|“||I would urge you to consider Ki-Adi-Mundi. Though he is still but a Jedi Knight, he previously stood in for Giiett and has demonstrated exceptional judgment and valor.||„|
|~ Mace Windu recommending him to the Jedi Council|
Ki-Adi Mundi is a Cerean Jedi Master within the Star Wars Universe. Ki-Adi Mundi served as a General and a Jedi Council Member during the Clone Wars. He was later killed by the Clones when the Great Jedi Purge began. He was portrayed by Silas Carson in Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Ki-Adi Mundi was also featured as a Guest Character in Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV Show.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-C | 5-B
Name: Ki-Adi Mundi
Origin: Star Wars
Age: 73 at the time of death
Classification: Jedi Master/General, Cerean
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Precognition/Prescience, Force-enhanced reflexes/reactions, Clairvoyance, Telepathy, Psychometry, Telekinesis, Telekinetic blasts and shields, Enhanced Senses (cross-dimensional), Mind Manipulation, Skilled swordsman, Skilled unarmed combatant, Energy Manipulation (Can reflect/redirect/absorb energy attacks thrown at him, via Tutaminus), and Regeneration (Mid-low, via Force Healing).
Attack Potency: Large Town level (Is a member of the Jedi High Council and is a peer of the likes of Qui-Gon Jinn and Plo Koon. Should be in the same league as the likes of Clone Wars era Obi-Wan Kenobi and should not be any less powerful than the likes of Kit Fisto) | Planet level (Is a member of the Jedi High Council and is a peer of the likes of Qui-Gon Jinn and Plo Koon. Should be in the same league as the likes of Yarael Poof. Held his own against Grievous while exhausted and fought evenly with Ventress for a brief time, even gaining the upper hand)
Speed: Subsonic running speeds with Force Speed, Massively Hypersonic+ combat speeds and reactions augmented by precognition (Should be in the same league as the likes of fellow High Council members Plo Koon and Shaak Ti as well as Kit Fisto) | Relativistic (At least comparable to Qui-gon Jinn or Saesee Tiin when they fashioned shields out of their lightsabers), FTL reactions and combat speed
Lifting Strength: Peak Human naturally. Can be augmented to Superhuman levels with Force amplification. Class M with telekinesis (Far more powerful than Season 1 of Rebels Kanan Jarrus) | Peak Human naturally. Can be augmented to Superhuman levels with Force amplification. Class G with telekinesis (Should be comparable to Shaak Ti)
Striking Strength: Large Town Class with Force Amplification | Planet Class with Force amplification
Durability: Wall level naturally (Scaling from other Force Adepts); can be augmented to at least Large Town level with Force Amplification (Comparable to Obi-Wan) | Street level naturally; can be augmented to Planet level with Force Amplification (Should be comparable to, albeit weaker than, Obi-Wan)
Stamina: Very high
Range: Extended melee range with lightsaber, dozens of meters with Force powers, likely interstellar with Force senses (Should be comparable to Obi-Wan and Ventress, who were able to sense when Anakin had left the Teth planetary system, and can sense danger off from light-years away) | Extended melee range with lightsaber, A few kilometers with telekinesis (Should be comparable to the likes of Saesee Tiin, who could telekinetically hurl B2 super battle droids up to 4 km away), Interstellar with telepathy and Force senses
Intelligence: Gifted; His binary brain made him very logical and insightful, and as such, he was a skilled tactician. Ki-Adi Mundi also served as a General during the Clone Wars. He was also a member of the Jedi Council. Sensed the betrayal of the Clones as Order 66 started, and was able to defend himself for a short time, something most other Jedi were not able to do.
Weaknesses: Nothing notable
- Deflected multiple lasers in TCW
- Survived a crash landing in an LAAT/I when shot down during the second battle of Geonosis, with only moderate injuries.
- When the clones turned on Ki-Adi Mundi, he reacted fast enough to deflect multiple blaster shots at near point blank range, and killed one of the attacking clones.
- Deflected multiple blaster shots.
- Survived a LAAT/I crashing and exploding, giving him little to no injuries.
- Literally formed a shield out of his lightsabers blade.
- Fought Toe-to-Toe with General Grievous for little bit of time, despite being it being the first encounter with him. He also was the only one left standing after the fight, with only Shaak Ti and Aayla Secura surviving other than him. More impressively, he did this after being exhausted by the battle of Hypori.
- Ki-Adi Mundi fought evenly with Ventress for a while before being interrupted by clones.
- Ki-Adi used the force to heal a broken bone.
- Ki-Adi Mundi upturns a skiff while being lightly wounded
- Ki-Adi used Force Wave to knock five Tusken Raiders down.
- Ki-Adi gets kicked by Grievous into twisted metal pillars with enough force to knock them down, but emerges unharmed and leaps back into action as a blur.
- Ki-Adi ran in a blur during his fight with Grievous to avoid some blaster fire, all the while being exhausted and hurt.
- Ki-Adi used telekinesis to unleash a blast that left a crater while being exhausted.
- Ki-Adi moved his lightsaber faster than the eye could see.
- Ki-Adi calmed a group of angry individuals using telepathy.
- Ki-Adi calmed an enraged Aryx using telepathy.
- Ki-Adi easily beat a group of thugs.
- Ki-Adi used force sense to find his lightsaber in the sand.
- Ki-Adi used the force to sense the diviks from the survivors when his ship’s sensors were unable to do so.
- Briefly defended himself during Order 66, even taking a few clones down with him.
- Force Healing: Can accelerate his body’s healing rate, allowing it to heal at a very fast rate. Master practitioners can heal fatal wounds in a short span of time.
- Force Speed: It allows the user to increase his speed by a tremendous amount, and can become fast enough to react to blaster bolts right before they’re about to fire.
- Telekinesis: It allows the user to use the power of the force to knockdown, mangle, disarm, and shield himself.
- Telepathy: Allows the user to manipulate the mind of an opponent to calm, enrage, trick, or deceive them. The power may also apply internally or externally.
- Tutaminus: Using the force, the user may draw harmful or potentially harmful energies into his body and diffuse it or channel it away completely.
Key: Disney Canon | EU Universe
Note: Respect Thread.