|“||You clearly know nothing about me, so here's a short bio for you. I used to make weapons for a living. I sold things that killed people. All I do is think about the lives I've destroyed. The only thing that used to give me a break from it was alcohol. But that only made things worse. You know what I learned, though, from all that drinking? That it's real easy to blame everyone else for what's gone wrong with your life. That's what I used to do, until the day I finally woke up and realized... Buddy, you brought this on yourself.||„|
|~ Iron Man|
Iron Man, or Tony Stark, is the main hero of a comic by the same name. Stark: an inventive genius, industrialist, and multi-billionaire, went to Vietnam to oversee a field test for one of his transistorized weapons, that his company Stark Industries made.
While there he accidentally stepped on a bobby trap, and a piece of shrapnel became lodged in his chest. Injured, Stark was captured by Communist forces under Wong-Chu, and made a prisoner. While in prison, Tony created a mechanical suit of armor so that he could escape, as well as using his technological know-how to create a pacemaker-like device to keep his heart beating, and thus, Stark could stay alive.
Using the Iron Suit, Stark was able to escape the Communist forces, and once back in America, he perfected his work, making a practically invincible iron suit much like he has today.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A | High 6-A | 5-A
Name: Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark, Iron Man
Origin: Marvel Comics, Tales of Suspense #39
Classification: Enhanced human technopath; Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Powers and Abilities:
Genius Intelligence, Preparation, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Vehicular Mastery, Flight, Technology Manipulation, Information Analysis, Energy Projection and Absorption, Statistics Amplification, Invisibility and Camouflage, Illusion and Forcefield Creation, Summoning, Electricity Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Blood Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Limited Matter Manipulation and Deconstruction, Durability Negation via Repulsor Ray, Resistance to Electricity, Radiation, Heat, Cold, Magnetism and Energy Absorption
All prior abilities, Acid Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Surface Scaling, Resistance to Absolute Zero, Plasma Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Hacking, Enhanced Senses, Homing Attack, Absolute Zero, Self-Destruction, Regeneration (High-Low for himself, Mid-Low for his armor), Status Effect Inducement (Can blind, freeze, ignite, trap, paralyze, sleep and drain enemies), Power Nullification via Zero-Point Energy, Resistance to Telepathy, Hacking, Poison, Biological, Disease and Mind Manipulation, Smoke Manipulation
Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic+ (He performed the feat in an older model) | At least Sub-Relativistic+, Massively FTL+ with flight speed (Can travel to the Moon within a picosecond, as this armor is designed for intergalactic space travel) | At least Sub-Relativistic+, Massively FTL+ with flight speed
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class | Multi-Continent Class | Large Planet Class
Durability: Multi-Continent level | Multi-Continent level | Large Planet level
Stamina: Very high, his armor can keep fighting until it runs out of power (With Extremis, this means practically never)
Range: Depends on what weapons he is using, many of them have ranges of tens of kilometers to planetary
Standard Equipment: Various armors, modules, weapons and add-ons, which can be summoned at will via remote controlling, or teleportation (Post Model 43)
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius. Designed and built all of the devices and armors listed in this profile, world-renowned businessman, skilled battle tactician and strategist, decades of combat experience against lots of different types of enemies. As a futurist, he has been shown to predict events in the future on certain occasions. At least Extraordinary Genius with the Extremis enhancements that allow him to process information at a much faster rate
Weakness: Tony Stark is a human being underneath his armor
- Repulsor Ray: The armor's primary energy weapon. A particle beam generator that can consist of either charged neutrons, heated plasma, or high-density muons that can dissolve or restore matter, repel physical and energy-based attacks, traveling as a single stream, or as a wide-field dispersal. Beams possess penetrative strength ranging from effortlessly punching through 2 inches of steel to blasting a hole through a mountain.
- Unibeam: A powerful searchlight, capable of projecting beams in virtually every light spectrum. Also used as a powerful weapon that can destroy anything in its path. It fires a boosted form of the Monobeam with some energy backing it up.
- Tri-beam: This unique version of the Unibeam runs on direct power from the chest plate, draining its energy rapidly if not fully charged; causes considerable recoil.
- Energy Conversion Power Recharge: The armor is also able to absorb and convert nearby or far away energy sources, such as thermal, solar, electrical, electromagnetic, radioactive, geothermal, kinetic, acoustic, and even magical into electricity. Used recovery energy and augment his strength.
- Sensor Array: Known sensors include radar/lidar, night vision, and physiological/medical scanners that allow Stark to take and monitor the vitals of other people, including heart and brain scans. These scans also provide Stark with real-time personal physiological data. They are also capable of an all-environmental scan for atmospheric content or life forms--including astral energy projections.
- Magnetic Forcefield: Directly from the R.T Node, a force-field that can be modified at will by its user by increasing the power of the Reactor incrementally. It can be so powerful to destroy bullets or repel objects.
- Energy Forcefield: Energy shielding that can protect or trap a single person or several individuals. At 2% power, the shield is strong enough to withstand a nuclear explosion. It is even capable of protecting its user at the point-blank of a nuclear explosion caused by material even more radioactive than Uranium, Phlogiston.
- Pulse Bolts: Extremely powerful plasma discharges that propagate in strength over distance, but implode if they get overloaded.
- Ultra-Freon Ray: A stream of freons rays fired from gauntlets to handle and nullify fire, or freeze moister and objects.
- Sonics: Armor can emit supersonic signals that actives in such as high-frequency that can even shut down the human brain.
- Override: When required, armor systems including strength amplification and repulsor intensity can be greatly increased, by bypassing safety circuits and limiters. However, this can result in a complete system failure for the armor.
- Cryogenics: The armor has different ice throwing items such as Chemical Crystals, Ice-bombs, and Cryo-Modules that can freeze even the very air around a target.
- Stealth Properties: Different armors had been created for stealth and espionage, basic abilities include invisibility and camouflage of cloaking, image inducers to create holographic projections of the armor or an of person, and anti-sensors to hide from radars.
- Iron Legion: One or several Iron Man Armors are summoned and commanded from miles (Later lightyears) of distance. Stark mainly use the legion to battle several foes at once, or one large and strong enemy.
Key: Armor Model 8 | Armor Model 45 | Model Prime (Armor Model 51)
Note: Before making any changes to this page, please read and follow the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics.
|Discussion threads involving Iron Man (Marvel Comics)|