Note: This profile contains spoilers for the Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut series. Please do not continue if you have yet to read the series and do not want to be spoiled.
|“|| The Artifact, Ouroboros.|
He would use Arshalia’s memento to reset the world and fought to protect the balance. But,
"A hero……., something like a hero……doesn’t exist anywhere."
Before long everything would return back to nothing.
Peace would crumble without fail along with the flow of time.
Leaving behind only Fugil, the strongest and most skilled Drag-Knight.
|“||Sacred Eclipse and Arshalia, they should be able to save the world. This distorted repeating cycle, the chain of unhappiness should be severed. They were trying to save everyone. All of you are unable to reach until that far. That's all there is to it.||„|
|~ Fugil after defeating Singlen and Magialca|
Fugil Arcadia is one of the main antagonists of Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut. He was the first prince of the Old Arcadia Empire and Lux Arcadia's older half-brother.
With the help of Count Atismata, Lux and Fugil worked together to overthrow the Old Empire, and Fugil ended up killing his entire family against his brother's will. After the coup d'état was complete, Fugil disappeared mysteriously, leading to Lux's search to find him. 5 years later, Fugil reappeared as a bodyguard to the first imperial princess of the Lords, Listelka Rei Arshalia, helping them to destroy Sacred Eclipse and bring "new peace" to the world.
However, it was later revealed that Fugil isn't Lux's brother, but a legendary knight known as the "White Hero" who has lived for over 1000 years and helped Arshalia Rei Arcadia to create Sacred Eclipse. After betraying Listelka, Fugil used the power of Avalon to accomplish Arshalia's goal, helping Sacred Eclipse to create a world that would bring salvation to the weak.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | 8-A | 7-C, up to High 7-C with compression strengthening, High 7-C with Over Limit, up to Low 7-B with compression strengthening on Over Limit | 7-C, High 7-C with Recoil Burst, up to 7-C with Reload on Fire, 7-C with Over Limit, 7-C with Charge Blast, up to High 7-C with compression strengthening on Over Limit
Name: Fugil Arcadia, "White Hero", "Hero of the Beginning"
Origin: Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Age: Over 1000 years old
Classification: Human, Drag-Knight, Arshalia's Guardian, Hero, First Prince of the Old Arcadia Empire
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Has perfect mastery over every Drag-Ride armament, which include swords, spears, guns, whips, halberds, scythes, anchors, etc), Master Martial Artist (Master of every combat style), Piloting, Preparation, Instinctive Reaction and Analytical Prediction (Can instinctively see through his opponent's movements and retaliate accordingly, Stated to be able to see further into the future than Krulcifer), Genius Intelligence, Enhanced Senses (Better senses than Lux's), Self-Sustenance (Type 3, Bodies that had been strengthened with Baptism on a level that a normal person can't endure don't need to sleep), Immortality (Type 1), Telepathy (Can read minds), Speed Amplification (Quick Draw can slash 10x faster than normal), Self-Resurrection (Those who have received a 50% or beyond Baptism are able to resurrect once after being killed), Accelerated Development (Abilities, he can recreate on the fly complex techniques that normally take months of practice; Physical Stats, due to having a higher level of Baptism than him, it should scale to Lux's), Body Control (Due to having a higher level of Baptism than her, it should scale to Philuffy Aingram's), Regeneration (Low-Mid; Due to having a higher level of Baptism than him, it should scale to Singlen Shelbrit's), Extrasensory Perception (Due to having a higher level of Baptism than them, it should scale to Yoruka Kirihime's and Lux's), Teleportation (Due to having a higher level of Baptism than her, he should be able to teleport to a faraway location just like Listelka), Perception Manipulation (Due to having a higher level of Baptism than her, it should scale to Aeril Vi Arcadia's), Limited Technology Manipulation (Due to having a higher level of Baptism than them, it should scale to Hayes Vi Arcadia's and Listelka's), Resistance to Mind Manipulation (A 10% Baptism can burn and break the mind of a human by invading it, and Fugil has been able to resist a 100% one), Fear Manipulation (Even a small amount of Elixir can grant resistance to Mental Pollution, and Fugil went through a 100% Baptism), Madness Manipulation (A 10% Baptism can drive humans into insanity, and Fugil has been able to resist a 100% one), Empathic Manipulation (Even a 10% Baptism can amplify negative emotions, but Fugil can resist a 100% one), Memory Manipulation and Perception Manipulation (Those who have received a 10% Baptism attain resistance to Endless), Statistics Reduction (Constantly shown to be unaffected by Sacred Eclipse's prescense), Time Stop (Is able to think and move inside Zero One's dimension, where time is permanently stopped), Poison Manipulation (Elixir works like highly effective toxin that can instantly kill those who apply it, and Fugil was able to resist it), Corruption (Elixir is able to turn humans into Abyss, and Fugil was able to resist a 100% Baptism), Status Effect Inducement (Baptism is able to induce many different ailments, including fainting, and Fugil was able to resist it), Fate Manipulation (As a "hero", Fugil is a singularity that exists outside the fate of the world), Pain Manipulation (Fugil is unable to feel pain). Information Analysis via Arshalia (Can know their opponent's spec, equipment, and ability just by looking at them)
All from base enhanced, Forcefield Creation, Can bypass force fields, Energy Manipulation (Can create and nullify energy blasts), Shockwave Generation (All Drag-Rides are able to generate shockwaves with Howling Howl), Flight, Attack Reflection and Pressure Points (Critical Hit can reflect enemy attacks while targeting a weak point into their weapons/limbs to break them)
All from EX Wyvern's key enhanced, Attack Reflection and BFR via Pocket Reality Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Creation (Can recreate other Divine Drag-Rides), Large Size (Type 3), Perception Manipulation, Regeneration (Ouroboros passively regenerates damage with the flow of time), Fate Manipulation (Endless can correct the fate of the world), Transformation (Over Limit), Law Manipulation which Fugil applies in various ways, including: Power Nullification (Destructive power other than direct attacks using mass will become ineffective against him), Causality Manipulation (Even after he was hit by Jormungandr's punch, Ouroboros made it so the blow didn't land), Status Effect Inducement (Can trap his opponents within a certain space, disabling them from escaping), Intangibility and Invisibility (Ouroboros made it so Fugil would be invisible and intangible to those who used Drag-Rides, as shown when Magialca was unable to grasp or see him), Time Reversal (Can return all principles to how they were before the alteration), Attack Reflection and Damage Boost (Can reflect all attacks back to the one who dealt them with twice the power), Power Bestowal (Can grant Ouroboros and Arshalia Resistance to: Electricity Manipulation (via Lightning Flash, Red Marker and Vajra), Paralysis Inducement (via Lightning Lance, Curse Fader and Vajra), Explosion Manipulation (via Starlight Zero, Biting Flare, Ground Buster and Aerial Buster), Teleportation (via Divine Gate), Sound Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation (via Hell Choir), Attack Reflection (via Endless, Photon Dive, Reflector and Hell Tempest), Metal Manipulation (via Mist Cypher), Spatial Manipulation (via Astral Line), Ice Manipulation (via Freezing Cannon, Leaning and Dual Shift), Precognition (via Wise Blood), Information Analysis (via Wise Blood – Accel), Telepathy (via True Sight), Gravity Manipulation (via Suppressor), Homing Attack (via Legion), Body Puppetry (via Switch Loader), Heat Manipulation (via Dual Shift), Fire Manipulation (via Dual Shift, Flame Nova and Heat Zone), Air Manipulation (via Dual Shift), Technological Manipulation (via Dual Shift and Spell Code), Illusion Creation (via Dual Shift and Sin Phantom), Power Absorption (via Avesta), Power Mimicry (via Avesta), Statistics Reduction (via Missing Faith and Reload on Fire), Power Nullification (via Missing Faith and Endless), Absorption (via Tartaros Frame and Re-Alive), Water Manipulation (via Leaning), Weather Manipulation (via Leaning), Durability Negation (via Leaning), Vector Manipulation (via Mahapurana), Thread Manipulation (via Kumo no Ito), Perception Manipulation (via Brain Hack and Endless), Memory Manipulation (via Brain Hack and Endless), Adhesive Manipulation (via Curse Fader), Light Manipulation (via Lightning Flash), Time Manipulation (via Reload on Fire), Time Stop (via Violent Strike), Magnetism Manipulation (via Linker Burst), Pain Manipulation (via Reload on Fire), BFR (via Zero One), Pocket Reality Manipulation (via Zero One), Status Effect Inducement (via Endless), Fate Manipulation (via Endless), Law Manipulation (via Endless), Causality Manipulation (via Endless), Mind Manipulation, and many others (There are hundreds of other Divine Raiments and Special Armaments of unknown use that should also be resisted)), among many other uses. In theory Ouroboros is able to use the ability of any Divine Drag-Ride Fugil desires (see Notes below)
All from EX Wyvern's key enhanced, Magnetism Manipulation, Reload on Fire, Pseudo-Time Stop (Can decelerate time to the point it's undistinguishable from stopped time), Transformation (Over Limit), Possibly Pain Inhibition (Should be able to reduce his own pain into less than a tenth with Reload on Fire, but has never done so due to his inability to feel pain in the first place)
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level+ (After a receiving a 100% Baptism, Fugil became vastly superior to a Nocturnal) | Multi-City Block level+ (Much stronger than base) | Town level+ (One-shot 12 years old Over Limit Lux, Skewered Over Limit Singlen Shelbrit with the tip of its Blade), up to Large Town level+ with compression strengthening (Up to ten times stronger than base), Large Town level+ with Over Limit (Ten times stronger than base, Stated nothing in the Azure Division could hope to rival its power), up to Small City level+ (Ten times stronger than regular Over Limit, The absolute strongest of the verse) | Town level (One-shot Hayes Vi Arcadia fused with Sacred Eclipse, Magialca Zen Vanfrick considered there was no way she could defeat Fugil, Easily defeated the Seven Dragon Paladins without suffering any considerable damage), Large Town level with Recoil Burst (Recoil Burst is 30x stronger than regular attacks), up to Town level+ with Reload on Fire (Up to ten times stronger than base), Town level+ with Charge Blast (At least a dozen times stronger than base), Town level+ with Over Limit (Ten times stronger than base, Fought against Over Limit Singlen, who considered himself able to defeat Complete Sacred Eclipse), up to Large Town level+ with compression strengthening on Over Limit (Up to ten times stronger than regular Over Limit)
Speed: At least Hypersonic+ (Superior to a Nocturnal), Massively Hypersonic with Quick Draw (10x faster than regular slash) | At least Hypersonic+ (Much faster than base), Massively Hypersonic with Quick Draw (10x faster than regular slash) | Massively Hypersonic (Can keep up with the Seven Dragon Paladins), up to Massively Hypersonic+ with Reload on Fire, Massively Hypersonic+ with Quick Draw and Recoil Burst, Massively Hypersonic+ with Over Limit (Ten times faster than base), up to Sub-Relativistic with Reload on Fire on Over Limit (Up to ten times faster than regular Over Limit) or Quick Draw on Over Limit | Massively Hypersonic (Much faster than any of the Seven Dragon Paladins), up to Massively Hypersonic+ with Reload on Fire (Capable of increasing his speed up to ten times), Quick Draw (10x faster than regular slash) or Over Limit (Ten times faster than base), up to Sub-Relativistic with compression strengthening on Over Limit (Capable of increasing his speed up to a hundred times) or Quick Draw on Over Limit
Lifting Strength: At least Class G, possibly Class T (Superior to a Nocturnal) | At least Class G, possibly Class T (Much stronger than base) | At least Class T (Superior to Gigas) | At least Class T (Scaling to Singlen and Magialca)
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+ (Superior to a Nocturnal) | Multi-City Block Class+ (Much stronger than base) | Town Class+ (Skewered Over Limit Singlen), up to Large Town Class+ with compression strengthening, Large Town Class+ with Over Limit (Ten times stronger than base), up to Small City Class+ (Ten times stronger than regular Over Limit) | Town level (Matched Magialca), higher with Recoil Burst, up to Town level+ with Reload on Fire, Town level+ with Charge Blast, Town level+ with Over Limit (Exchanged blows with Over Limit Singlen), up to Large Town level+ with compression strengthening on Over Limit (Clashed with Over Limit Singlen's Shin Senjin)
Durability: Multi-City Block level+ (Superior to a Nocturnal) | Multi-City Block level+ (Much more durable than base) | Town level+, up to Large Town level+ with compression strengthening, Large Town level+ with Over Limit (Ten times stronger than base), up to Small City level+ (Ten times stronger than regular Over Limit) | Town level (Tanked attacks from the Seven Dragon Paladins, including Magialca), higher with Recoil Burst, up to Town level+ with Reload on Fire, Town level+ with Charge Blast, Town level+ with Over Limit (Took hits from Over Limit Singlen), up to Large Town level+ with compression strengthening on Over Limit (Tanked Over Limit Singlen's Shin Senjin)
Stamina: Infinite. Even for a member of the Arcadia Family, Fugil has an extremely high-compatibility with Drag-Rides, to the point even the Xfer, the creators of Drag-Rides who made them solely for their use, admitted Fugil had better compatibility with them than themselves. Even when Bahamut drains a massive amount of energy for its use, Fugil can use it for extended periods of time without getting tired at all. Using End Action normally leaves the user out of air and open to enemy attacks, but Fugil has been shown to take action shortly after using it without any kind of problem. In addition to this, Fugil received a 100% Baptism, when a 10% one can inflict agony beyond imagination, being described by people who survive them as having their blood boiling in addition to feel pain across their entire body, and stated by Singlen to tamper a lot the nerves in the whole body, and recover from it. Due to having twice as much Baptism, he should scale from Singlen, who was able to fight without issues even after a sword pierced his heart. Even when Over Limit normally can put its users into a coma for a week in the worst case, and to decrease its user's mobility for days in the best one, Fugil was able to use a second Over Limit shortly after consuming a first one without showing any kind of drawback. Fugil hasn't had any kind of need to rest or sleep for over 1000 years.
Range: Extended melee range with Sword Device | Tens of meters with Blade, Hundreds of meters with other weaponry, Hundreds of kilometers with Endless, Planetary with 10 minutes of preparation | Extended melee range with Chaos Brand, Hundreds of meters with other weaponry
Intelligence: Genius. Fugil is a genius Drag-Knight, being well-versed on the history, strategy and tactics of the Arcadia Empire, having developed numerous techniques that minimize the lag between his movements and those of his Drag-Ride's and a really skilled swordsman (as he was the one who taught all that to Lux). He has schemed the rise and fall of entire nations over the course of centuries. He is privy to knowledge unknown to many, such as the existence and real nature of Avalon, Sacred Eclipse and the Automata. He is able to create complex strategies under extreme pressure, as it was shown he was able to create counters to their abilities while fighting against five of the Seven Dragon Paladins and Aeril at once.
Standard Equipment: His Drag-Ride, Ouroboros, and the Automaton Arshalia (who uses Ouroboros for him when he activates Infinity to use Bahamut)
Weaknesses: The first five seconds of Reload on Fire actually make Fugil weaker, and the compression strengthening lasts five seconds, although Fugil is able to reactive it any number of. While Reload on Fire can increase both his destructive power and speed, it CANNOT increase both at the same time. Using Recoil Burst requires a great deal of concentration, but Fugil doesn't have problems using the technique even under high pressure due to his great skills. Over Limit lasts five minutes, but Fugil is able to reactive it shortly after losing it with Bahamut, while he would lose the ability to use Ouroboros for years after using it on Over Limit.
- Quick Draw: Fugil is so skilled that he's able to have his Drag-Ride perform several actions with a single movement, minimizing the gap between his Drag-Rides actions and his thoughts as well as making it harder to predict his attacks through his movements.
- Quick Shot: Fugil is able to instinctively see through his opponent's movements by their preliminary actions, allowing him to instantly retaliate with Quick Draw or Reload on Fire should he deem it necessary.
- Recoil Burst: An attack in which Fugil intentionally allows his Drag-Ride to go berserk for a short period to draw out as much energy into his weapon as possible. Once the pent up energy reaches its peak, he retakes control and unleashes a powerful blast that's dozens of times more powerful than his normal attacks, allowing him to wreck Divine Drag-Rides with a single attack. With Over Limit Bahamut, Fugil has been shown to be able to vaporize his opponents with this technique.
- End Action: Fugil is able to issue an endless series of commands to his Drag-Ride through his thoughts alone, allowing him to attack without pause while making it impossible to predict his next attacks through his preliminary movements.
- Critical Hit-like Technique: An unnamed ability that allows him to reflect his opponent's attacks with the use of his sword in manner similar to Lux's Critical Hit.
- Zero One: A power to vanish the target within its range, sending it to a pocket dimension, and then freely manifest it back like before. It works on both energy and physical attacks and takes 1 second to activate. He mainly uses it to transort himself into said pocket dimension. If a person hits Fugil while he is activating it, they will be sent into a pocket dimension where time is permanently stopped, disabling them from taking action during said time.
- Infinity: A mechanism inside Avalon (Ouroboros' other half) that allows him to recreate every Divine Drag-Ride and use them with ease. This ability can only recreate one Divine Drag-Ride at the time, and Fugil mostly uses it to recreate Bahamut, but he has also used it recreate others, such as Typhon.
- Endless: This Divine Raiment grants Fugil two different abilities. First and foremost, it allows him to change history; however, as time travel is impossible on the verse, it manipulates the perception and memories of people to adjust the course of events based on Fugil's benefit. Second, it allows Ouroboros to change the rules of the world, creating new laws with a variety of effects, ranging from nullifying all kinds of non-physical attacks to change the effect of phenomena. The range is defined by the amount of Ruins resonating through the use of the Grand Forces.
- Over Limit: By releasing the limiters put on Ouroboros, Fugil is able to unleash the full potential of his Drag-Ride, increasing ten times its destructive power. Once the time limit runs out, Fugil will become unable to use Ouroboros for years to come.
- Chaos Brand: An extremely large black sword that serves as Bahamut's main weapon.
- Linker Burst: Bahamut creates a magnetic field around itself, allowing it to levitate nearby objects.
- Reload on Fire: It is a Divine Raiment of compression strengthening effects that causes rapid decrease at the first five seconds, and explosive increase at the next five seconds, and it works for every kind of phenomenon and energy, capable to strengthen a Drag-Ride by several times, being able to reach up to a dozen times with Over Limit. Just like Lux, Fugil is also capable to rapidly decelerate time around him for five seconds, making him much slower than usual, and after these five seconds pass, time around him then rapidly accelerates for five seconds, giving him five seconds to wreak havoc on his foes with impunity. Fugil is also able to bestow the benefits of this technique on targets other than Bahamut itself. Since he taught Lux how to decelerate time to a point where it appears time stops, he should be able to do the same.
- Violent Strike-like Technique: An unnamed ability that allows Fugil to decelerate time to the point to the point it's undistinguishable from stopped time. This technique has been compared to Lux's Violent Strike.
- Over Limit: By releasing the limiters put on Bahamut, Fugil is able to unleash the full potential of his Drag-Ride, increasing ten times its destructive power. Unlike other users of the transformation, Fugil doesn't appear to be taxed by it, even going into using it a second time shortly after losing it.
Key: Fugil | EX Wyvern | Ouroboros | Infinity's Bahamut
Notes: For an in-depth explanation of Baptism, see here here.
Given the nature of Infinity's ability, Fugil is the only character in the verse that is able to use two different Drag-Rides at the same time, meaning he is able to use both Ouroboros and Bahamut at the same time, and can potentially use it to recreate any Divine Drag-Ride other than just Bahamut, as shown when he created a copy of Typhon. However, it should be noted on versus threads if Fugil is going to use Ouroboros, Bahamut, both, or a totally different Drag-Ride.