|“||The thing is, time is relative. Don't assume that you and I live at the same speed. Plus, all these definitions... Bushi, Samurai, Fighting Styles, Warrior God... they're nothing but a small shift in a tiny part of life. Just a decorative that makes you act important. Because it's all in how you view me, all things considered, right? And even that depends on the viewer. Former Kongo-Yasha Style, Apprentice to Master Daruma... Traitor and Member of the Ususama Style, Ata the Peerless. You probably have more, even fancier titles you could trot out. But from my perspective... you're the man who killed my father.||„|
|~ Hachimaru to Ata|
Hachimaru is the main protagonist of the Samurai Eight: Hachimaruden series. A sickly and feeble boy who dreams of becoming a samurai, his adventures begin when he meets Daruma. He is also known as Hachikaku, and is one of the eight artificial humans created by Furuta.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A, higher with Princess Ann | 5-B, possibly 5-A
Name: Hachimaru, Hachikaku
Origin: Samurai 8
Age: Unknown (Teens)
Classification: Artificial Human, Samurai, Robot
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Inorganic Physiology (Samurai are robots thus do not have a normal body or organs), Limited Matter Manipulation and Body Control (Samurai can manipulate their body or their holder's body's sub-atomic particles to form it into different shapes, tools and devices), Technology Manipulation (Samurai can manipulate and create technology using their body), Gravity Manipulation (Samurai control gravity around them passively and also to do things like regen), Statistics Amplification (With their holder armour and giant holder armour samurai increase their power and durability to the point that they can onehsot their peers though Hachimaru cant use his yet), Flight (With Hayataro, and possibly alone), Regeneration (High-Mid), Immortality (Types 1, 3, 7 and 8 dependent on the God Acala and their courage to continue fighting), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Mind Reading (Samurai are capable of searching people's memories), Weather Manipulation (Created a tornado by manipulating the atmosphere to attack the opponent), Durability Negation (With samurai soul sword which cuts at the subatomic level)
Hachimaru gained control of his brothers' seven bodies, limited Possession (Possessed the bodies of his seven brothers), Information Manipulation (Became information and ascended to a higher plane. Could absorb the information of his brothers and their keys), Non-Corporeal (Became an amalgamation of information like Fudo Myoo), Dimensional Travel (Traveled to the higher plane with his information), Immortality (Types 4 and 6 Hachimaru could possess the bodies of his brothers to resurrected himself in that way), Hacking (Took control over Riuky, not even Ata was able to interact with it)
Resistance to Cold, Cosmic Radiation (Samurai can survive in the vacuum of space), Mind Manipulation (Samurai have a digital consciousness, not a normal mind and are robots), Tolerance to extreme heat (Samurai are capable of withstanding atmospheric reentry) and Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Samurai do not have souls, their “souls” are cybernetic. They are robots and have already died)
Attack Potency: At least Small Building level (Sliced an iron cannon ball in half and easily cut a futuristic tank made of extremely durable materials), higher with Princess Ann (Ann can multiply his stats in 8 times), can negate durability with Samurai Soul sword | Planet level, possibly Large Planet level (With white sword he could match Ata in combat)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Small Building Class | Planet Class, possibly Large Planet Class
Durability: At least Small Building level | Planet level, possibly Large Planet level
Range: Standard melee range with sword
- Samurai Soul Blade: A samurai soul can be fused with a Handle Bone from a Holder turning into an energy blade stronger than any metal blade.
- Hachimaru's Samurai Soul Blade: Using the handle bone stored in his right arm and his samurai soul. While he initially could not form a proper blade, training allows Hachimaru to form a true Samurai Soul sword. When his Princess delivers a strong enough prayer, Hachimaru's Soul can change into a shining white sword more powerful than even a seasoned Samurai's Soul.
- Katana: Hachimaru carries an antique blade from his father's collection as a secondary weapon.
- Hidden Blade: Upon becoming a Samurai, Hachimaru's artificial left arm was integrated into his cyborg body. The retractable cane stored inside that arm was upgraded with a blade attached to the end. Now serving as a hidden sword inside his forearm, he can release it with a thrust at will, making it useful for surprise attacks.
- Key Holders: A Holder is a unique robotic animal that carries a variety of uses and classes ranging from pet, battle unit, or even service robot. When a Samurai gets the Handle Bone from a Holder, that Holder becomes the Samurai's Key Holder.
- Hayataro: Hachimaru's Key Holder can support him in battle, using its shapeshifting abilities and durability to shield him from harm.
Intelligence: Hachimaru is a Professional Gamer. Thanks to his experience with gaming, He has developed an exceptional talent for quickly analyzing and anticipating the moves of his opponents. These instincts allow him to conquer stronger and more experienced Samurai despite his lack of real-life fighting experience
Weaknesses: A samurai dies if he loses his courage. Regenerating an entire body can take potentially hours, but regeneration speed varies among Samurai and less damaging injuries can be healed much quicker.
- Kongou Yasha Style: A Fighting Style that includes many deadly techniques, some of which are:
- Blade Bark (Ken Wan): A single stab with the blade that can create a force capable of pushing away a massive punch from a Guardian Holder.
Key: BoS | Possessing brothers