King K. Rool is the King of the Kremlings and the arch-nemesis of Donkey Kong as well as having been enemies with the Kongs for years, most of his plans had been trying to steal Donkey Kong's bananas but have always failed, despite this, he continues to do so in hoping he'll win one day and get rid of the Kongs for good.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 6-B, higher with Crystal Banana
Name: King K. Rool
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Underwater Breathing (Type 2), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Genius Intelligence (Mainly shown as Baron K. Roolenstein), Size-Changing, Weapon Mastery of various weapons, Skilled Boxer, Invisibility, Teleportation, Can create Shockwaves, Can make cannonballs rain from the sky, Can stretch himself into a ball, His Blunderbass acts as a vacuum and can shoot air or ice gas that will freeze opponents, Technology Manipulation, Flight with his Helicopter pack, Can shoot lightning and throw bombs, Large Size (Type 1), Can manipulate the weather, summon meteors, breathe fireballs and mines with Crystal Banana, Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations
Attack Potency: Country level (Physically stronger than Donkey Kong and fought evenly with Chunky Kong), higher with Crystal Banana (Can make him grow bigger, spit fire, change the weather, spit mines and summons asteroids)
Striking Strength: Country Class, higher with Crystal Banana
Durability: Country level (Took a giant punch from an enraged Donkey Kong in Donkey Kong Country 2)
Range: Standard melee range normally, tens of meters with projectiles. Tens of meters normally, much higher with projectiles and abilities with the Crystal Banana.
Standard Equipment: Various weapons ranging from his crown he uses as a boomerang to a Blunderbass
Intelligence: Genius (Was able to create complex gadgets and machines)
Weaknesses: His own incompetence
- Charge: King K. Rool simply charges at his opponents.
- Crown: King K. Rool grabs his crown and tosses it like a boomerang at his opponents.
- Super Jumping: King K. Rool jumps high into the air and slams back down forcing cannonballs to rain from the sky.
- Shockwave Jump: King K. Rool jumps and then slams the floor, creating multiple green shockwaves.
- Blunderbass: King K. Rool uses a gun that can shoot out cannonballs, spikes and various elemental objects.
- Invisibility: King K. Rool can turn invisible to attack his enemies without being seen.