The Goblin Army is an army of goblins in the world of Terraria. They attack any human settlement strong enough and rob them of their belongings. They come in several units, with the most powerful being the Summoner.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-C | 8-B
Civilization Type: Pre-Industrial Civilization (Generally on par with medieval humans. Although they do possess few individuals capable of creating rocket technology, they seldom use them)
Name: Goblin Army
Kardashev Level: Type 0
Population: Unknown, but far higher than 10,000, as they can regularly send this amount of warriors to war.
Territory: Unknown (Possesses part of the Terraria island, but to what extent is unknown)
Power Source: Physical force of its working individuals
Industrial Capacity: Capable of producing enough weapons to sustain a 10,000 individuals army over the course of a month and a half at most
Military Prowess: At least 10,000 individuals available at all times to send for a battle
- Peon: Small goblins able to infiltrate small places compared to their larger cousins.
- Sorcerer: Mages capable of casting spells at opponents and teleporting.
- Thief: Basic units of melee fighting.
- Warrior: Extremely tough, yet slow warriors. Heavily armored.
- Archer: Ranged combatants who use bows.
- Summoner: The strongest members of the army. Capable of summoning shadowflames.
Weaknesses: They are extremely easy to anger, to the point of starting a war over cloth
Key: Basic Units | Summoners