|“||Keystone is under the protection of a man who can throw haymakers like machine-gun fire... who can create cyclones with a wave of his arm... who can outrun gravity. Keystone is my city.||„|
|~ Wally West|
Wally West, better known as The Flash is a member of the Justice League and the former sidekick and successor of Barry Allen. As the "Fastest Man Alive", he is constantly caught in various world-shattering conflicts while trying to balance his heroics with his home life.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Varies. At least 8-C when not enhancing speed. Up to 5-A normally, 4-B with the Infinite Mass Punch. Possibly 3-A to High 3-A at exactly the Speed of Light. 2-C during Emotional Peaks. At least 2-C, possibly 2-A with the entire Speed Force
Name: Wally West (formerly known as Kid Flash)
Origin: DC Comics
Age: Likely 30 to 40
Classification: Human, Speedster, Superhero
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Speed, Afterimage Creation, Intangibility, Durability Negation, Kinetic Energy Manipulation (Speed stealing and lending), Regeneration (High-Low, Can regenerate broken bones quickly, but it can be set wrong), Limited Air Manipulation (Stops a tornado by heating up the air at the base of it and creates a cushion of air afterwards), Can travel through time and across timelines, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, Saved his children by taking the Death Aspect of the speed force from them), Matter Manipulation (His aura can control the speed of chemical reactions, and was able to "turn off" a black hole by manipulating its epicenter), Statistics Amplification (Can speed up his Cerebral cortex to work at a hundred thousand times its normal speed), Limited Immortality (Type 2, Can keep himself alive through sheer speed), Energy Manipulation (Can create a suit of Speed Force energy), Extrasensory Perception (Can see cloaked objects), Power Bestowal (Can give Speed Force energy to others), Biological Manipulation (Can speed up biological processes), Absorption (Can steal kinetic energy), Paralysis Inducement (Immobilized Inertia), Explosion Manipulation (Anything he phases through explodes), Vibration Manipulation, BFR (Can send something to its home dimension with vibrations), Non-Physical Interaction (Can vibrate in a way that allows him and things which pass through him to harm normally intangible objects), Data Manipulation (Unravelled The Thinker into data), and Instinctive Reaction
Existence Erasure and Death Manipulation (The Black Flash couldn't kill him with a single touch. Tanked the concept of death from the Speed Force. Ran to the end of time, where even death ceases to exist on a conceptual level), Antimatter Manipulation (Was the sole piece of positive matter in all of existence), Acausality (Type 1; Was unaffected by the first Crisis playing out differently), Black Hole Creation (Survived in the epicenter of a black hole), Power Absorption (His speed was incapable of being stolen.), Mind Manipulation (Thinks on a different frequency), Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation (Broke out of ambient matter, which functions as a 4-D barrier in space and time Was unaffected by Black Flash's time corruption), Illusion Creation and Perception Manipulation (Can break out of and see through illusions), Life Manipulation (Easily blocked beams that would have stolen the life of everyone throughout a small portion of time and space), Intangibility (Can vibrate Martian Manhunter back to a Solid), Limited Body Puppetry, and Dimensional Travel
Attack Potency: Varies. At least Building level when not enhancing speed (Much stronger than Batman but weaker than Goriilla Grodd). Up to Large Planet level normally (Kicked Flashpoint Wonder Woman with the relavistic mass of a small moon), Solar System level with the Infinite Mass Punch, Possibly Universe level, to High Universe level at exactly the Speed of Light (According to Brainiac 5, with the speed force breaking down and the laws of physics in play, a speedster traveling at light speed would become a singularity and rip open the universe), Low Multiverse level at Emotional Peaks (In a rage, Wally defeated an injured alternate history version of the Anti-Monitor), At least Low Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ with the entire Speed Force (Should be comparable to Bart Allen who volunteered to absorb the entire Speed Force so that he would be fast enough to stop Superboy-Prime and Barry Allen who assisted Pandora in merging the New Earth, Wildstorm, and Vertigo universes. The Speed force exists in every dimension, universe, and era.)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Ran along with the Big Bang) Higher with kinetic energy transfer (Reset every radio on earth in a few zeptoseconds), Up to Infinite with Speed Force amplification (Using Jesse Quick's connection to the Speed Force, Wally became so fast that time did not move from his perspective, and he proceeded to fight Zoom in his locked time), Immeasurable via running through time, the Speed Force, and using the Fourth Dimension
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human, possibly higher with the Speed Force
Striking Strength: Building Class, Large Planet Class at high speeds. Up to Solar System Class with the Relativistic Mass Punch. Low Multiversal at Emotional Peaks. At least Low Multiversal, possibly Multiversal+ with the entire Speed Force
Durability: Varies. At least Building level when not enhancing speed (He is consistently treated as far more vulnerable while not moving, but still tanked a hit from Grodd, and is also likely comparable to Barry Allen), Large Planet level at high speeds. Up to Solar System level normally (The Speed Force likely enhances his durability, as he is able to withstand the force from his own punches), Low Multiverse level at Emotional Peaks. At least Low Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ with the entire Speed Force
Stamina: High (Ran for two full days without stopping) Near Infinite after returning from the Speed Force (According to Wally, he will never run out of energy due to his direct connection to the Speed Force)
Range: Standard melee range (Most of his powers are melee-based, but he can use ranged Speed Force effects a few meters away), up to Several kilometers with whirlwinds and such
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Genius (Wally West has a college education, mastery of the Speed Force, and has many years of experience fighting all kinds of enemies. He was said to have read the Internet in its entirety)
Weaknesses: Various types of energy can affect him even while moving or functioning at superhuman speeds, as well as effectively diminish/cut off his connection to the Speed Force. Using the Speed Force excessively and recklessly can result in him being permanently trapped in it. He cannot alter the kinetic energy of objects that gain their speed from time manipulation. He also needs a massive amount of food to compensate for his greatly accelerated metabolism.
- Wally escaped a black hole and outraced the explosion of Krypton and Zeta-Beams.
- He reset every radio on earth in one sextillionth of a second.
- He ran to the Heat Death of the Universe to defeat the Black Racer.
- The Flash Feats Timeline Project
- Relativistic Mass Punch: By accelerating to near the speed of light, he uses the Speed Force to allow the effects of relativity to increase the mass of his body, thus allowing him to hit with an incredibly powerful punch (said to hit like a white dwarf star).
- Speed Force Dump: After touching his opponent, he can send them into the Speed Force.
- Speed Steal: By touching (or just being near) an opponent, he can steal all of their kinetic energy and momentum, adding them to his own. In addition to slowing the targets down, it also immobilizes them indefinitely, making them frozen like statues.
- Before making any changes to this page, please read and follow the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics.
- Although many people refer to his technique as the Infinite Mass Punch, the name doesn't accurately depict the events that play out. While it is theoretically possible for Flash to attain Infinite Mass, Flash has not shown the qualities of having Infinite Mass in any of the instances he performed. While Wally should be capable of it like Jenni Ognats, it's unclear if Speedsters would survive the aftermath of becoming a singularity and ripping the universe due to the Speed Force breaking down around them.
- In the Chain Lightning Storyline, Cobalt Blue travels back in time to kill Barry Allen. Following the death of Barry prior to the Zero Hour Timeline's encounter with the Anti-Monitor, Wally would arrive at an alternate final battle in the Anti-Matter universe that originally took place in COIE #12. After the Anti-Monitor was weakened to the point the heroes could damage him thanks to Doctor Light, Wally boosted the metabolism and speed of the heroes, giving them an edge in a fight they already won in original Crisis. When the injured Anti-Monitor got back up like he did in the original COIE, Wally went into a fit of anger, defeating the already injured Anti-Monitor.
- The Flash 192
- The Flash Vol 2 #176
- The Flash Vol 2 #141
- The Flash Vol 2 #243
- The Flash Vol 2 #177
- The Flash Vol 2 #187
- The Flash Vol 2 #109
- The Flash Vol 2 #194
- The Flash: Rebirth #5
- The Flash: Iron Heights #1
- The Flash Vol 2 #199
- All Flash #1
- JLA: Heaven's Ladder
- The Flash Vol 2 #148 May 1999
- Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds Vol 1 #3, April 2009
- The Flash Vol 2 #150, July 1999
- The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive Vol 1 #6, January 2007
- Flashpoint Vol 2 #5, October 2011
- Flash: Rebirth Vol 1 #4 September 2009
- The Flash Vol 2 #141 September 1998
- The Flash Vol 2 #138 June 1998
- The Flash Vol 2 #200, September 2003
- The Flash Vol 2 #137
- The Flash Vol 2 #160, May 2000
- The Flash Vol 2 #137 May 1998
- Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds Vol 1 #3 April 2009
|Discussion threads involving Flash (Wally West) (Post-Crisis)|