Hades is a hydra-like Mechanical Bakugan, modeled directly after its inspiration Alpha Hydranoid. It was used by Shadow Prove for a brief time before its demise by Hydranoid's hands and subsequent replacement by MAC Spider.
Hades is a Mechanical dragon-Bakugan who exists to serve the Vexos. He is Shadow's primary Bakugan when battling the Resistance. Hades has three phaser breathing heads and six wings making him one of the fastest flying Bakugan. His three tails each have a spiky tip, so Hades can attack his opponent from many different directions. His metal exoskeleton can sustain multiple blows from any brawler, but on top of that he has three large metal thorns that further protect his heart from attack.
Powers and Stats
Gender: Likely Male
Classification: Dragon, Darkus Bakugan, Vexos Bakugan, Mechanical Bakugan
Speed: At least FTL (Could keep up with Neo Dragonoid and Alpha Hydranoid)
Lifting Strength: Unknown (Comparable to Alpha Hydranoid)
Striking Strength: Low Multiversal
Stamina: Extremely high
Range: Tens of kilometers
Standard Equipment: None notable
- The abilities Saurer Cannon and Full Burst are indeed powerful, but both require using all of Hades's power reserve, leaving it vulnerable to attacks from opponents that it fails to immediately defeat.
- Hades's immense weight and body structure hinder it from regaining its footing should it become unbalanced. Knocking it down entirely can even immobilize it
- Despite having multiple heads and pairs of sensors, Hades's range of vision is severely limited and cannot track multiple opponents effectively.
- Photon Tail: Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent.
- Phaser Trident: Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent.
- Saurer Cannon (Stinger Cannon): Adds 900 Gs to Hades and drains all energy from its power reserve, incapacitating it for a significant amount of time after use.
- Full Burst: Adds 1000 Gs to Hades and drains all energy from its power reserve, incapacitating it for a significant amount of time after use.