|~ Kirby Super Star|
Kirby is a popular Nintendo series that follows Kirby, a small, circular and pink hero who can inhale things to copy their powers. The verse has a notable focus on simplicity in all its games while the main ones also implement subtle world-building and mysteries about the series. The verse purposely doesn't take itself seriously in certain aspects, letting its characters be outrageously powerful, bad guys get disproportionate retributions for their actions and characters who practice evil be let free for them to continue to do so, among other things.
Power of the Verse
This verse is much more powerful than most people would expect. Despite its cute and simplistic themes, it possesses loads of characters with incredible power, Genius Intelligence, multiple Massively FTL+ feats, decent hax such as BFR, Possession, Mind Manipulation, Reality Warping and more. The weakest beings of the verse are a butterfly and a regular human, and the common enemies found in most places are at Large Planetary level. The series then takes a massive jump in power, as the main cast, final bosses and other notable beings are at Multi-Solar System level.
- Here is an explanation blog about the powers and abilities of various characters in the franchise.
- Kirby: Canon & Scaling is a blog that elaborates the canon continuity, why side content is used, the basic scaling gaps and the scaling chain of the verse
- Kirby: Cosmology is a blog that elaborates about the cosmology of the verse, as well as Planet Popstar. and gives explanations about various things.
- Kirby: Explanations is a blog that elaborates about many things.
- Kirby: Misconceptions points out and explains misconceptions.
- Here is list of official Japanese guides in the series that are inaccessible by conventional means. The blog is to inspire people to share information about them by giving likely speculation of what date those guides could state.
- Knuckle Joe Cracks Popstar (2,514 Yottatons; 5-A/Large Planet level)
- Characters create a black hole
- Schwarz's: 2.8843015e37 Joules; Large Planet level
- Sphere Doomer EX's: 2.6330626e37 Joules; Large Planet level
- Marx's: 6.510611e37 Joules; Large Planet level
- Post-Star Allies Base Magolor's: 3.0601196e37 Joules; Large Planet level
- Drawcia creates an unnamed wave that consumed hundreds of stars in space (1.688e63 Joules; Multi-Solar System level)
- The same calc can be used for each of the 3 pocket realities base Magolor created in one of his theme parks.
- The speed of Knuckle Joe's shockwave (1.27228 c; FTL)
- Kirby redirects a meteor (11,996,304,563.27114 c; Massively FTL+)
- Galaxy-Related Speed Feats
- Nova goes to Popstar: 78600621419.70554c; Massively FTL+
- Kirby with his Starship goes to stop Nova: 489273635659.0972c; Massively FTL+
- Meta Knight flies back to Popstar: 339334940860.3416c; Massively FTL+
- 3 Dark Matter beings fly past galaxies: 3606645657144.202c; Massively FTL+
- An incomplete Cystal follows Kirby & co. into another planet: Incalculable; still Massively FTL+
- Dark Matter flees: 2524651960000.9414c; Massively FTL+
- Dark Matter flees & blows up: 2608111528926.5923c; Massively FTL+
- Kirby calls for a Warp Star: 8387548039870.238c; Massively FTL+
- Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot
- Professor Voodoo
- The real cal howard
- The man with the Midas touch
- Serpent of the Internet 97
- Starter Pack
- The Element Kirbies
- Stalker Maggot
- James Plays 4 Games
Characters and Weapons
Characters and Weapons in Right Back at Ya!
Characters and Weapons in Manga/Novels
|Discussion threads involving Kirby (Series)|