaknesses: Dense and naive, interprets things to his own convenience and never doubts his sense of justice. Thinks killing is wrong, and as such has troubling killing humans, though he has overcomed these weaknesses by the After Stories. Using Limit Break takes a toll on his body so he can't use it for a long period of time. After the ability wears off he will be weaker than before as he will be tired. Overload can at best be used for a few minutes and when it wears off he will be unable to even stand.
- Language Comprehension: An ability granted to all those who got summoned. It gives the user the ability to understand any language and be proficient in it.
- Foresight: Allows him to be able to predict the next move of his opponent to a certain extent.
- Detect Presence: A skill that allows him to be able to sense anything within 10m.
- All Elements Aptitude: An increased aptitude for all elements and increased activation speed.
- Light Element Proficiency: Increases the effects of light magic being cast.
- Speed Casting: Can cast magic at a fast rate.
- All Elements Resistance: An increased resistance to all elements.
- Increased Light Resistance: Increases resistance to light magic.
- Sense Magic: A skill which gives Kouki a vague idea of the position and amount of mana being used.
- Physical Resistance: - increased physical resistance and recovery rate. The degree of impact is reduced as well.
- Improved Healing: Increases his recovery rate.
- Impact Mitigation: Decreases impact effectiveness.
- Herculean Strength: Increases his strength.
- Sword Mastery: Skilled in the art of sword-wielding.
- Serene Mind: A skill in which the user swings their sword in the state of a complete trance. Because the sword is swung in a state of nothingness, the process of the sword being swung is remarkably difficult to perceive. If one didn’t have an extreme degree of sensory capabilities that could notice the sway of the grass below even while crossing sword in a battlefield, this sword strike would be extremely difficult to be evaded with how very naturally it was done.
- Limit Break: A skill which temporarily triples his stats
- Overload: The final derivative skill of Limit Break which quintuples his stats.
- War Demon: A derivative skill of Limit Break which reinforces his body using his magic power no matter how broken up his body is. As a result Kouki can continue fighting for multiple days without rest with numerous injuries.
- Pale Moon: One of the Yaegashi-style techniques in which Kouki quickly wraps his sword in mana and swings it around in a circle. When his right arm can stretch no further he quickly swaps his sword to his left and continues the arc.
- Celestial Flash: An attack which emits an intense light from his sword and with a slash is released from the sword, drawing a curve, and bisecting the target in its path.
- Heavenrend: An ability which creates countless blades of light shot out of his holy sword.
- Divine Deluge: A light spell that targets multiple targets from above.
- Wind Blast: An ability which unleashes a gust of wind.
- Divine Wrath: A skill similar to “Soaring Flash,” but more powerful.
- Heaven Might Infinite Change: A technique which makes it possible for Heaven Might that could only be activated as bombardment before to be continuously controlled in its activated state. Has a range of 1km.
Key: Volume 1 | Post-Orcus | Post-Haltina | After Combining with his False Self | After Being Powered Up by Ehito | After Stories