Homing Attacks are moves that seek onto its target, reducing the chance of missing, even if the opponent makes sharp turns and the like. The name comes from an attack from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
- Can be led back to the user if the attack is long ranged.
- Can trick the user into crashing if it's not.
- Sonic the Hedgehog and many other characters from (Game Sonic Continuity)
- Heat Seeking Missiles (The Real World)
- Mewtwo, Charizard, and Lucario (Pokémon)
- Frieza, Yamcha, and other Dragon Ball characters
- Darkseid (DC Comics)
- Eleonore von Wittenburg and Reinhard Heydrich (Dies Irae)
|Discussion threads involving Homing Attack|