Himeji - primary antagonist of "Magical Girl of The End" manga.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Unknown. At least 5-B, potentially 2-B with demon's blood and a special ritual
Name: Himeji Wataru, "The source of all evil", "HE"
Origin: Magical Girl of The End
Powers and Abilities: Reality Warping, Teleportation, Immortality, Regeneration (at least Low-High, possibly Mid-High or higher), Resurrection, Time and Space Manipulation, dimensional manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Magic, Summoning, Durability Negation
Attack Potency: Unknown. At least Planet level, potentially Multiverse level (Can ignore enemy durability. with demon's blood and a special ritual, he is able to change the concept of the universe, which will affect countless parallel worlds.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Range: Planetary, possibly Universal, Multiversal with teleportation
Standard Equipment: None notable
- Magic: Can do magic that violates the laws of physics, logic and common sense. In particular, the movement of his finger can erase the moon or rewind time in the universe. But this is only a small part of his abilities (which include all kinds of manipulation of time and space). Including magic gives him immortality - even if he is killed, he will revive (immediately or after some time, if desired). Able to erase from existence (and not only the moon) - immortal magic girls (which can respawn even after the destruction of stick) were afraid of him.
- Private army: The movement of his finger creates an army of magic girls.
- Transfer of magic: Can convey a magic to a human. This significantly enhances the physical characteristics and allows regeneration even fatal injury.
- Blood of the demon: A special substance, which is contained in the blood of the Witch (daughter of the demon and human). One drop of it is enough to turn an ordinary person into an immortal being, able to arbitrarily change the surrounding reality. Himeji has access to a big amount of demonic blood.
- Ritual of 13th: After gathering 13 descendants of witch and man (9 generation), Himeji is able to perform a special ritual, which eventually (together with the blood of the demon) should turn him into God and creator of a new universe (or even a multiverse).