Glitch are a race of robotic being created long ago in a simulation program of a society. However, unlike their counterparts, they suffered a glitch that halted their technological progress to medieval times. However, some of them suffer yet another "glitch" that makes them aware of higher technology and their nature as robots.
Powers and Stats
Gender: None (While they identify as either male or female, there are no differences in their biology either way)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Teleportation, Matter Manipulation (On the atomic level), Telekinesis, Resurrection (Can be re-created in their ships and sent back to their original position quickly), Regeneration (Unknown), Statistics Amplification, Light Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Magic, Energy Projection, Magnetism Manipulation, Healing, Gravity Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Portal Creation
Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Can lift huge hammers easily)
Striking Strength: City Class
Durability: City level+
Stamina: Very high
Range: Extended melee range to meters with melee weapons, Dozens to Hundreds of meters with guns and magic
Standard Equipment: Matter Manipulator, Swords, Hammers, Axes, Bows, Guns, Staffs, Wands, Stimpacks,
Intelligence: Very high. They can easily uses any kind of weapons with nigh-mastery. Can create complex and high-tech machinery such as atomic furnaces. However, they use normal medicine such as bandages for fixing machinery and their own kind, due to being limited by their programming, unless the individual has become self-aware
Weaknesses: None notable
-Can dodge and outspeed light beams
- Matter Manipulator: The iconic item of the Protectorate. It can manipulates matter on the atomic level. It can break it down and move it somewhere else, even picking up liquid and such. Matter it displaces is intangible too.
- Stimpacks: Injections that can boost them in combat, just as increasing their regeneration, speed, jumping height or making them glow.
- Staffs and Wands: Glitch have access to different kinds of magic weapons. They mostly deal direct magic damage from various elements such as fire, poison, ice and electricity, but some have additional effects such as opening portals, slowing down time, altering gravity or healing allies (and the user).
- Time Pierce: A quite unusual sword. Its slices alone can pierce the very fabric of time and it can stop time for the enemies around it.
- Nanowrap Bandages: High tech-bandages which can heal large wounds in seconds.
- Respawn: When they die, Glitch will be automatically rebuilt on their ships. From there, they can teleport themselves back into battle quickly afterward.