|“||Ha, ha, ha! Come on Francisca. Let's get wild!||„|
|“||Once upon a time, a girl facing a raging inferno tilted her head to the sky and let loose a fiery scream. Just before she lost consciousness, a mysterious traveler appeared and unlocked her natural talent for fire magic. Thus, Flamberge was born.||„|
|~ VS Flamberge (Soul Melter EX) • Kirby Star Allies|
Flamberge is an antagonistic character in the Kirby series, appearing in Kirby Star Allies. She is one of the Three Mage-Sisters and a member of the Jambastion cult. She is sent by Hyness to collect the Dark Hearts that were scattered around the universe so they can revive their Dark Lord, Void Termina.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Kirby Star Allies
Classification: One of the Three Mage-Sisters, Blazing General, Bringer of Flame, Hot-blooded red priestess, Repentant Retaliator (The Mage-Sisters had that title during Heroes in Another Dimension, which presumably isn't applicable afterwards), Star Ally (In Star Allies)
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Non-Physical Interaction (Can affect Void Soul), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Likely Breaking the Fourth Wall (Featured as an avatar on the Japanese Kirby 25th Anniversary Twitter account, in which she explains things to the public), Toon Force, Regeneration (Mid. Like all Star Allies, she can quickly recover from being crushed flat, as well as having no notable damage after fighting herself, when she can impale and trap many foes at once like a shish-kebab using a sword covered in fire, before tossing them as projectiles surrounded by fire), Immortality (Type 3), Flight, Magic, Weapon Mastery, Fire Manipulation, Summoning (Capable of summoning her blade. The Three Mage-Sisters summoned the Warp Star at the end of Heroes in Another Dimension, which doesn't appear for Kirby and allies in the bad ending), Able to enlarge her sword, Duplication of weaponry, Can turn into a small ball of intangible energy, Resurrection (Able to revive others via Revival Spell), Empathic Manipulation & Morality Manipulation via Friend Hearts (Can turn enemies into allies. Able to overwrite Void Termina's effects on allies; Scales to his multi-galactic potency), Healing & Purification (Friend Hearts can be used to heal and purify others. Can "Revive" defeated allies, who are merely unconscious), Cloth Manipulation, Power Bestowal (Turning enemies into allies gives them that exact same power. Can bestow fire powers to others), Creation (Able to help other Star Allies create Friend Stars, they are also able to create the Star Allies Sparkler by turning their desire to save everyone into it), Resistance to Morality Manipulation & Empathic Manipulation (Unaffected by the presence of the individual Dark Hearts. Even after Kirby used an amped Friend Heart on the Mage-Sisters, which was notably done after having them defeated and unconscious, they weren't under the effects of extreme happiness and affection towards Kirby & allies, instead barely collaborating with them), Transmutation (Like all Star Allies, she isn't transmuted after being cooked inside Chef Kawasaki and Cook Kirby's pot, process that regularly turns foes and items into food), heat and cold (Unaffected by the temperatures of Blizzno Moon and Star Lavadom), Black Holes (Able to outrun and withstand black holes from Marx)
As before, Statistics Amplification (With Power-Up Hearts, which increase strength, health or speed of all allies at once), Healing (With various food items and health Power-Up Hearts, which heals all vitality), Invulnerability (With Invincibility Candy), Summoning (Can summon Helpers by directly throwing Friend Hearts to Copy Essences. Can summon a Dream Friend using the Dream Rod), Homing Attack (With Star Allies Sparkler)
Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (During the main story of Star Allies fought Kirby and the Star Allies as superior to Francisca. During Heroes in Another Dimension received an increase in power and fought Kirby & the Star Allies as superior to Corrupt Hyness while teaming up with Francisca & Zan Partizanne. As an ally she's able to assist in the defeat of Corrupt Hyness, Morpho Knight EX and Void), able to negate durability with Friend Hearts
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Kirby and the Star Allies, which includes characters such as Meta Knight, Marx and Ribbon. Comparable to Francisca and was tasked with her same mission to find the dark hearts that rained down across the "galaxy" and bring them to Hyness. Along with the other Star Allies she is able to chase and keep up with the dark Jamba Heart pieces several times, which were suddenly scattered across the universe. Able to keep up with Void Termina)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Stamina: Very high (Comparable to Kirby)
Standard Equipment: Her sword. Can optionally use or has momentarily used the following things: Power-Up Hearts, various food items and Invincibility Candy
Intelligence: As a general, presumably high (Multiple Jammerjab are part of the Jambastion culc, Flamberge is their superior). Possesses vast combat skills due to being able to contend with, and defeat, Hyness and Void Termina
Weaknesses: Water. She also appears to be hotheaded and impatient.
- Space Jump: A technique most Kirby characters have, Adeleine transforms into a small ball of energy which turns out to be intangible, she uses this power to mobilize herself or regroup with mates faster.
- Friend Heart: Obtained in Kirby Star Allies, Flamberge generates a Friend Heart which is then quickly thrown to her objective(s). This can be done an unlimited amount of times as well as repeatedly. Upon contact (or near it), the Friend Heart will generate a major change in the empathy of the being(s) affected to the point of making them change their morality towards being an ally to Flamberge. The Friend Hearts have also show to make feel objectives extremely happy, make them have a deep appreciation for the one who used a Friend Heart on them, generate clothes in others, work on robots, heal & purify others, operate without making direct contact to others' bodies as well as affect more than one being at a time, and, by the end of the main story in Star Allies, overwrite the multi-galactic morality changing effects Void Termina forces on allies, thus having the potency of its own morality & empathic manipulation scaling from Void Termina, who gets physically harmed by the Friend Hearts. (It should be noticed that Void Termina getting harmed by the Friend Hearts could be an specific weakness of his, a characteristic of the Friend Hearts, or both, this is left unclear.) The last function the Friend Hearts have is that their targets will immediately be bestowed with the ability the generate and use Friend Hearts with all previously mentioned characteristics.
- Revival Spell: Initially, in the Team Kirby Clash mini-game, the Kirbys there could approach others Kirbys and heal them when being defeated, which meant falling into the floor with their souls leaving their bodies. This continued on the Team Kirby Clash Deluxe game with the Kirbys there even obtaining items to improve their ability to resurrect others. After that game, many characters became able to "Revive" defeated allies by doing the same process Kirby showed before, but this defeated allies don't lose their souls when falling and are instead just unconscious. Nonetheless, this technique is likely to hold the same properties previously shown.
Heals all of his health when eaten.
Heal varying amounts of his health.
When collected, Flamberge becomes invincible for a short time, and almost any enemy she touches will be instantly defeated, or at least damaged.
When picked up and used Flamberge summons one of the following Dream Friends to assist her
The Final Weapon in Star Allies, used to take out Void Termina. The Star Allies Sparkler fires projectiles from the tip, fly around quickly and efficiently, and spin counterclockwise to avoid all damage on a relative scale (Sparkler Turn). Kirby canonically took the lead in the center of the Sparkler while his friends rode in the tail, but the leader can be rotated to imbue the shots with a different element depending on the leader (the technique is called Rider Switch). The Sparkler can fire different homing projectiles with varying power depending on charge time. An uncharged shot is called the Sparkler Comet, and it fires a star shaped projectile. A charged shot is called the Sparkler Starshot, and it fires a projectile shaped like two intertwining stars. The strongest attack is called Team Star Allies!, which, if everyone who's riding charges together and releases at the same time, fires a giant laser at the opponent. Flamberge uses this item on her own when used in The Ultimate Choice of Star Allies.
Used to increase his statistics. The effects are shared with allies.
- Speed Power-Up Hearts: Increases speed.
- Health Power-Up Hearts: Increases & heals all health.
- Attack Power-Up Hearts: Increases attack potency.
- All Power-Up Hearts: Gives all previous effects at once.
- Survived Void Termina's death explosion in the form of a supernova, being near the epicenter moments before it and distancing an unknown amount of space.