|“||For Juvia's life is yours, Gray-Sama.||„|
|~ Juvia to Gray|
Juvia Lockser is one of the main supporting protagonists of Fairy Tail. Formerly a member of the Phantom Lord Guild, she joined Fairy Tail after Phantom Lord was disbanded. After the battle of Tartarus, Fairy Tail disbanded and Juvia traveled with her beloved Gray Fullbuster to Amefurashi Village and resided there until Gray's disappearance due to him joining Avatar as a spy. Heartbroken, she decided to stay at the village to wait for Gray, until Natsu's group arrived to find a sick Juvia. Cured by Wendy, she joined the battle against Avatar and reunited with Gray. After the event of Avatar, Juvia and other Fairy Tail members restored the guild.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B | 7-B | Likely High 7-A | 6-C
Name: Juvia Lockser, Juvia of the Great Sea, Juvia of the Deep, Rain Woman
Origin: Fairy Tail
Age: 17 (In X784) | At least 17 (In X791) | At least 18 (In X792) | At least 19 (In X793)
Classification: Human, Mage, Fairy Tail Guild Member, Former Phantom Lord Guild Member, Element 4 Member
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Empowerment (Her emotions directly translate into magic power and her strength grows more powerful as said emotions get stronger), Extrasensory Perception, Water Manipulation, Elemental Intangibility, Heat Manipulation, Limited Weather Manipulation (Rain), Limited Blood Manipulation (Non-Combat applicable, as this is for blood transfusion), Underwater Breathing, Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Temporarily broke free of Invel's Ice Lock)
Attack Potency: Small City level (Fought and damaged Gray. Comparable to Totomaru) | City level (Fought and matched Lucy's Spirits. Fought and defeated Keyes) | Likely Large Mountain level (Comparable to Base Wendy and Lisanna. Fought and defeated Historia Keyes. Fought and damaged Ice Devil Mark Gray) | Island level (Should be around 1/2 as strong as God Seed Metro, as it took the combined power of her and Base Gray to defeat him. Comparable to Base Gray)
Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Kept up with Gray) | Sub-Relativistic+ (Comparable to Lucy) | Relativistic (Comparable to Lucy) | Relativistic (Kept up with God Seed Metro)
Lifting Strength: At least Class K, likely Class M (Not that much weaker than Gray) | Class M (Stronger than Max) | Class G (Comparable to Lucy) | At least Class G (Stronger than before)
Striking Strength: Small City Class (Fought and damaged Gray) | City Class (Fought and damaged Sherria) | Likely Large Mountain Class (Comparable to Base Wendy and Lisanna) | Island Class (Comparable to her Attack Power)
Durability: Small City level (Took hits from Gray. Comparable to Totomaru). Her Water Body spell also makes her intangible and ignores physical and direct magical attacks | City level (Took hits from Sherria and Keyes). Her Water Body spell also makes her intangible and ignores physical and direct magical attacks | Likely Large Mountain level (Took hits from Historia Keyes. Took hits from a Devil Slayer Mark Gray who was forced by Invel to not hold back). Her Water Body spell also makes her intangible and ignores physical and direct magical attacks | Island level (Comparable to her Attack Power). Her Water Body spell also makes her intangible and ignores physical and direct magical attacks
Stamina: Very high (Had almost died while fighting Keyes, yet she got up and fought him multiple times. Survived a massive amount of blood loss when she stabbed herself and gave blood to Gray)
Range: Standard melee range. Several hundreds of meters to several kilometers with ranged attacks.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Above average (She is a skilled fighter)
Weaknesses: Obsessed with Gray, her Water Body makes her more vulnerable to Freezing or Steam Attacks
Water: Juvia is an extremely skilled user of Water, which allows her to produce, control, and manipulate water. She can use the water in a variety of different ways, such as producing blades of water that can even slice through solid rock and metal, creating boiling beams, forming waves of tremendous power and force to damage her opponents, or even trapping opponents in mini-prisons made of her water. Juvia also has the ability to turn into water, seemingly without thought, thus allowing both physical and magical attacks to pass through her without harming her. Her Magic Power is greatly amplified when she is in an emotional state (for example, extreme anger), to the point where she could easily overpower Meredy, one of the Seven Kin of Purgatory. While being in her liquid form, she can also be frozen and reshaped into various things by Ice-Make users.
- Water Body: Juvia has the ability to transform her body into a mass of water, which can render any physical assault ineffective. This spell appears to be constant, as seen when Gray Fullbuster used Ice Lance, the attack simply phased through Juvia's body without her making any move to protect herself.
- Water Bubbles: Juvia has the ability to create bubbles of water which can be used as containers that stores oxygen. This can be worn by different users and the bubble size is modified according to Juvia's will. It can be used during long-term, undersea travels, which requires a great supply of oxygen. Juvia utilized this spell for Team Natsu when they had to infiltrate the Tower of Heaven by underwater travel.
- Water Slicer: Juvia creates a single wave of multiple blades that resemble scythes which may be used as projectiles. The enormous pressure emitting from the blades is strong enough to cut through whatever they may encounter, as seen when Juvia attempted to attack Gray, but instead sliced a stone pillar to pieces.
- Water Cane: Juvia creates a whip-like structure made of water, usually being an extension of her own hand. It has a tremendous range and is often used as a long-distance attack against a single opponent. It can attack with great speed, flexibility and pressure, and seems to be used like a whip.
- Water Dome: Juvia creates a large dome made of water that camouflages with the ocean. The size can be modified for individual use or to contain a group, and the structure is able to float on water.
- Water Jigsaw: Juvia may transform her body into a rapidly spinning cone, which is surrounded by a swirling mass of blades. The blade's properties resemble Water Slicer. It is a short-ranged attack directed against a single opponent. Juvia, while under Vidaldus Taka's influence, utilized this spell while fighting Lucy.
- Water Lock: Juvia has the ability to materialize a large circular mass of water, and unlike the Water Dome, it contains no oxygen inside. This spell is used to capture enemies and incapacitate them by suffocation. It was believed to be inescapable until Gray Fullbuster employed his own Magic to freeze the entire structure and escape successfully by shattering the frozen mass of water.
- Sierra: A full body transformation resembling Water Body, used by Juvia in a state of strong agitation or other influencing emotion (e.g. jealousy or rage). Her strong emotions cause her full body transformation to heat up/boil, this being to a temperature which Gray Fullbuster was unable to freeze at first. This is a short ranged attack which displays enormous, unpredictable speed.
- Water Ray: Juvia releases a ray of water from her hand to attack her target.
- Water Nebula: Juvia creates two columns of water, which rotate around each other and forms a helix that pushes the opponent with huge force, causing massive damage. It is used primarily for long distance attacks against a single opponent.
- Water Cyclone: Juvia casts a whirling torrent of water which resembles a cyclone. Juvia utilized this spell during Naval Battle and appeared to be strong enough to match an attack by Aquarius, one of Lucy's strongest Celestial Spirits.
- Wings of Love: Juvia creates a vicious whirlpool which pushes the opponent away with great force. Juvia acquired this spell after her Second Origin has released, which she utilized in the Naval Battle event to eliminate most of the competitors.
- Water Claw: Juvia slashes her water-covered hands, creating a torrent of water that engulfs her target.
- Water-Make: Blood: Perfected in secrecy, this Magic allows Juvia to transfer her own blood into another body, replenishing it and thus preventing unfortunate events such as death from loss of blood.
Unison Raid: Juvia possesses the ability to perform a Unison Raid, which is an extremely powerful ability that allows two Mages to unite two kinds of Magic similar in nature together, thereby creating an even stronger attack. Juvia has performed a Unison Raid with Lucy, Gray, and Meredy.
- Hydro Screw: After Aquarius was summoned and creates a large amount of water, Juvia and Lucy were able to combine their power and create a powerful whirlpool of water.
- Shotgun: Utilizing water provided by Juvia in conjunction with Gray's Ice-Make Magic to solidify the water, which is then aimed at the target and released as sharp, thick spears of ice.
- Water Nebula+Ice-Make: Ice Geyser: Juvia and Gray hold hands and combine Juvia's Water spell and Gray's Ice-Make spell to attack their targets.
- Maguilty Water: Combined with a Maguilty Sense user, Juvia combines their powers together for a more powerful and destructive attack. With the enhanced power from a Sensory Link, the users merge their Magic and release it in a combined array of materialized sensory blades and swirling waves of water.
- Ice Wave: Utilizing water provided by Juvia in conjunction with Gray's Ice-Make Magic to solidify the water, creating a large wave of sharp ice spikes, hitting his target and freezing them in the process.
Key: In X784 | In X791 | In X792 | In X793 (100 Year Quest)