Jarek is the short tempered second-in-command member of the Black Dragon clan working for Kano, the leader of the clan. In the original timeline he had to help Sonya and Earth's warriors against the evil Elder God, Shinnok while in the current one he assisted the other members of the clan during the journey in Outworld.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Human, Black Dragon Operative
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Martial Artist, Weapon Mastery, Energy Projection, Paralysis Inducement, Shockwave Generation, Likely Pressure Points (Gains Status Effect Inducement)
Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Striking Strength: Large Building Class
Durability: Large Building level
Range: Standard melee range normally. Extended melee range with weapons. Tens of meters with his lasso. | Standard melee range normally. Extended melee range with his axe.
Standard Equipment: His Black Dragon Sword, Blades, Kick Axe and lasso. | His Axe.
Intelligence: Above Average; skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Tri-Blade: Jarek throws a star-shaped exotic blade at his opponent.
- Cannonball Roll: Jarek curls himself to a ball and hurls himself to his opponent. Jarek also has a vertical version of this attack in which he launches himself upwards.
- Rhino Stomp: Jarek slams his body to the ground, creating a small tremor and damaging the opponent.
- Lasso Snatch: Jarek snatches a lasso towards the enemy, and if it connects, he brings the enemy over his body and slams them down, making them bounce.
- Tricky Switch: Jarek attempts to grab the enemy, and if successful, he will push him to his side and then kick his back.
- Flying Legs: Anchoring himself to the ground with his rope, Jarek lunges feet-first towards his opponent.