Khameleon is the last female member of the Saurian race, which Reptile and possibly Chameleon are also part of. Alongside Reptile, she was planning a way to defeat the one that destroyed their realm, but after the latter became a part of his forces she started to wander the realms aimlessly. One day, she learned about the existence of a powerful weapon in Edenia and decided to find and use this weapon against the emperor.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Origin: Mortal Kombat 3
Lifting Strength: At least Class K
Striking Strength: Large Building Class
Durability: Large Building level
Range: Standard melee range normally. Extended melee range with Bo Staff. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Intelligence: Above Average, skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Yellow Surge: Khameleon launches a fireball at her foe.
- Square Wave: Khameleon leaps into the air, then initiates a flying lunging punch.
- Venom From Above: Khameleon slips into the ground, then reappears, striking the opponent with a kick from above.
- Serpent's Shadow: Khameleon spins, vanishing in a green smoke cloud, then reappearing behind the opponent.
- Attacks in Mileena state
- Soaring Sai: Khameleon fires a pair of sai projectiles.
- Rolling Thunder: Khameleon does a fast low rolling attack.
- Attacks in Jade state
- Razorang: Khameleon fires a very sharp glaive at her enemy. This attack can be angled high or low.
- Blazing Nitro Kick: Khameleon delivers a fast kick to the opponent, cloaked in green energy.
- Attacks in Kitana state
- Fan Toss: Khameleon launches a fan at the opponent.
- Fan Lift: Khameleon rotates her fans, causing a burst of air to suspend the opponent in midair.