Kai was once a member of the secretive White Lotus Society, and learned his fighting skills from the great masters throughout Asia. When he arrived in China, he was trained by Liu Kang in order to become a Shaolin warrior, however the training was interrupted by Shinnok, who had began his invasion into Edenia. After the Fallen Elder God was defeated, he decided to wander the Earth on a quest for self-enlightenment.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely 9-A
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Human Shaolin Monk, Former Member of the White Lotus Society
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Striking Strength: Likely Small Building Class
Durability: Likely Small Building level
Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with spiked club. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: A gurkha knife and spiked club.
Intelligence: Above Average; skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Downward Fire Ball: Kai shoots a fireball into the ground, juggling his opponent. This move can also be performed in the air.
- Fire Ball From Above: Kai launches a ball of fire into the sky, where it then slams down onto his opponent's head.
- Renegade Kick: Kai charges up and unleashes a powerful flaming kick that knocks his opponent down.
- Rising Heel: Kai ducks to the ground then slides, unleashing a powerful flaming kick that launches his opponent up and back.
- Air Fist: Kai rises and punches his opponent while they are in the air.
- Hand Stand: Kai moves into a handstand position and can kick his opponent's stomach or face. Kai can also rotate on one hand and spin his legs like propellers, kicking his opponent repeatedly.
- Lunging Roundhouse: Kai lunges forward and finishes with a roundhouse kick, sending his opponent flipping sideways a half-screen distance away.
Note: Not to be confused with the similarly named characters from Dragon Ball and E's.