Kingdra (Japanese: キングドラ, Kingdra) is a dual-type Water/Dragon Pokémon. It evolves from Seadra when traded holding a Dragon Scale. It is the final form of Horsea.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | High 7-C | At least 7-A
Name: Horsea | Seadra | Kingdra
Classification: Dragon Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Water Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Air Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Can force enemies to sleep, Can blind enemies with Smokescreen, Can inflict triple damage when hitting a vital spot, Resistance to explosions and Sleep Manipulation, and Aura (In the form of Dragon Pulse), Enhanced Senses, Fear Manipulation, Healing
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level+ (Can create tornado-like winds) | Large Town level (Via scaling to Dawn's Piplup, who is comparable to second-stage Pokémon) | At least Mountain level+ (Via powerscaling with other 3rd stage pokémon)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+ | Large Town Class | At least Mountain Class+
Durability: Multi-City Block level+ | Large Town level | At least Mountain level+
Range: Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks | Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks | Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with most attacks
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Grass- and Electric-type attacks | Same as Horsea | Dragon- and Fairy-type attacks
- Sniper: When Kingdra gets a critical hit, it does triple the damage instead of double.
- Dragon Pulse: The target is attacked with a shock wave generated by the user's gaping mouth.
- Hydro Pump: The target is hit with a high power blast of water
- Yawn: Kingdra yawns and a turn later, the opponent falls asleep
- Water Gun: The target is hit with a blast of water.
- Smokescreen: The target is hit with smoke, which blocks their vision and lowers their accuracy.
- Leer: A technique that lowers defense
- Bubble: Kingdra fires bubbles. Can lower speed.
- Twister: The user whips up a vicious twister to tear at the foe. It may also make the foe flinch.
- Bubblebeam: Kingdra uses a stronger blast of bubble that can also lower speed.
- Focus Energy: Kingdra focuses its energy to become more likely to hit vital points.
- Brine: Kingdra releases a torrent of water that does twice the damage if the opponent is at half power or less.
- Agility: Kingdra ups its speed
- Dragon Dance: Kingdra increases its speed and power with a dance.
- Dragon Breath: The foe is hit with an incredible blast of breath that may also paralyze.
- Ice Beam: Kingdra releases a blast of energy that freezes the enemy on contact
- Hyper Beam: Kingdra launches a high power energy beam. Kingdra may need to recharge afterwards.
Note: The last three moves were learned by Clair's Kingdra.
Key: Horsea | Seadra | Kingdra