|“||I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.||„|
|~ Deku to All Might|
|“||A smiling... dependable... cool hero... That's what I wanna be! That's why I'm giving it everything! For everyone!||„|
|~ Deku to Shoto|
|“||I've got a lot to say to you, but... That'll have to come later...! Because it's like All Might said... Giving help that's not asked for... is what makes a true hero!||„|
|~ Deku to Ingenium|
|“||I'll do my best! Whatever you say, All Might... I'll step up to the challenge! As long as you're by my side, I can do anything... That's how I feel, anyway!||„|
|~ Deku to All Might|
|“||We're not so different, Gentle! My dream's not just about me!! It's way bigger than me! It was one I'd totally given up on! But I had people who didn't mock me for it! There are people who respected me for it! I gotta honor that! Plus, there are those who have suffered... I wanna be the guy to show them all a bright future!||„|
|~ Deku to Gentle Criminal|
|“||Maybe I was ignorant... but I'm starting to see things clearly. It's not all black-and-white. Most things in this world are shades of gray. A blend of fear and anger. Which is exactly why... I've gotta extend a helping hand!||„|
|~ Deku to Lady Nagant|
Izuku Midoriya (緑谷出久 Midoriya Izuku), also known as Deku (デク Deku), was one of the 20 percent of people on Earth to be born without a Quirk, a natural superpower that is a basic biological function in the modern society, earning him endless amounts of torment and bullying in school.
Even still, he dreamed of becoming an amazing hero like his lifelong idol All Might, the No. 1 Hero of his country. That impossible dream became a reality after a chance meeting with All Might, who granted Deku his Quirk. Now on his path to becoming the greatest hero, Deku battles nefarious villains, endless schoolwork, and his inner demons to become a worthy successor to the Symbol of Peace.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B, High 8-C with 5%, Low 7-B with 100% | At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C, High 8-C with 8%, 8-A with 20%, Low 7-B with 100% | At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C, 8-A with 30%, Low 7-B with 45%, 7-B with 100%, higher with Fa Jin
Name: Izuku Midoriya, "Deku" (Hero Name)
Origin: My Hero Academia
Age: 4 (First Appearance), 14 (Chapters 1 to 3), 15 (Chapters 3 to 98), 16 (Current)
Classification: Human, Hero-in-Training
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Acrobatics, Supernatural Willpower (Can endure tremendous amounts of pain while staying conscious and fighting), Statistics Amplification (Can increase his strength, durability, and speed with One For All), Air Manipulation (Can generate air pressure with his attacks. Able to form tornadoes), Power Bestowal (Can give One For All to other people), Resistance to Mind Manipulation (His strong willpower allowed him to overcome Shinso's Brainwashing) and Power Absorption (One For All cannot be forcibly taken)
All previous abilities, Analytical Prediction (Able to predict the movements of opponents much faster than him), Energy Manipulation (Can create dark tendrils of energy from his body using Blackwhip), Multiple Selves (Types 1 and 2. Can communicate with the vestiges of his predecessors), Pseudo-Flight (Can travel through the air using Air Force)
All previous abilities, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant (Outclassed Shigaraki in fighting techniques. His kicking skills have greatly improved. Fought and defeated Lady Nagant, the best long-range fighter in the whole country), Levitation (Able to suspend himself in mid-air with Float), True Flight (By combining Float with Air Force, Deku is capable of flying with no limitations), Rage Power (Can boost his power immensely in a fit of rage), Precognition and Extrasensory Perception (Can detect imminent threats using Danger Sense. Able to perceive hostility and bloodlust in his vicinity), Smoke Manipulation (Capable of generating smoke using Smokescreen), Kinetic Energy Manipulation (Can store kinetic energy and release it explosively with Fa Jin), Enhanced Supernatural Willpower (He possesses the combined will of the former eight bearers of One For All) and Resistance to Mind Manipulation (The vestiges of his predecessors can block mind attacks)
Attack Potency: Wall level+ (Can cut through a Victory Bot using a metal plate), Large Building level with 5% (Able to shatter a large metal pillar), Small City level+ with 100% (Destroyed a gigantic metal structure with a punch) | At least Building level, possibly Large Building level (Has been training for over a whole year, making him far stronger than before. Saved Uravity from an attack by Shinso), Large Building level+ with 8% (Capable of harming Nine, who survived an explosion nearly a hundred meters in diameter), Multi-City Block level with 20% (Created a giant shock wave with the aftermath of a kick), Small City level+ with 100% (Could destroy a barrier capable of withstanding an explosion of this level) | At least Building level, possibly Large Building level (His body has become much stronger since his first battle with Muscular, allowing him to use 100% strikes without permanently losing the mobility of his arms), Multi-City Block level with 30% (Far superior to his 20%), Small City level+ with 45% (He possesses enough power to restrain All For One Shigaraki, who was stated to be as powerful as All Might and comparable to the USJ Nomu. His teeth can break apart Shigaraki's Rivet Stab, which was able to impale Endeavor's body), City level with 100% (Much stronger than his previous 100%. His punches completely overwhelmed Shigaraki, who needed to use his regeneration to survive), higher with Fa Jin (Can release stored kinetic energy for bursts of strength and speed)
Speed: Athletic Human (Can run on par with Dynamight) with Transonic reactions and combat speed (Comparable to Grape Juice, who can dodge whip attacks), Supersonic with 5% (Able to effortlessly avoid bullets), Hypersonic+ with 100% (Just as fast as All Might) | Supersonic (Able to move at these speeds) with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can react to and block attacks from Nine), Supersonic+ with 8% (According to Dynamight, Deku in this state was way faster than his 5%), Hypersonic+ with 20% (Overhaul was surprised by Deku's speed, saying that he could only avoid his strikes because they were too simple and easy to predict. Far superior to Sir Nighteye, who couldn't keep up with Overhaul even while using his Foresight), High Hypersonic with 100% (Faster than his former 100%) | Supersonic with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed, Hypersonic+ with 30% (Superior to the speed of his 20%), High Hypersonic with 45% (Outpaced Gran Torino and multiple other Pro Heroes. His Blackwhip managed to outspeed Shigaraki, who was stated to be as quick as All Might and the USJ Nomu), Massively Hypersonic with 100% (His Faux 100% was capable of replicating the speed of All Might at his prime, moving dozens of times faster than a speeding bullet), higher with Fa Jin (Can release stored kinetic energy for bursts of strength and speed)
Lifting Strength: Class 1 (Before he even finished his training, he was able to carry All Might, who weighted about 255 kilograms. Moved a small truck to the top of a trash mountain. Managed to haul and swing a metal plate over 800 kilograms), Class 50 with 5% (Can leap long distances between buildings), Class T with 100% (Comparable to All Might, who could hold back this much weight) | Class 5 (Stronger than before. Comparable to Shinso, who can pull two large steel pipes out of their place), Class 50 with 8% (Far stronger than his 5%), Class K with 20% (Could crush a rock using his bare hands), Class T with 100% | Class 5 (Superior to his previous base form), Class M with 30% (Able to momentarily yank Shigaraki, something that required all of Ryukyu's power to replicate), Class T with 45% (Can restrain Shigaraki, whose strength is on par with All Might and the USJ Nomu), higher with 100%
Striking Strength: Wall Class+, Large Building Class with 5%, Small City Class+ with 100% | At least Building Class, possibly Large Building Class, Large Building Class+ with 8%, Multi-City Block Class with 20%, Small City Class+ with 100% | At least Building Class, possibly Large Building Class, Multi-City Block Class with 30%, Small City Class+ with 45%, City Class with 100%, higher with Fa Jin
Durability: Wall level+ (Can withstand the recoil of his own strikes), Large Building level with 5% (Withstood being impacted by two large steel pillars. Managed to survive a fall that left a crater several meters wide on solid metal), Small City level+ with 100% (His right arm was able to endure a clash against Muscular for an extended period of time) | Large Building level+ (Took several hits from Nine that could also injure Dynamight), higher with 8%, Multi-City Block level with 20%, Small City level+ with 100% (Can withstand attacks from Nine at full power) | City Block level (More durable than before), Multi-City Block level with 30%, Small City level+ with 45% (Capable of taking a brutal elbow strike from Shigaraki, who is as powerful as All Might and the USJ Nomu. Withstood a point-blank Air Cannon from Shigaraki), City level with 100% (More durable than his previous 100%)
Stamina: Very High (Deku trains constantly, even doing calisthenics during classes. Despite his timid demeanor, he also possesses an iron willpower and will continue to fight for as long as he needs to. At the beginning of his career, he was capable of thinking coherently with a broken arm and two broken legs while falling at terminal velocity after striking down an Executor Bot. Later on, he was able to endure the agonizing pain of using his maximum output of One For All many times, when a single use of 100% is enough to break all the bones in his arm, all while receiving a beating from Muscular. He regained his composure shortly after, being able to run from the top of a small mountain to his camp, and was still able to keep fighting until the crippling pain of his untreated wounds finally forced him to stop. He can fight against Pixie-Bob's Earth Beasts for eight hours straight) | Very High (He has shown to be able to use Full Cowl 100% for several minutes without any outside help, and has proven to be capable of fully enduring the pain of his broken bones) | Extremely High (After the events of the Paranormal Liberation War, Deku is shown to be capable of fighting villains and traveling all across the country for several days without having eaten or even rested, while keeping Full Cowl activated at all times, displaying a comparable amount of stamina to All Might in his prime. Even when significantly exhausted, he's still capable of fending off the combined efforts of Class 1-A)
Range: Standard melee range, up to Tens of kilometers with One For All (Can generate air pressure of varying range depending on the power output. Able to shatter giant boulders with 5% and 8%. Can create blasts of wind hundreds of meters in size with 20%, and his 30% is even stronger. His 45% is capable of generating shock waves big enough to spread over a vast city. His 100% is comparable to All Might, who can create rainstorms) | Standard melee range, up to Tens of kilometers with One For All, Tens of meters with Blackwhip (His Pinpoint Focus super move managed to reach Lady Nagant from a considerably far distance), Hundreds of meters with Smokescreen (Obscured multiple city blocks with smoke while it was raining)
Standard Equipment: His Hero Costume, which the Support Department specially made to resist wear and provide support to his arms and legs, as well as protection to his face with a mouthguard. Costume Gamma has upgraded gloves that provide additional protection and support for his arms, along with Iron Soles attached to his red shoes that protect his feet and enhances his attacks with a double impact. Deku later requests the Air Force Gloves from Hatsume that help him focus air pressure to utilize it as a compressed air blast. In the aftermath of the Paranormal Liberation War, All Might ordered from America the Mid-Gauntlet support items, which reinforce Deku's entire body and allows him to safely use higher percentages of One For All without harming himself. Although according to All Might, they're unable to withstand Deku's output at 100%.
- Optional Equipment: The Full Gauntlet is a support item developed by Melissa Shield and given to Deku after she realized he was limiting his output of One For All. The device grants him the ability to use three smashes at 100% without hurting himself. Deku first tested the Full Gauntlet at 30% while fighting with I-Island Security Bots. It was later destroyed at the climax of Deku and All Might's battle against Wolfram.
Intelligence: Gifted (Deku has proven to be exceptionally intelligent on many occasions. He has also shown to be a quick learner, which has helped him figure out most of One For All's mechanisms in a short period and work around its limitations. He has displayed keen observation and analysis skills, coming up with a plan to escape dozens of villains when trapped on a boat. He can often be found mumbling his notes and thoughts to himself. It's usually his intelligence that's helped him more than his Quirk. Gran Torino even complimented Deku's intelligence, saying that Deku is the kind of person who thinks before he acts. His grades are among the highest of his class, showing that his constant One For All training doesn't interfere with his studying. Deku also possesses a borderline encyclopedic knowledge of heroes, villains, and the overall world he lives in, making him resourceful as a result. His time at U.A. High School has helped him develop his own signature Shoot Style, allowing him to fight on par against opponents with many years of fighting experience) | Gifted (He has developed analytical abilities that allowed him to accurately predict the movements of people like Lemillion, who was capable of easily outpacing the majority of Class 1-A. He has also proven to be an exceptional strategist, having laid out an entire plan to lure in and defeat a group of villains who, individually, were far stronger than Class 1-A. This plan ended up succeeding) | Gifted. Genius in combat (His predictive abilities have developed to such an extent that he was able to perfectly analyze Lady Nagant's movement patterns and track her location based solely on the trajectory of her curved shots, even though it was nighttime and under heavy rainfall. He managed to dominate Fa Jin amid battle despite having used it for the first time only a few minutes earlier)
In addition to his intelligence, Deku possesses the consciousnesses of the previous eight bearers of his Quirk, who have steadily awoken as One For All has stockpiled strength. These past users can speak with Deku freely and thus can give him information and advice during his battles.
Weaknesses: Using 100% of One For All's strength will break the bones of the limb it's used in. However, Deku has shown that this doesn't really affect his movements due to his enormous stamina and pain resistance. Danger Sense won't activate if his opponents have no malicious intent or desire to hurt Deku. Creating too many tendrils with Blackwhip decreases his control over the Quirk, and It can go out of control if Deku doesn't keep his emotions in check. He is still somewhat inexperienced with his Smokescreen Quirk and tends to let out more than is necessary. Using all the Quirks in quick succession slows down his parallel processes. One For All can be stolen if the thief's will is stronger than the user's will.
One For All: Deku's Quirk gives him access to the stockpiled energy of the eight wielders before him, granting him a huge boost in power. Deku has proven to properly control certain percentages of One For All, using it to increase his strength, durability, and speed. However, suppose Deku doesn't distribute One For All evenly throughout his body. In that case, his limbs can be injured severely by the force of his movements. In addition to the physical strength, One For All can also pass on the Quirks of the previous bearers, and the power of their Quirks is greatly enhanced. Deku has manifested five of them and has the potential to learn and control one more Quirk.
- Detroit Smash: A super move that Deku emulated from All Might after inheriting One For All. This attack is a simple punch focusing One For All's stockpiling power into the fist. It was powerful enough to smash through every floor of a multi-story building and bust a hole in the roof while generating such intense air pressure that it shifted debris on the top floor and destroyed several of its supporting pillars.
- Delaware Smash: Deku channels One For All at full strength on his fingers and flicks them to generate a large shock wave, with enough power to form a fissure in a lake capable of dragging dozens of villains towards its center, making them unable to escape. It was later used against Shoto to break through his giant waves of ice during the Sports Festival.
- Delaware Smash Air Force: Deku uses his Air Force Gloves to shoot a compressed air blast against his opponent. It had enough force to stun Gentle Criminal in mid-air, giving Deku an opening to catch up to him. This technique requires at least 20% of One For All's power to be used, and Deku can fire up to four air blasts at once with one hand.
- 1,000,000% Delaware Detroit Smash: This smash is the strongest move in Deku's arsenal, which consists of him activating One For All at 100% during an adrenaline rush and then striking his opponent with a full-swing attack. When performing the move, Deku first uses a full-handed Delaware Smash, then delivers a devastating Detroit Smash. At the climax of his battle with Muscular, Deku was able to overpower and throw his opponent strong enough to create an enormous crater in solid rock.
- Wyoming Smash: Deku draws out 100% of his power into his arm, then proceeds to strike down his opponent on the head, creating a powerful shock wave. This technique was first used against Shigaraki during the war with Paranormal Liberation Front.
- Texas Smash: Deku puts all his strength into his right fist and then throws a mighty punch with enough force to cover part of a city in wind pressure. This move was used against Shigaraki to overwhelm his regeneration abilities.
One For All: Full Cowl: This technique allows him to activate up to 45% (originally 5%, which was then upgraded to 8% and 20%, and later to 30%) of One For All throughout his entire body, letting the energy flow through him instead of concentrating it in a single place. Activating this technique gives him enhanced strength, durability, and speed. It also prevents him from breaking his limbs whenever he uses this Quirk. However, in extreme circumstances, he can use Full Cowl up to 100% at the cost of severe damage to his body.
- One For All: Full Cowl - 5%: Deku's first state of Full Cowl, developed with the help of Gran Torino, this power-up gives Deku enhanced superhuman strength, as well as a higher level of agility and mobility that allows him to jump between buildings with ease. With this small percentage of One For All, Deku can break through steel walls and dodge even bullets.
- One For All: Full Cowl - 8%: A level of One For All greater than 5%, this increase in all his stats allowed Deku to surpass Dynamight's power and speed during their second battle. This boost in strength already makes Deku one of the strongest students in his school.
- One For All: Full Cowl - 20%: First shown during his fight against Overhaul, Deku overcomes his limits at the time and uses 20% of One For All's full strength, distributing it throughout his body and giving him a massive increase in power, enough to be able to create shock waves hundreds of meters long. As time went on, Deku was increasingly able to use 20% without needing to push himself too far.
- One For All: Full Cowl - 30%: A technique that allows Deku to consistently use 30% of One For All without any drawbacks, obtaining a strength superior to all previous percentages. He used this level of One For All near the end of his first year of high school, during the war with the Paranormal Liberation Front. He initially used 30% and 45% until he was capable of using the latter percentage normally.
- One For All: Full Cowl - 45%: After his arduous training with All Might and Endeavor, and his brutal battle with Shigaraki, Deku manages to raise his output of One For All to 45% throughout his whole body, increasing the amount of power at his disposal to a much greater extent than ever before. This is Deku's current magnitude of Full Cowl. Still, he can temporarily break this limit using other Quirks such as Fa Jin.
- One For All: Full Cowl - 100%: Deku activates One For All to its fullest extent through his body, granting him a tremendous boost in strength and speed, which allowed him to overpower Overhaul in his final form. He was able to use this ability in his battle against Nine without needing the help of Eri's Quirk.
One For All: Full Cowl - Shoot Style: A variation of Full Cowl that Deku developed to solve the issues caused by his increasingly damaged arms. He channels the power of One For All primarily into his legs and lower torso, allowing him to use their natural greater power to improve his striking strength. Shoot Style consists of using the body as a speeding projectile to deliver powerful kicks, making Deku an exceedingly mobile and agile opponent.
- Manchester Smash: Deku leaps into the air and flips around using the ceiling to bring down an axe kick upon his opponent. Although Overhaul managed to dodge it, it broke the ground thoroughly enough that Overhaul wasn't able to completely retaliate using his Quirk.
- Faux 100% Manchester Smash: Deku utilizes 45% of One For All, along with a combination of multiple Quirks such as Fa Jin and a slingshot version of Blackwhip, to boost his speed and deliver a mighty kick comparable to a 100% attack. He used this conjunction of techniques to blitz Lady Nagant and destroy her Rifle Quirk.
- St. Louis Smash: Deku propels himself off the ground before swinging to perform a roundhouse kick to his opponent's face. Deku first used this super move to incapacitate Gentle Criminal, who had been empowered by La Brava's Quirk to match Deku's Full Cowl.
- St. Louis Smash Air Force: Deku performs his signature St. Louis Smash using 45% of One For All's full output, firing a huge shock wave the size of multiple city blocks. Deku first used this technique to halt Shigaraki's Decay from spreading across the city.
Vestiges of One For All: Though they were once mere shadows in the back of Deku's mind, the stockpiling of power has reached a point where the eight previous bearers of One For All, despite being long dead or no longer having the Quirk, can interact not only with the current bearer but with each other as well. This allows Deku to speak freely with his predecessors, gaining their knowledge even amid battle. The vestiges also provide him with resistance to mind-altering effects, as their combined wills work alongside his own.
- Previous Users:
- Yoichi Shigaraki - The first user of One For All. He created the power when his older brother, All For One, passed on a Quirk that stockpiled energy onto him, not knowing he had a useless Quirk that could pass itself on. The two combined, forming One For All, and storing his consciousness within the Quirk even after his death. He is noted to have very high willpower, as seen in his ability to combat both All For One and Tomura Shigaraki when they attempted to steal One For All.
- Second - The second user of One For All. He was described as a capable leader who managed to gather several people to confront All For One, who was at the peak of his power. He saved Yoichi from All For One's imprisonment, which was the catalyst of One For All's emergence. No information is known about this user's Quirk.
- Third - The third user of One For All. He lived in the harshest time of history when every conflict was for survival, which made him and the Second disagree with Deku's ideal of saving Shigaraki. Even still, they decided to support Deku after Yoichi reminded them how they had saved him, even though they knew he was All For One's relative. His original Quirk, Fa Jin, has been stockpiled and passed on through One For All.
- Hikage Shinomori - The fourth user of One For All. He was noted to be a weird individual that didn't like the current state of society. He passed the Quirk on to Daigoro Banjo before dying of old age at 40, an aftereffect of having two Quirks in one body. His original Quirk, Danger Sense, has been stockpiled and passed on through One For All.
- Daigoro Banjo - The fifth user of One For All. He is a brash and loud man that reminds Deku of All Might. His attitude is the most eccentric of the vestiges in One For All. He was the first vestige besides Yoichi to actually talk. He passed the Quirk on to En while dying in battle against All For One. His original Quirk, Blackwhip, has been stockpiled and passed on through One For All.
- En - The sixth user of One For All. He appears to be a smart young man with a good sense of tactics and his Quirk. He passed the Quirk on to Nana Shimura before dying in his fight with All For One. His original Quirk, Smokescreen, has been stockpiled and passed on through One For All.
- Nana Shimura - The seventh user of One For All. She is a kind, beautiful woman and the grandmother of Tomura Shigaraki. She was the mentor of Toshinori Yagi and friend to Gran Torino. She passed the Quirk on to Toshinori and trained him before dying in her fight against All For One. Her original Quirk, Float, has been stockpiled and passed on through One For All.
- Toshinori Yagi - The eighth user of One For All. He was Japan's greatest hero, as well as Deku's idol and mentor. He possessed no Quirk before inheriting the power. He thus was able to cultivate the energy for over 40 years before passing it on to Deku.
Fa Jin: This Quirk grants Deku the ability to store kinetic energy from repeated movements within his body and then release that energy as a powerful burst of strength and speed. It has grown much stronger as the generations have passed due to the stockpiling effect of One For All. With this Quirk, he can replicate speeds comparable to All Might in his prime. This Quirk originally belonged to the third successor of One For All.
Danger Sense: This Quirk allows Deku to detect an imminent danger in his vicinity and has grown far stronger since the time of its original user due to the stockpiling power of One For All. By warning him with what Deku describes as a hard stabbing sensation in his head, he can dodge attacks or be alerted to threats before they could even happen. When it first appeared, Danger Sense took an immense toll on Deku's mind, but through practice, he is now able to utilize it to avoid incoming attacks properly. He can also sense the hostility and bloodlust of nearby people with this ability. Danger Sense originally belonged to the fourth successor of One For All, Hikage Shinomori.
Blackwhip: This Quirk gives Deku the ability to create tendrils of dark energy from his body and manipulate them at will. This Quirk has grown substantially more powerful since its original user's time due to the stockpiling energy of One For All. Deku can use it to capture enemies and increase his maneuverability by grabbing onto objects. He can also wrap tendrils around his arm as a sort of recoil buffer to counter the colossal strength of his 100%. Blackwhip originally belonged to the fifth successor of One For All, Daigoro Banjo.
- Blackwhip - Froppy Style: Deku mimicks Froppy's style by utilizing Blackwhip from his mouth, moving around with great agility and mobility even if all his limbs are unusable. He first used this technique to protect Shoto from Dabi's onslaught.
- Blackwhip - Pinpoint Focus: Deku concentrates Blackwhip on a single point in space, shooting it from his arm with precision towards his opponent at high speeds, and then using the tendril as a grappling hook to increase his already incredible speed even further.
Smokescreen: This Quirk allows Deku to generate large amounts of smoke and has grown stronger since the time of its original user because of the stockpiling energy of One For All. The smoke is generated from Deku's body, and he can produce enough of it to cover an area the size of multiple city blocks. However, Deku is still inexperienced with Smokescreen; during his battle with Muscular, he released far more smoke than was necessary. Smokescreen was the Quirk of the sixth successor of One For All, En.
- Smokescreen - Full Blast: Deku creates a massive cloud of smoke in an instant, making it extremely hard for his opponents to see, but also potentially hindering his own vision. Deku used this special move against Lady Nagant to give himself some time to prepare a counter plan.
Float: This Quirk allows Deku to suspend himself in mid-air, and together with Air Force it grants him the ability to fly with no restrictions. Deku first manifested Float during his fight against Shigaraki in the Paranormal Liberation War, and used it along with Blackwhip to save multiple Pro Heroes and classmates from a wave of Decay. Float was the Quirk of the seventh successor of One For All, Nana Shimura.
Key: U.A. Beginnings Saga | Joint Training Arc | Villain Hunt Arc
|Discussion threads involving Deku|