Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 4-C
Name: King Cold, Cold
Origin: Dragon Ball
Age: Several decades
Classification: Hybrid Mutant "Frieza Race", Alien Tyrant
Power and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Skilled Martial Artist, Flight, Spaceflight, Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets and form defensive barriers), Telekinesis, Can alter his body structure and create a lower form, Immortality (Type 2) (King Cold should be capable of surviving things such as being cut in half or even diced to pieces, though he cannot regenerate and is left helpless when wounded more extensively), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiation
Speed: FTL+ via power-scaling.
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Star Class
Durability: Small Star level (Should be as durable as Frieza)
Stamina: Very high (Continued to plead with Trunks after getting a hole blown through his chest)
Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with Trunks sword. At least Planetary with ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: His Battle Armor, Trunks sword for some moments.
Intelligence: Cold is fairly intelligent and was the secret leader of the Frieza Force. He is shown to be fairly tactical and pragmatic, as he recommended destroying Earth from space and tried to convince Trunks to join him after realizing his capabilities. When Trunks refused, Cold manipulated him into giving him his sword. However, he can be poor at judging a fighter's true power, as he mistakenly believed that Trunks stood no chance against him without his sword, despite clearly seeing Trunks lift Frieza's Death Ball with one hand.
Weaknesses: King Cold can be somewhat cowardly.
- Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy wave.
- Energy wave: One of King Cold's attacks.
- Dirty Slash: The sword slash King Cold attempted on Future Trunks. King Cold seems to have some knowledge of swords and sword fighting.
- Full Power Death Beam: A powered-up version of the Death Beam.
- Super Explosive Wave: He creates a massive explosion with himself as the nexus.
- Telekinesis: Used to shatter the cockpit window of his ship, causing Fisshi, one of his soldiers, to be ejected into space.