For detailed information about this series, visit the Harry Potter Wiki.
Harry Potter is an urban fantasy saga by J.K Rowling. The Potterverse consists of the main series, Harry Potter and (the Philosopher's Stone, the Chamber of Secrets, the Prisoner of Azkaban, the Goblet of Fire, the Order of the Phoenix, the Half-Blood Prince, the Deathly Hallows, and more recently, the Cursed Child- Parts One and Two), as well as several spin-off titles, (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Quidditch Through the Ages, and The Tales of Beedle the Bard).
Eight blockbuster movies have been made by Warner Brothers from the first seven books, (Deathly Hallows was separated into two parts because of its length and Cursed Child was a play). Video games based off those movies have been made for all gaming consoles. Pottermore.com and JKRowling.com are newer sources of canon information as well.
A new five-part franchise inspired by spin-off book Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them follows the arc of Newton "Newt" Scamander, an awkward Magizoologist (a person who studies magical creatures, a field known as Magizoology) and his unprecedented role in stopping Gellert Grindelwald, a Dark Wizard that caused a Global Wizarding War. It spans over 19 years, from 1926 to 1945, and is produced and written by J.K Rowling.
The premise of Harry Potter, however, is that in the early fifteenth century the persecution of wizards and witches began to take pace
Power of the Verse
This verse is not particularly strong, with several wall busting spells and athletic human speeds. Even the strongest characters, such as Voldemort and Albus Dumbledore, have only demonstrated city block level destructive capacity, and are below the speed of sound.
However, the verse has a wide variety of hax abilities such as memory erasing, mind control, invisibility, spatial manipulation, instant kill attacks, and teleportation.
The verse also contains creatures called Dementors, that are hard to damage and can suck out souls. It also has creatures called Nundus, which are able to singlehandedly wipe out groups of highly trained wizards.
- Neville falls from a broomstick - 3528 J - 9-C (Street level+)
- Hagrid's AP - 10572 J - 9-C (Street level+)
- Beaters beat Bludgers - 151 532 J - 9-B (Wall level)
- Dumbledore's water attack - 10 594 890 J - 9-B (Wall level+)
- Bellatrix's shockwave - 0.29 tons - 8-C (Building level)
- Voldemort's shockwave - 0.75 tons - 8-C (Building level)
- Credence Busts a Hill - 1.54 tons - 8-C (Building level+)
- Aurors's Finite - 4.64 tons - High 8-C (Large Building level)
- Grindelwald's fire - 23.21 tons - 8-B (City Block level)
- Dumbledore creates a fog over London - 4.09 kilotons - Low 7-C (Small Town level+)
- Amelia Lonelyheart
- Starter Pack
|Discussion threads involving Harry Potter (Verse)|