Kobra is a human that was trained in the art of fighting for many years, but was never allowed to harm other students. As time passed on, the thrill of combat started to consume him and went to New York back alleys where he started to attack street gangs, gangbangers and drug dealers. Due to his brutal nature, he was recruited by Kabal and Kira as a invaluable asset for the Black Dragon clan.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Origin: Mortal Kombat: Deception
Classification: Human, Black Dragon Operative
Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Striking Strength: Large Building Class
Durability: Large Building level
Range: Standard melee range normally. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: A machete, and a pair of Kali sticks.
Intelligence: Above Average; skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Windmill Kick: Kobra slides forward a bit and performs a devastating arching Axe Kick which causes the opponent to bounce off the ground allowing for a juggle.
- Burning Fist: Kobra dashes forward with his fist (on fire) extended forward, which knocks his opponents down.
- Tele-Punch: Kobra disappears, leaving a trail of smoke behind, then reappears behind his opponent and punches them down.
- Chi-Blast: Kobra gathers chi and releases a ball of flame forward from the palms of his hands.
- Crouching Chi-Blast: Kobra crouches, then gathers chi and releases a flaming projectile forward from the palm of his hands.