Kliff Undersn (クリフ=アンダーソン, Kurifu Andāsā) is a character in the Guilty Gear video game series.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely 3-A
Name: Kliff Undersn
Origin: Guilty Gear
Classification: Human, former Leader of the Sacred Order of Holy Knights
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Swordsman, Ki Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Can temporarily revert to his younger self using ki, Magic, Information Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (Able to hit souls), Summoning and Regeneration Negation (Up to Low-Mid)
Speed: At least Massively FTL+, possibly Immeasurable (Can keep up with Justice)
Lifting Strength: Likely at least Class P
Striking Strength: Likely Universal (Can evenly match Justice)
Durability: Likely Universe level (Stalemated Justice before his old age caught him)
Stamina: Extremely high (Fought a Hydra for one straight week in his younger days, battled Justice 17 times to a draw during the Crusades)
Range: Extended melee range normally, thousands of kilometers with attacks.
Standard Equipment: The Dragon Slayer Sword
Intelligence: Excellent military commander, led humanity in the war for decades and personally trained one of the greatest tactical minds in the world, was the first Westerner to master the concept of ki.
Weaknesses: Is more capable in his younger self.
- Bellowing Roar: Kliff shoots a blast of ki.
- Skull Crusher: Kliff charges at his target with his sword.
- Nape Saddle: Kliff leaps over his target with his sword, slashing them in the process.
- Scale Ripper: Kliff frivolously shakes in place with his sword.
- Limb Server: Kliff jumps into the air and performs a ground pound with his sword.
- Reflex Roar: Kliff transforms into his younger self and shoots a powerful blast of ki.
- Sole Survivor: Kliff transforms into his younger self and then stabs the ground, summoning earth spikes.
- Overdrive - Pulverizing Dragon's Roar: Kliff summons two dragons that attack his target.