|“||Let me explain... You've heard of wishing upon a shooting star? At the “Star Road”, your wish is transformed into a star. When it's granted, it then turns into a shooting star and falls down to earth. So you see, the Star Road plays an integral role in granting wishes. But ever since a sword destroyed the “Star Road”, everything's come to a halt. No stars have been made since. The way things stand, yours is a world where wishes can't come true anymore.||„|
Geno (whose real name is ♥♪!?) is a warrior from Star Road and one of Mario's partners in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. He is sent by "a higher authority" to restore peace to Mario's world. During the events of Super Mario RPG, he teams up with Mario's team, which consists of Mario, Mallow, Princess Peach and Bowser and helps them out on their quest to defeat Smithy. In battle, he has high attack, but lower defense.
Powers and Stats
Name: Geno, ♥♪!?
Origin: Mario Bros
Classification: Star Spirit, Possessed Doll
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Magic, Light Manipulation, Inorganic Physiology (Type 1, due to being a living doll), Energy Manipulation, Transformation, Can increase his attack and defense, Purification (Type 3, can cure status ailments with Able Juice), Resistance to Cosmic Radiations, Elemental Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement (Unaffected by Bowyer's Arrows), Poison Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Transmutation, Instant Death Attacks, and Power Nullification with Safety Ring, Size Manipulation, Possession, Flight and Intangibility in his true form, etc.
Lifting Strength: Pre-Stellar
Striking Strength: Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: Multi-Solar System level (Tanked hits from Smithy and all of his forms)
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of kilometers with attacks.
Standard Equipment: Arm weapons, cape, and several items such as Fright Bombs and Red Essence
Intelligence: High (He figured out Smithy's plan and figured out who Smithy was right after Exor destroyed Star Hill.)
Weaknesses: Geno has inferior defenses in comparison to his allies.
- Geno Beam: Geno transforms his arm into a cannon and fires a laser of light at his enemies.
- Geno Boost: Geno increases the attack and defense on himself or his ally.
- Geno Whirl: Geno fires a disk of light at his enemies that travel at high speeds and it is capable of causing massive damage to high tier beings like Exor.
- Geno Blast: Geno rains down large blasts of rainbow-colored light from the sky onto his enemies.
- Geno Flash: Geno transforms into a cannon and fires an energy blast that turns into an artificial sun. The sun grows and burns the area till it disappears.