|“||Death is not the end of the journey, it is just the beginning...||„|
|“||Come what ever may, I'll be the death of you.||„|
The harbinger of oblivion, Karthus is an undying spirit whose haunting songs are a prelude to the horror of his nightmarish appearance. The living fear the eternity of undeath, but Karthus sees only beauty and purity in its embrace, a perfect union of life and death. When Karthus emerges from the Shadow Isles, it is to bring the joy of death to mortals as an apostle of the unliving.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-C, likely higher | High 6-A
Name: Karthus, the Deathsinger
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Lich (Formerly Human), Death Worshiper, Death Preacher | Lead Singer for Pentakill
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 7, and 8 [So long as the Black Mist exists, he will be reborn indefinitely]), Soul Manipulation (|Can manipulate, attack, remove, and absorb people's souls), Magic, Death Manipulation, Intangibility, Flight, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Damage Boost (Lay Waste deals increased damage if it only hits one opponent), Statistics Reduction (Speed and Magic Resistance Reduction Via Wall of Pain)
All previous powers plus Weather Manipulation, Summoning (Of his other band members), Broadway Force, Dimensional Travel (Able to travel from the physical realm to the spirit realm), and Non-Physical Interaction (Able to affect Yordles and destroy Bandle City which, due to existing solely in the Spirit Realm, are both inherently non-corporeal)
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions), likely higher (His Requiem is stated to be able to kill every living thing on the planet if he wanted it to), can ignore conventional durability with soul stealing | Multi-Continent level (Comparable to Pentakill Sona)
Speed: Subsonic reactions and combat speed (At least comparable to if not superior to fodder ghouls that can tag Olaf, Should be comparable to other Shadow Isles corruptants such as Thresh and Hecarim)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Multi-Continent Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Multi-Continent level (Withstood Sona's sound waves at close range)
Stamina: Limitless (By virtue of being undead)
Range: Several meters with weaker spells, Planetary with Requiem (Targets all living things on the planet simultaneously)
Standard Equipment: Staff, Scythe, Necronomicon
Intelligence: Relatively high (Has extensive knowledge of he dark arts, through his work as a tally man he gained so much wisdom and experience from his work and the people he tended to that he was forced to travel to the Shadow Isles in order to learn more about the inner workings of death)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Death Defied: Upon taking fatal damage, Karthus will linger in a spectral form for a time. He is intangible and cannot be conventionally harmed and he is able to freely cast his spells throughout this time.
- Lay Waste: Kathus creates a blast of ghostly magic at a target location to deal damage. This damage is shared through all hit by it, dealing significantly more damage if only landed on a single target.
- Wall of Pain: Creates a pale wall of pain between two pillars. This wall will inflict all who cross it with agonizing pain, slowing the afflicted's actions and leaving the target more vulnerable to Karthus' magic.
- Defile: Karthus releases his choir of souls to swarm around him, tearing at and harming anyone who enters this area.
- Requiem: Karthus channels for 3 seconds and, upon completing the channel, deals magic damage to all enemy champions. He can't move or deactivate after activating "Requiem" until channel ends or being interrupted.
Key: Base | Pentakill Karthus