|“||A nomad huntress, cynical and world-weary||„|
Powers and Abilities
Name: Ketta Takili en Geka
Classification: Human, Ranger, Nomad of the Geka tribe
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Low-Mid, regenerates from nearly fatal wounds), Poison Manipulation (With Poison Shot and Ozimal's Coat), Durability Negation (With all abilities), Ice Manipulation (With Relic of the North), Light Manipulation (With Gilded Death), Status Effect Inducement (With Ozimal's Coat)
Speed: Likely Peak Human travel speed, at least Superhuman combat and reaction speeds (Should be faster than Markos who can attack this quickly, dodges attacks from revenant who can dodge the party's attacks) with Subsonic attacks (Shoots arrows this quickly)
Lifting Strength: At least Athletic Human
Striking Strength: Street Class
Durability: Street level (Should be comparable to revenant who she trades blows with)
Stamina: At least Average (Should be comparable or greater to the nomads the party travels with on occasion)
Range: Hundreds of meters
- Relic of the North: Adds chill to attacks, giving a 10% chance to slow a foe's speed by 50% for 3 seconds.
- Gilded Death: Illuminates magical darkness around foes.
- Ozimal's Coat Whenever attacked, poisons the attacker for damage based on Ketta's attack.
Intelligence: Average, lacks an education and is an illiterate, but is an expert in Nomadic sayings, as well as Nomadic and Geka traditions
Weaknesses: None notable
- Basic Shot: Hits a single foe once.
- Triple Shot: Fires three arrows at the same time, hitting up to three foes.
- Rapid Shot: Fires four arrows quickly in a row.
- Spread Shot: Fires five arrows spread in an arc.
- Black Out the Sun: Hits up to ten random foes.
- Poison Shot: All attacks have a chance to inflict poison.
- Piercing Shot: All attacks have a chance to pierce armor, negating durability to a certain extent.